It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem Recovery CD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ExCloud sorry he is a illuminati trash . He teams up with dra and dra has songs about the illuminati. Eminem has songs about selling his sole to the devil to get where he is today. The whole main stream "hip hop" rap industry is under new world order control. They control the music the movies the tv and the news dont you ever for get that. IF you want to learn more about how they do rituals on stage and there connections to the illuminati/freemason/new world order then youtube the industry.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
one way which you can look at the back album cover art, is that the pyramid is placed behind eminem, in the distance away from him. this can be taken that he has put all his Illuminati # etcetc in the past.
he also has him thumb on his lip and a stern and angry facial expression. if you notice, the thumb is also pointing at the prymaid, which could reflect the fact that he is done with it all. if you listen to his lyrics in 25 to life and not afraid, you can piece together the fact that he is turning his back from the music industry and higher authority (freemason, illuminati etc) and will go out and expose them, which he is evidently doing with the lyrics he uses and album art work.
remember that people who create media art work are paid big money to create things for a reason, everything is there FOR A REASON.

another theory is that he has combined with artists such as rhianna, kayne west etc in order to attract their fans to his new album, which they can pick up on what some songs could be about.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
its a pyramid allright,and if hes making one eyed picture then hes not put them in the past,i cant believe...he was my favourite rapper once....%%^

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I see another crappy CD.
And the pyramid is an art installation piece.
I hardly think that white guy put it there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join