It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by jdmmade

Thank you for the honesty!

With that said, sign me up

Though I confess, my magic is rusty. (Telepathy)

Meditation/prayer, I am still uber at that.

However, I will say this now, IF I see anything or get contact, I will be damned before I make it confidential.

(If that disqualifies me, so-be-it.)

thank you. I didn't expect that. HAHA!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Mods Don't close this thread! Please and thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
THE LIST:

*UPDATED*

1. CREAM
2. Wally898
3. jrmcleod
4. JimIrie
5. adigregorio
6. Ophiuchus 13

[edit on 21-7-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

If I am anything, it's unique.

I am after one thing, honesty. Since you are being honest about the flashes, (a big part of your plan rests on them being "real".) The fact that you are willing to admit that you are unsure of what they are shows me that you are investigating, and not assuming

I love investigating, so I will have a go. Though I will tell you; I try almost every evening to "contact" something via my thoughts. The ultra greater majority of the time, all I hear is my echo.

I used to hear myself, but I put him on ignore. He is full of [snip]!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Threadstarter how about hit the previous page near the top and field some of my issues?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

My contact project will accept anyone and everyone. There will be no self elected facist to make a "list" of people. Come one come all and let us contact together.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by jdmmade
Who are the Pleiadians you ask?

Aren't they those Aryan type aliens who love to diss humanity and warn us of our evil ways, but when it comes time for them to come forth with any help at all (like maybe a tiny piece of decent evidence they even exist), suddenly they go all Prime Directive on us?

Oh, and aren't they the same aliens who like to hang around with only one or two questionable guys in the whole world, rather than a nice, normal, healthy cross-section of people?

You know... I think I'll pass on the contact. They seem like a bunch of jerks.

seconded to a degree, although i will always reserve judgement on such matters, because the whole thing remains very xen to me.

now that you mentioned it, prophecies very similar to the plejaren ones can be found elsewhere as the >knights of templar< prophecies in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's all there, turmoil, injustice, degeneracy, greed, love, the whole nine yards and the kicker is that both have that benign matriarchy business in the far distant future, complete with starships of course, just like billy meier. i even posted this observation in the linked thread, but received no replies, so far.

PS: i'm crossing fingers none of the websites change miraculously in the meantime...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

=====================================================

II see that you realize, "I messed up". The Wright brothers got denied and laughed at when it came to flying. Galileo was laughed at and forced to stop his research because he said the earth was flat.

funny that you mention it, the reason people were weary of such claims were frauds and charlatans whit bold claims but no substance, it's one the the reasons that got alchemy a bad rep, too, so i wouldn't toss that line around so often unless you really have something. haven't you ever contemplated the chance that you might be actively misleading people?

do you have personal experience? if not you are basing all of it on hearsay, aren't you?

besides, no one around here will dismiss the existence of Aliens, i fact evolution will be dismissed more often than ETs (someone correct me if i'm wrong) it's just that billy meier for various reasons did no earn a lot of credibility here while certain aspects, (pics - all faked by the MIB i know...) are a complete joke and a lame one to boot, which will turn so many people off in a lasting way.

i'm certain one could talk to Galileo, the Wrights and a guy who you forgot to mention, Otto Lilienthal*, who experimented with gliders quite a while before them, listen and get a decent impression.

i'll break it to you right here and now that the same so far hasn't applied to all people i've seen who defended the BM case. on top of that you have literally nothing to offer, we all know the world is out of whack, it's just a matter of overwhelming odds, just wanting something to be doesn't make it so and the inevitable accusation will be one of weakness. yes, i guess that's right, if we didn't suck we could create our own world on the fly and defend it against those who will maintain the status quo violently and at any cost.

before casting that rock i suggest you look in the mirror though, because that's only fair.

*PPS:strange how most BM supporters i've run into will be pedantic to the dot of the í when it comes to their own material but routinely gloss over historic facts, like this one, namely that the Wrights' main accomplishment (with hindsight, of course) was the introduction of discrete control surfaces, in a canard configuration, nonetheless, rather than being the first ones to demonstrate heavier than air flight... which, btw has never been in dispute, simply due to the existence of birds.

