It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem Recovery CD

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You know what, I had the CD and I never even noticed that. Thats odd. I dont know if it looks like the all seeing eye but you could very well be right, does resemble it.

And I know this might be off topic but I thought the CD was pretty good. It had alot of uplifting songs on there.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Eminem is on a gag order.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
He sold his soul for money, fame, and to make music. He says that repeatedly in much of his music. This is not metaphorical...he did it. Therefore, the all seeing eye that is plastered on the back of our one dollar bill is now his master.

However, the all seeing eye is not intrinsically evil. Remember, the dark one will try to mimic the real one (The Universe) as to create confusion in the minds of those who follow love, peace, and God.

So, if you really want to know the truth of the situation, there it is. At the end of his song called 3AM, he literally whispers, "Evil Rise." How much more proof would one need?

Here's the video:
www.youtube.com...

Namaste and Love

[edit on 19-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

"Evil Rise"

I always thought it said "Believe in Christ"

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
First glance I notice the red stop lights look like eyes in the back of his head. The photo is of him looking into the camera but in the reflection behind him appears he is looking at the pyramid. But i would say i am overanalyzing. Nothing really going on, its just a picture.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by PsychoX42

"Evil Rise"

I always thought it said "Believe in Christ"

I thought he said Believe in Christ also.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
You know what, I had the CD and I never even noticed that. Thats odd. I dont know if it looks like the all seeing eye but you could very well be right, does resemble it.

And I know this might be off topic but I thought the CD was pretty good. It had alot of uplifting songs on there.

I can relate to a lot of the CD thats why I enjoy it on a personal level. No other person raps/sings/talks about stuff that relates to my life like he does in some of his songs.

I like symbolism maybe I can research it more. Now that I am finally noticing it myself(if that was the point of it) maybe I can take interest.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I thought the album was very good, his best yet

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thumb to mouth
Window
Insolent expression

Kiss my (gl)ass

A very common subliminal element of photographs these days.

Pyramid with Lamp.
Looks to me like he is telling the Illuminatti / NWO.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that it looks like a bald eagle in the reflection beside Em's head ?

wonder what else we could find

also as a side note there's a double song on youtube called my darling &careful what you wish for. check it out . kinda goes with what the others were saying about selling souls for record deals and what not

[edit on 20-7-2010 by donttaserme]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

This album is horrible. It wasn't worth the bandwidth or the disc space.

NO WAY that album is quality, way better than Relapse, he is back to his best!!

Any ways i think TPTB would want Em on their team as he has alot of "pull" with the public especially the youth, who knows???

I hope not though

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

why is it odd he did a song with kobe?

you guys never think outside of the box...

The song with KOBE makes perfect sence, think about it. geze

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

It's all good. I didn't much care for it. The new Roots album is 100% for me.

Folks, it's not Kobe Bryant BTW. Here is a link more info about Kobe the singer:

Source - Kobe the Singer

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

They are very good songs. "Careful What You Wish For" was actually written for to a Christian rapper named KJ-50 or something I think.

www.youtube.com...

Thats part one. of who I think he made "Careful What You Wish For" for.

My Darling is just crazy!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Alot of eminems lyrics in his new song are related to the end of the world, and current events, i'll break tehm down for you guys in a bit but i'm writing my own stuff right now so its hard to make time.

Also, all 3 of billy talents CD's are about 2012.

Things go in one ear and out the other for people

Stop thinking so loonie toonies, they dont make cents.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
and comon guys, you can't make a full recovery listening to ripped tracks from relapse...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I like every other album but this one from him, it was just utter trash and too mainstream for me, Im not saying this because im a juggalo either, I like eminem but not his new album, it sucks.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

That's not the interesting part about the album. Listen to "Not Afraid" and it's lyrics. THAT is worth looking at!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join