It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get out of school vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

So 1 in 105,000 compared to 1 in 83.

Yes, there is a slight risk with vaccines, but compared to the risks we all take every day, it's very minimal, even looking at the worst cases. I'm certain the risks caused by being un-vaccinated are much much worse.

[edit on 22/7/2010 by harpsounds]

Now i would humbly like to enquire after the risks of being unvaccinated against flu, or anything else for that matter.

Oh dear, i'm human i might die!! No seriously. Lets rather try and make people wear seatbelts, or avoid alcohol ..... you want to talk statistical chances ... i am more likely to be assaulted by a drunk than i am likely to be hospitalised for flu. (the former has happened, several times, when i was sober, the latter, not yet)

keep your vaccine-poisons thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Harpsounds, you forgot to point out in your example, that the swine flu vaccine killed more people that year than the swine flu did.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think you have to go through steps and even talk to the school counselor to find out what they are to excempt your children. Failing that, you may have to homeschool. Which is what I would do in that situation. It would be home schooling.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wanted to post an update to this thread, almost forgot about it and then after reading this thread today;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And followed some of the side links pertaining to the Whooping cough outbreak in Cal.

vaccinenewsdaily.com...

And read more about how the TDAP vaccines are being pushed but really only reccommended by the CDC for up to 4 years old, and as I have stated my son is 15 going in 10th grade, it all came back, wheuuu!

(That was a mouthfull)

Ok, it was simple as could be, I was nervous as hell, almost felt like I was doing something wrong...

Went into the Health dept, asked for a Religious exemption and that was it, got two actually one as a back up.

Sent it on to school the next day, they took a copy and told my son if an outbreak occurs at his school he will not be allowed at school! YES! Thats a great idea! I tried to come up with reasons to keep them home last year during the H!N! time, but this is way better, I can even keep the other children out so they donrt bring it home to the teen, and have the school send work daily.

Ok so that was that.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not sure about your state, but here in CO the matter is rather easy to remedy. CO allows for a "personal" exemption, in addition to the standard medical and religious exemptions. All I had to do, for both my children, is print the form off the net, sign it and hand it to the school. Fortunately, I've never been met with stern looks, bewilderment, or parenting lectures when submitting these exemptions, which I've done for the past 9 years now.

In fact, our family doctor is married to my daughters school nurse. They have two children in my daughters school, and on file at the school, are exemption forms for both of those children. So when the school nurse, who's married to a family practice doctor, elects not to immunize their own children, the whole exemption concept is much more likely to be cordially received than in other schools or districts.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: krunchy

I am 100%% sure that the vaccinations are unsafe and unnecessary.

You are 100% an idiot. You are risking your child because of some stupid unscientific hysteria over one of modern medicine's greatest achievements (vaccinations).

And you are 300% the sort that sickens me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join