[edit on 2010.7.21 by Long Lance]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I believe I have solutions for all our problems, and have no need for any ET's. Also... Though we may look technologically stunted, there is much suppressed (like extraction methods of the "Dark" Energy) and we are therefore much more advanced that the average Jo(e) might assume.

Also... We are not undeveloped, consciously, and "so below the great space-faring races," as some might want us to believe. All we lack is knowledge.

I won't offer myself to this project, though I wish you luck. Might be quite interesting if you meet with some degree of success.

Have fun. [smile]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

One thing last night I did do was meditate just to see if I can relax myself, and get myself into a comfort zone that I can later on trust and have a "worry free" atmosphere in my room.

Jdmmade.....

One thing last night I did do was meditate

Are you sure this isn't a typo & you meant to write "medicate"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

there's nothing else to do but *sigh*

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey, I'd like to be updated on the progress of your project. I find this topic very interesting and I believe that you can accomplish something with this contact project. I dont want to join your project but I would absolutely love to be updated with the progression of your project even if its a tiny little sign of something exciting atleast.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebreakerx
Hey, I'd like to be updated on the progress of your project. I find this topic very interesting and I believe that you can accomplish something with this contact project. I dont want to join your project but I would absolutely love to be updated with the progression of your project even if its a tiny little sign of something exciting atleast.

Thank you!

Firebreakerx.....

Congratulations on your very first post on ATS.

Are you related to the op?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

THE LIST:

*UPDATED*

1. CREAM
2. Wally898
3. jrmcleod
4. JimIrie
5. adigregorio

Open conciousness to the entire universal collectivness, add me in if possible, thanks

2nd

[edit on 7/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is this more along Billy's version of the hoax, or Elliot Brown's?

I think Elliot is about due for one of his death ray attacks.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by firebreakerx

Thank you!

Firebreakerx.....

Congratulations on your very first post on ATS.

Are you related to the op?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thanks! No, I am not related to the op. Just curious to see if the contact does happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There is a lot of belief in Pleiadians in the New Age Industry for sure.

I know when I've spoken to Believers and ask about the discrepancy over the age of the star system vs possibility of advanced life, etc, the standard answer is that the Race is not a physical one.

I can accept a non-physical race, as I have met a few over the years in "Journeys" of my own.

What I can't fathom is why people NEED to Believe that we require help from other races from space.

I do understand that due to our Indoctrination from birth, we hold dearly to some concepts of our smallness, our bad nature, our ineptitude as spiritual beings, etc.

Western Religion supports the same perspective and so it must have come from the Indoctrinations into our Western Christianized Culture.

It may be best to just make a big statement....

We, humans, do not need another race to show us how to Awaken.

We are already spiritual beings and everything we NEED is already within us NOW. So it is simply a case of opening up to our own nature as Soul.

No aliens have to help us do this. We do it ourselves.

And when Awake you then become known.. by all races.. and you will know with absolute certainty that you are a powerful being in your own right, that you can interact with other races, but need them for nothing in your human experience.

Lastly, you aso realise that all non human races are only other Souls choosing to have different experiences to what we chose.

In which case, none are Aliens to us, but are equal.

At the same time, I'm all for people "getting out there" and learning for themselves. But I think it more effective to have a clearer perception to work from as a basis than simply a Belief in anything.. which will Limit your possibilities for experience.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Tayesin]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Count me in.

I'm going back to watch all the videos first.

Save me a place.

Why only 20? Maybe more would be even better?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have always wanted to try something like this, well atleast try to make contact through meditation. So if theres still room I would like to join.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Count me in, I will try believe me I will.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
add me to your list.

independently i have done this, i am just joining this thread to help and add any information i receive regarding enlightenment in the consciousness and believe me if your heart is right much will happen!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join