It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! UFO! Or Maybe Not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

OMG! UFO! Or Maybe Not.

buzz.yahoo.com

Last week, the Web was aflutter over rumors that a UFO had been spotted over Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou, China. There was even video that showed, well, something, soaring high in the sky.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
buzz.yahoo.com
www.youtube.com

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

buzz.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ok, a lot of ATS members where pointing out that these vids were not of the ORIGINAL object that caused this airport to close, the date was wrong for the vid that showed the Russian rocket.So we have this rather confused and some what misleading article claiming that the China UFO is DEBUNKED, yes the vids that never where related to this original object are debunked.Remember that the first official report coming out of that air port said that this object was invisible to the naked eye and was only tracked and picked up on radar and the infra red. This UFO that caused the close down of this airport is still unknown i believe.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i just never know what to believe. which is why on matters like these, instead of being naive one way or another i say "i don't know" because that is the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Geoffrey Forden, a weapons expert from MIT

To me this speaks volumes, why would a weapons expert waste his time and effort looking into a phenomenon that is just in the imagination of cooks and weirdos?

Seriously, TPTB deny any shenanigans yet here we have highly trained and educated people checking these things out then coming back and debunking, why?

Surely if you knew 100% that nothing was going on then you wouldn't bother looking into it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So we should believe beacuse the media says so?

I dont think so thread the event that took place in china isnt Debunked just because CNN and yahoo buzz says so? oh please

To me this speaks volumes, why would a weapons expert waste his time and effort looking into a phenomenon that is just in the imagination of cooks and weirdos

Watch your tounge, it isnt imagination, ufos do indeed exist

The only reason CNN have been doing this is to grab there ratings back up again, that is the only reason they have been trying to do the fake debunking.

Noticed how the news artlice used the word likey as in maybe.

The media doesnt like the fact when people report ufos.

CNN explains how "Forden used scientific theories to examine the images of the flying object that he felt were not created with Photoshop." Then, on a blog, Forden wrote: "It seems to me that a DF-21 [missile] launch somewhere near Jiuquan and aimed at a point somewhere in the eastern Gobi desert is the most likely cause of this 'UFO.'"

CNN Trying to return there old ratings up again, nothing more nothing less you would expect from CNN.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Found this article below , its saying the China UFO was caused by this explanation below taken from the main article.

Now forgive me if this has already been posted on another thread but i am not familiar with the web site this article came from.Seems a bit suspect i feel as i cannot find any other sources like CNN,BBC ect reporting on this actually happening.Does anyone have any info on this web site, is it legit.Cheers in advance.

quote;
"According to this report, US Air Force “hypersonic space planes” (commonly referred to in America as UFO’s) based out of Guam began infiltrating Chinese airspace a fortnight ago for the purpose of “target acquisition” to retaliate against the Communists. One of these missions was in broad daylight and forced the closure Hangzhou's Xiaoshan Airport".

link source for atricule; www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Please read this. And consider your sources with discretion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cheers Phage, my suspicions or instincts were correct on my perceptions on this article from that particular web site and author of that article Sorcha Faal.She/him/ghost is i see a fake and hoaxer.Thank you for your reply and pointing me in the right direction to the reality of that web site and hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hey just to clear everyones mind.. i post this thread to say that... we are not that stupid sorry for the word.. but its true we are not that stupid to just believe that ufo is not real because of that debunking news.. can you believe that just 1 week ago the day that UFO appeared. yahoo news that one i gave on link says that , That UFO is real and they say its possibly extraterrestial thingy.. but i lost that linked cause it was few days ago.. and NOW they are saying its FAKE?? who the hell will believe it... just to say anyways tnx for commenting ..

Im actully happy
because its my first time to be commented by many users by my thread" created .. you should check out my another thread RED SKY even though its hard to follow.. anyways i believe that ufo in china over that hiangzhao airport something.. is REAL..

new topics

top topics

join