It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge reports methane at “levels only seen during mass extinction events”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yesterday I saw a thread that said all of the oil leak info was fake, that there really isn't any leak.

Now I see this today.

I am not going to worry, because I would not be sure what to worry about anyway!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
heres an interview on C2C i was just listening to coincidently..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Yesterday I saw a thread that said all of the oil leak info was fake, that there really isn't any leak.

Now I see this today.

I am not going to worry, because I would not be sure what to worry about anyway!

Its funny you mention that, when I was watching the news the other night (Fox local) I was telling my boyfriend that for all we know all this could be CG and we wouldn't even be able to tell if it was real or not. Thats quite a scary thought isn't it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricechex
Just getting into posting here, so sorry if I mess this up.
Here's a link to today's St Petersberg newspaper that discusses SRI scientist's findings on methane levels in the gulf. It mentions information from the article the findings from Texas A&M scientists as well.
high methane readings near oil disaster site

From your link to news article:
SRI "scientists" say 100x more than normal
Texas A & M "scientists" say 100,000x more than normal
Both groups seem to be testing in the same area. Big difference in the numbers. They can't even get their stories straight!

Now, for some really odd stuff...you might want to check out this single from a thread that mentions SRI.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by ricechex
Just getting into posting here, so sorry if I mess this up.
Here's a link to today's St Petersberg newspaper that discusses SRI scientist's findings on methane levels in the gulf. It mentions information from the article the findings from Texas A&M scientists as well.
high methane readings near oil disaster site

From your link to news article:
SRI "scientists" say 100x more than normal
Texas A & M "scientists" say 100,000x more than normal
Both groups seem to be testing in the same area. Big difference in the numbers. They can't even get their stories straight!

Now, for some really odd stuff...you might want to check out this single from a thread that mentions SRI.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be an indication that the methane isn't bubbling up and into the atmosphere in a constant manner.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have seen Drudge pull a controversial story before. Someone gave them some heat for this so it's time for Chicken Little to get larnygitis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join