It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop SLAMS perp onto hood of car

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Doesn't seem to be any reason for the un necessary force. Just your normal "protect and serve" in Texas.
heres the link to the video
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hell, I have been slammed on the hood of a cop car harder than that!
(mostly leading with my face).

The thing that disturbsme the most though with this video, it looked like a really young kid, and he didnt look like he was resisting arrest or anything like that. He wasnt that big of a kid, so I dont know why the cop had to go that far with it, but like I said , I have seen and been through worse than this and it never hit the internet.

still pretty crazy though.

And those guys in the backround are lucky they were not in Vegas, approaching and getting physical with those cops. Out here, they would have been beatin down with clubs if they pulled that crap.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
When I was a teenager growing up in Texas, I had a cop threaten to have his dog bite me if I didn't give him some info about a issue I found myself caught up in.

Let's just say I was not hurting anyone, nor hurting anyone's property. Nor was I on anyone else's property either. I was merely having a "recreational moment".

Anyhow, when he threatened to hurt/kill me, I said immediately "Whats your badge #???"

And BOOOOM My face was on the hood of the police car.

I never got his name. He had super bright blue eyes.

SO I always called him F Eyes. The F stands for a word we cannot say here

So this is nothing new really. My incident happened in like 1998 roughly.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I just found this video.

It should lift your moods friends.

www.liveleak.com...

LOL!!!

The cops ok. He said "Yeah I'm Good". So don't take this out of hand plz.

IT was actually funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

That was the funniest S@## I seen in a while.

Yea, Im good too now.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
the kids were obviously resisting arrest and his buddy therelooked like he wanted to hit the cop. slamming justified.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
First video...out of context...and even so, a second person was approaching the first cop and he needed to control the situation with the first person. Could also have been a multitasking mistiming or misjudgment of where the hood of the fast approaching patrol car was while he had his eye of the second person (and possibly more people approaching him out of camera view).

Second video...not funny at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Same here CG, and all i did was call him a brutal pig after smashing my mate for dropping a bottle. Half the problem is that people who were bullied at school become cops and see it fit to get revenge when they get a badge, plus the steroids..... toxic mix.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Second video...not funny at all.

Yes it is.

Anyone who fails to look both ways before crossing a street DESERVES it.

You don't agree? Try walking without checking both ways. Good Luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by Common Good

Same here CG, and all i did was call him a brutal pig after smashing my mate for dropping a bottle. Half the problem is that people who were bullied at school become cops and see it fit to get revenge when they get a badge, plus the steroids..... toxic mix.

Oh so is that why so many of them are terminally mad all the time? For no reason at all?

Steroids. Never thought about cops doing it.

Makes PERFECT sense.

Scary. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

He was hardly "crossing the street" as if taking a stroll. He was in pursuit. And it's not funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If you watch the suspect's feet, you can see that he was resisting and trying to either get at the second non handcuffed male or trying to get away... Look at his movements, you can see it from the second that the videos starts...

Good slam in my eyes...

I would have arrested the second male for obstruction... At least arrested until he calms down and then let go (if he would have calmed down).

But hey, who am I kidding? I'm just a bad and violent ex-high school loser making up for something by being the steroid pumped bully now...

Magnum

[edit on 10/7/20 by Magnum007]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I just found this video.

It should lift your moods friends.

www.liveleak.com...

LOL!!!

The cops ok. He said "Yeah I'm Good". So don't take this out of hand plz.

IT was actually funny.

lol.. it's funny because you can tell the cop driver intentionally tried to ease into the perp running and hit the cop instead.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh yay.

Another video where we dont' get to see what happened or hear what was said before the action was taken by the officer.

Cop Haters, gotta love'em.

Edit to add... the police officers showed great restraint in how they handled that situation.

That idiot in the dark pants / no shirt walking around "strutting" the way he was, "look at me, I'm a bad ..." As well as the others running up on the officers they way they did.

Not a weapon was drawn and the situation handled.

Very professional.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am tempted just to click the ignore button on everyone who defended the cop, I cant stand reading such utter garbage.

The person getting arrested was probably caught with drugs, which I dont think should be a crime at all, so watching any such arrest gets me heated, even if they dont slam the victim on the hood of the car.

If the police ever try to arrest one of my boys, and I see them slam my partner's face on the hood of the car like that, I will make the cop regret it(maybe not on the spot, but Id get his name). Police officers like this one are pure demons. Look at that poor kids face, have some mercy, the kid didnt have a gun and he had damn hand cuffs on, the gun weilding cops were safe and their are actions were not justified.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

and what would you do with his name?

You are assuming the kid had drugs... you assume that the cop was wrong for the action he took.

Do you know what the guy being arrested said or did before the camera got there?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

reply to post by Magnum007

reply to post by ~Lucidity

reply to post by DOADOA

You guys do see that the guy is in cuffs right? And to claim he was somehow moving in a hostile way... WTH. Also what does it matter what happened before? That's 100% irrelevant at this point. Police apologist fail

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
reply to post by CREAM

and what would you do with his name?

You are assuming the kid had drugs... you assume that the cop was wrong for the action he took.

Do you know what the guy being arrested said or did before the camera got there?

I did guess that it was over drugs, I could be wrong. I did not assume the cop was wrong, anyone can see that he was wrong, that was not an assumption. I dont care what he said or did before he got slammed, he was already restrained to that has nothing to do with this at all.

And yes, I would get the cops name if he did that to my friend. I really wasnt joking about that. I would file a complaint, but nothing would happen, I wouldnt be satisfied unless the cop lost his job which would not happen. There would be retaliation, I would not let anyone get away with that, if you could just stand there and watch a cop do that to your friend and be like"its cool, he doing his job" then you obviously dont look out for your friends.

edit- come on now, what would the fellas in your mini-profile background do?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

He was hardly "crossing the street" as if taking a stroll. He was in pursuit. And it's not funny.

It was definitely funny!

are you a cop?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not much to see here, other than the usual way a cop handles a slightly-resistant kid. Like the poster above, I've had my mug planted firmly into the hood of a squad car and I kinda deserved it... I remember thinking "ok - time to get serious and cut the crap" immediately afterward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join