It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a interesting conversation today. - on new species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I had a interesting conversation today.

Today happens to be my Saturday, so I went to visit a good friend of mine that never really uses the internet unless he is looking up dirt bikes, or hunting videos.
I told him on a site called ATS, there is this forum where someone is watching the live feed of the BP oil spill and claims there is metal morphing alien bugs that super heat the metal and are growing rapidly, that they swim threw it like water.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend “well dude, imagine what evolved down there, and now its getting spud out?, that stuffs been down there for thousands of years. But yo, that reminds me of something my buddy told me he saw in port parry, just this craazzy new lizard type thing. He was driving down the road and he saw a lizard crossing, only about 10 inches long, 5 pounds, he said it was the most craziest thing hes ever seen so he had to pull over to look at it, it had no skin, or it was transparent like there was no pigment, you could see right threw it like it was jell, and you could see all of its organs, he called animal control because he was so sketched, and they came and looked in their book for all the known lizard species, couldn’t’ find it so they called trans continental unknown species research(unclear of the actual name but that’s what I remember hearing) and they couldn’t find it in their books, of new species so they’ve taken it for testing.

And yo dude, I had my own crazy experience with a new species last night”

Remember, my friend isn’t use to making fake stories. Most of his life hes wanted to join the military, and he loves to hunt, he never really uses the internet, plays video games, ect.

“and vincient(fake name for real person), my gf. And brother were down here too. We were just chilling down stairs and something made the crazies screetch at the back door, and yo this wasn’t no dog bark, no cats meow, no bob cats roar, no fox, man this was something crazy, and it wasn’t a good sound, vicenent jump up all scared saying what the hell was that, it looked like he was about to cry, everyone stood up, it sounded like it came from the stomach it was the most intense horrifying sound I’ve ever heard, I went in my backyard to check out what this thing was”

My friend is about 6’2’’ 180 pounds, hes been a boxer since he was 5 years old, so hes very lean

“I looked straight to the right, where the fence is, and it made that horrifying sound again, it looked me straight in the eyes, this thing must have been 2 and a half, 3 feet tall, it was as big as a grey hound, it had really short fir, then almost a fox tai like hair but shorter like the hair on its tail, was a bit longer then the hair on its body., its face looked like a cat dog with ears that pointed straight up. And yo, man, this thing just straightened out its back, and did a circle like it was deciding whether or not to attack me. And then man this thing turned around to the fence (this fence is 5’5’) and it stood up like us yo, straight up, its back legs worked like ours, I’ve never seen anything like it and man I’ve hunted everything there is to hunt here. And then it hoped the fence, like it was notting man, so me and my g/f ran up stairs because it was going to the front of the house and we looked out the window and it was there with 2 babys, she didn’t’ know what it was either, man this thing was creepy, it was like a cat dog, with very long legs to a greyhound type body, and yo the tail it went all the way to the gound and then arched back up again” the g/f then confermed this “it was like a orangy brown I couldn’t sleep all night.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is important, where does your friend live?

Also, have you ever heard of skinwalker ranch?

Both very important questions, please answer them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Newmarket Ontario

no and no

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok, skinwalker ranch is in Utah. So it's a good distance away from ontario. Here's why:

Over the next two years, a menagerie of weird animals was reported by family members and neighbors. While driving into the ranch on a bright afternoon, Gorman and his wife saw something attacking one of their horses. They described it as "low to the ground, heavily muscled, weighing perhaps 200 pounds, with curly red hair and a bushy tail." It somewhat resembled a muscular hyena and seemed to be clawing at their horse, almost playing with it. Gorman got within 40 feet of the animal but says it literally vanished before his eyes. Poof. Gone. They checked the horse and found numerous claw marks on its legs. (A few months later, the wife of a deputy sheriff reported seeing a similar muscular, reddish beast running across the property.)

What you described reminded me of this thing.

www.rense.com...

The activity at the ranch has died down a lot over the years but if you want to read that you may begin to thing something is rotten in Ontario.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very interesting story, which reminds me of the numerous "wolf-man" tales that date all the way back to medieval France, and have similar descriptions to that.

Also, I've been through that area. That's not too far away from me...
Creepy!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He said their back legs worked like ours

hes never seen animal walk like that, it was like a human hunched over with longer arms, he didn't know what to do, and this is the scariest guy i know

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
sounds a bit like a red wolf. They're lean with strong hind legs.
They can 'stand up' and jump over decent sized fences.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
he said both their front and back lets of legs had knee joints like ours

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Probably the best solution.

Question is, is there a population in or around ontario. If not then why are there wolves in the area? I mean I'm not saying anything supernatural at all just a legit question.

top topics

join