It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get out of school vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi friends, there is a problem from my end that I need some assistance in solving...

I have been repeatedly contacted by my sons school and told that he MUST get his booster shots before returning to school.

I am 100%% sure that the vaccinations are unsafe and unnecessary.

What to do?

Are there any ways to get around this dilemma? How can I send my son back to his sophomore year without the toxic chemicals and additives they lace the vaccines with?

Thanks in advance for your posts.

A very concerned Mom in the Midwest.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
To my knowledge the only exemptions to the vaccines are either religious exemptions ( about to be excluded and no longer valid) or medical; ie: documented allergic reactions.

If you can find a sympathetic doctor to swear your kids are allergic to one or more of the ingedients you could be exempted, otherwise, CPS will get involved and give you a very hard time.

Best of luck, antar.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ok so what ingredients would give an exception? I mean if he were to be tested for allergies to one or more of the toxic chemicals, it would without a doubt injure him. They cant test him in that case, so which ingredients would it be whitewave so I sound like I know what I am telling the Dr. he is allergic to?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
whats the booster for?

from what i gather there's-

a chickenpox booster shot

Menactra, a shot that provides protection against meningitis.

a new booster dose providing protection against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Boostrix) is also now available for adolescents between the ages of 10 to 18 years old

two doses of MMR are usually required by school entry. In the past, the second dose was given when a child was either 4 to 6 years old or 12 years old. Now, it is usually given earlier, but some older children may not have gotten two doses yet.

IPV (Polio)- most children have four or five dosages by the time they start school, including one after their fourth birthday

i have no idea what age sophomore is either.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great Thread!

This has been a concern of mine as well. I do not have children yet, but would like to one day and the thought of pumping my children with 21 vaccines before the age of 6 scares me. Autism is on the rise as well as other disabilities. Studies say that it is not related to vaccines, but no one is positive. I feel if I don't want to give my child the chicken pox vaccine, I shouldn't have to. There are a few vaccines that I would give but, I think 21 is unnecessary.

I came across this article about vaccines and food allergies.
allergies.about.com...

I myself as a child had a reaction to a vaccine.... I believe my mom had said it was the mumps or measles vaccine. Anyways, I contracted the illness after the vaccine. It might not have been as bad, but I still got it.

I look forward to reading people's responses. I myself am curious.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If you happen to be looking for a new church, there is one I know of that is opposed to all vaccines and will grant you a certificate for your school stating that on religious grounds you can not participate in mandated vaccines.

Give this a look:

At www.NVIC.org you can find state exemption laws. Some states require a religious exemption and do not recognize philosophical exemptions. Your doctor will be very unhappy about this and probably try to bluster you.

To avoid vaccination using a religious exemption, people may join the non-denominational Church of Universal Wisdom. You don't have to convert to another religion to do it. Go to www.cuwisdom.org or contact Walter P. Schilling, DC at [email protected] to find out more for yourselves and your patients.

Source: www.alternative-doctor.com...

To take a look at what may possibly be your "new church", and to view "membership" requirements, go to:

Congregation of Universal Wisdom

Please note:
I have no affiliation with this church and am only providing this link for informational purposes. Whether or not you choose to pursue this and/or pay the required membership fee is solely up to you.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To be quite honest, antar, I don't really know. I haven't had kids that were "vaccine" age in a while and things have changed. You'd probably have to google each individual vaccine, ask your local health department for brochures (not the best source, btw), ask a pharmacist for the drug inserts (printed info) about the vaccines or contact the vaccine manufacturers.

I can only point you in the right direction for discovering the info. In your area a religious exemption might work for a while until you can get all your ducks in a row, so to speak. Might buy you a little time.

Best of luck and give those babies a squeeze for me.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Things are probably different here, but my kids just tell their teacher that we do vaccines through our private gp.

It works, and i've shown them WHY i've said this, so they're aware of the various factors.

They will also not consent to anything without me being there.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Upon what do you base your certitude about vaccines? The pronouncements ofJenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey or ex-Dr. Andrew Wakefield?
California is in the midst of a pertussis epidemic now, with 910 confirmed cases, 600 more suspected ones and 5 infant deaths. Your son is probably not at risk because of age but by refusing the vaccine, adults and older children are putting infants at risk of a torturous illness and perhaps death.
Mumps has made a reappearance in New York in unvacinated Orthodox Jewish communities.
There is an articulable and intentionally ignored risk that by not vaccinating your son, someone may die. That is the textbook definition of manslaughter. Is it really worth it to risk someone's death based on an unsupported feeling about vaccines?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I refused to have my daughter vaccinated for anything when she was a baby because I was worried about what they were pumping into her. My sister-in-law had her child vaccinated for everything. Both our children were born within 6 weeks of each other. My sister-in-laws child is a perfecly normal healthy 12 year old who has hardly had a days illness in her life. My daughter contracted measles which led to other complications, including eventually contracting meningitis. My daughter is now 12 years old, she is blind, she needs a wheelchair to get around, she has the brain functions of a five year old and needs 24 hour care. IF I had let her have the vaccinations that were reccommended then my daughter would not be the way she is now. This is all my fault for not realising that the damage these vaccines do is far less than the damage that is caused when people don't have them.
By not having vaccines it just encourages things like smallpox, chickenpox, measles, meningitis, etc. to carry on spreading.
Seriously think about the consequences of not having your child vaccinated. The consequences of no vaccination far outweigh the risks of having it done from my personal experience.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have a quick but personal question why do you not want your child to receive these vaccinations, what makes you think they are unsafe. Also what vaccination(S) is it specifically

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
[Double Post]

[edit on 20-7-2010 by nolabel]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

With all respect nolabel,

We only have your anonymous word for what you say, whereas there are plenty of well documented and researchable cases everywhere, where kids ended up even worse off that your kid just BY having the crap pumped directly into their bloodstreams.

Would you have felt any better or worse, if this had happened to your kid shortly after being jabbed?

The sad truth is, many, many children die or effectively become quadriplegic cabbages, simply by getting these 'safe' vaccines injected.

There's no easy answer for parents, you just have to do what you as a parent sees as the better option.

To be frank though, this isn't a thread about safety or danger of vaccines, or the setting up of long term money making schemes for bigpharma, it's about a parent who has made their choice, and is looking for reliable ways, to not have to sit there and watch his or her children FORCEFULLY getting pumped with poison.

OP, the only sure fire method, if the suggestions given already don't work for you, is to say, UP YOURS to the school nazis, and home school or join a like minded co-op school.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Vaccinations and children have always been a touchy topic, and more so here recently. When you read the different posts and look at the current topics on hand, here is what I believe:
You mention about not wanting to get your son a booster, however, what we would need to know is what kind of booster is it that they are asking for you to get your son? Some shots and boosters a person should get all their life, depending on what it is that they do, as the disease that such would prevent is far worse than the actual vaccination or shot in the long run. Things like tetnus shots come to mind, where the person is protected against the disease called lock jaw. As I sit here, I have seen the return of diseases that I can recall not hearing about in the country. Diseases like polio and whooping cough I now see reports that are on the rise, where once they were erracticated from all 50 states.
When a person is asked to get a booster shot, they should consider several things in their decision. The first is if it is something they can deal with or not, and the reasons for such. The flu shot is one example, as there are alot of people who can remember the 1970's and current history past where the shots were either not needed or there was a valid concern over the innoculation, as it caused more problems than what should have been.
Now if it is for something like tetnus, I would not be worried and get the child his booster for such, as there is always a chance he gets hurt and it will protect him for several years, but if it is for the flu, or something else here is the question you have to ask yourself:
Are you prepared to deal with your child being sick? Is it worth the risk to him and all of his friends and people you may or may not know, as most diseases, initially are highly contageous, and then act on that decision.
The other option if you choose not to have him take a booster, and that is to home school him. If that is not an option, talk to a lawyer and see if you are able to have a contract drawn up, telling the school and the doctor, that they are liable and will face such in a court of law.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Thank you for sharing your story. I don’t really know what else to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Since vaccinations have been introduced millions of lives have been saved. Without vaccinations we would all be a lot worse off than we are.
I am not advocating that vaccinations are the be all and end all to curing everything. The amount of people who die or suffer ill effects from vaccinations is far less than the damage that is caused from no vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

My parents never thought twice about vaccinating me as a child. A good family friend jumped through hoops so that her children would not have to get vaccinations. My parents had never really questioned vaccinations and had seen the benefits to come from them. The family friend is into naturopathic studies, holistic medicine etc etc. She was able to claim a sort of religious exemption I believe.

I stay away from the flu shot, because like you say it is something I can probably handle if I got it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No offense but before people like you came along the measles, mumps, polio, whopping cough, etc had all been entirely eradicated within the United States. Now those horrible diseases are back due to nonsensical rumors freaking people out (it's been proven that vaccines DO NOT cause Autism and that genetics are more likely to be the cause).

I have had every vaccine as have all my childhood friends ... and guess what? None of us have had any adverse effects, developed Autism, etc

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Everytime I see a thread like this I wonder how many people because of a conspiracy website are going to sit there children down on the night of Dec11, 2012 and give them kool-aid or shoot them to "save" them from the end of the world.

There is a reason your child needs that vaccine. It could save their life or protect them from something horrible like polio. You know that Swine Flu vaccine did not kill everyone like thread after thread claimed it would.

It's fun to think about all this conspiracy stuff but don't endanger your childs life over it. Please.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

What you just said there about 2012 terrifies me. I have heard other stories of mass suicides because of similar predictions about the world ending.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join