It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Extradimensional Beings Be Linked To Ghost?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hello! Just a quick question some people have put in their post that aliens "They are also extradimensional but can become physical?" I hear alot of people say this, what is being extradimensional actually mean? Do you think that they can also be linked to ghost? Like for instance a certain place is considered haunted because things are being moved around, and dark evil voices can be recorded, do you think its negative extradimensional beings and not real ghost/spirits?? Or that maybe these spirit guides that so many books talk about our actually enlighted positive entities putting fourth their advice or wisdom?? Just curious as to what others may think?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't think extradimensional beings or ghosts exist

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by matev92

Well then you dont help me very much you troll....keep it movin to the next post!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

S&F An invisible being or beings could create a image using smoke, dust or similar medium. In this form they can be seen but not touched. If they use heavier materials like dirt they can be seen and felt. imo

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If we die and our "soul" goes some were, I would think that it would be another dimension. But what I find weird is that none of the so called ghost hunters ask these questions when ever they encounter an intelligent ghost that answers their questions. If I ever get the chance to talk to one of these beings, I would ask all of the important questions that everyone wants to know. I have heard some were before that aliens are beings from other dimensions and that they live here and are able to cross dimensions and that is when we see them. Can't remember were I saw this info.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Everything is linked together!

Have a look into my Thread series "Your Spiritual Revolution" Part one, down in my signature...

Will explain it...

Peace

Jim

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its just intresting to think about. It just hit me lastnight. Im looking forward to reading more opinions

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The way I understand it, "ghosts" are more like echoes of the future or past that are linked to a certain place by the various fields (EMF, biogenetic, etc.) around it. They're generally not like a demon, for instance, that has a consciousness and a point of view and an agenda, although a demon relies on stable fields to exist, as well.

But both kinds of entities are allowed to exists because they become part of your perceived reality, which might even allow them to be photographed, or felt, or whatever. The essential part of the equation is your consciousness. Which is why they don't interact with our reality all that well without you in helping them, and unfortunately why their knowledge is basically limited to what you know.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by matev92

Well, they certainly don't exist in the same way your chair or computer keyboard exist. At least not all the time. The consensus seems to be that they exist kind of in the same way dreams exist, except that in some very rare cases they're able to take physical form.

You have to look at reality as a spectrum. Nobody has ever taken a single good photo or has any physical evidence of a dream, yet because pretty much everyone has them, we all agree they exist. Ideas exist, too, right? But they're able to be converted by our minds (sometimes) into symbols that have common meaning. On the other end of the spectrum are things like rocks and trees and other hard things you interact with all the time.

Well, these things are just a little higher up the spectrum. They certainly exist in the minds of the people who see them, and once in a while they can show up on film, or move things around. But because not everybody sees them or experiences them, they're not exactly considered 100 percent "real."

So they exist, but you're not part of the group of people who have interacted with them enough to shift them up on the spectrum in your own opinion from real like a dream to real like an apple or chair.

That's okay, though. There's plenty of reality in all different shapes and sizes for everybody.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Both Exists even if we humans want it or not. Ill explain the difference quit simple for you.

Extra Terrestrials: Humans,Grey(human nickname of it),Annanuki( Human nickname of it), + many more..

Spirits\Energy entities: Ghosts,demons,poltergeist ++++

A huge difference as you can see.

And YES we humans are an extra terrestrial race

NO they can not be linked.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Both Exists even if we humans want it or not. Ill explain the difference quit simple for you.
Extra Terrestrials: Humans,Grey(human nickname of it),Annanuki( Human nickname of it), + many more..
Spirits\Energy entities: Ghosts,demons,poltergeist ++++
A huge difference as you can see.
And YES we humans are an extra terrestrial race

NO they can not be linked.

...and of course, you have proof of all of that, right?

Now what can actually be demonstrated is that a belief in ghosts is about as close as we can get to a universal human cultural attribute. If we accept that they exist, then there must be an explanation. It is my opinion that ghosts, certain aspects of the UFO phenomenon, and other unexplained oddities may well have to do with multiple dimensions, likely on a quantum level. That is an uneducated guess...but it comprises my much-vaunted (by me) Unified Weirdness Theory.

So...to the OP, yes, I think there may be a link.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by matev92

Our eyes can only see a SMALL fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. How can we say that they don't exist way beyond the ENTIRE spectrum? Our technology is still basically in its infancy to not being able to detect things. Hell, we still haven't even explored all of our oceans, and that's all still in our dimension!

No offense (at all
), but that's kind of a flat-earth belief.

To the OP: They could all be relative. In fact, that's exactly what a ghost WOULD be: an extra/interdimensional entity.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Come on everyone ghosts do not exist, grow up already, every ghost story I have heard as a child and even ghost hunter shows has been proven or admited to being fake, look up Ghost Hunters Fake and you'll see, also my grandmothers silly ghost stories were fake, she admited to it all. If it isn't matter than it doesn't exist, simple as that.

UFOs and aliens on the other hand are real, this universe is so massive that millions of races exist there's not even a question about that, I wish I knew who put us here and what our purpose is

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

hi..im new here..hop I do this correct...aliens are made to go from manifastion to spirit form..They can most deffently move just about anything they wish... pleas excuse my spelling..Ill explain why later..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackstar791

Ghost very much are real...I have a real earthbound family....I have seen with my own eyes..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

An alien can be in flesh form and manifest into spirit form...Ive had the experience of seeing aliens before...Great topic

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
But what if an alien dies on earth? Would their ghost haunt the wreckage of the alleged Roswell crash site? You know, because their spirit can't let go, because they have some unfinished business with an abductee or some cattle mutilations to get to or something.

Maybe some of these ghost hunters ought to get out to Mac Brazel's old ranch and the alleged crash site and see if they can't contact the spirit of some of those Greys who supposedly tragically perished there.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

.. im a abductee...if an alien dies in spirit form usually others will dispose of the spirit...other aliens that is

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I apologize to everybody who is interested in this topic to read the book "The thiaoouba prophecy" You can find int everywhere on the net for free in 27 different languages...

It explains that all....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most difficult things for people to analyze. And there are many reasons for it.

First, before I say the next thing about the so called universe in our reality, 3d earth time, our skies. Someone, I believe it was Sleeper, in a post said something about atoms being made up of quarks, which were made up of strings and strings were exotic energy waves, so its all an illusion, energy signals broadcast in. Energy = Matter and Matter = Energy.

Now, in our cosmos, 3d earth view looking out, its very complicated. It all depends on what you think the universe is and dimensions are. One of the links in my signature is my thread on a Holographic Universe and Space-Time.

In a Hologram lasers erect the image, into 3d, and in our cosmos, which to many is but a Hologram, with fractals containing the whole infinite universe what happens when you cut a holographic image and shine a light, the whole is restored, and this goes on endlessly. The only thing like lasers here are stars, including our suns. So if the broadcast signal is coming in and we're picking it up and organizing the energy pockets into images, sight, sound, smell, etc in our minds, then its coming through the stars, the input signal is, it is our phone line home to Higher Self and Beyond.

Now there are many theories and some evidence for them all, so its up to us to see, cause currently we can't prove this, at least with public sector science. But sungazing and connecting to higher self proves it to me.

Now, since there are many stars and different sizes, you can see that this relates to consciousness, grade maybe, of soul family, and time. Time is important here. What is time?

It is orbit and it is programmed into our minds based on planet. But each planet and moon has its own orbit and hence its own space-time dimension. We don't see much looking out with our hubble.

A robot programmed to experience a day in 15 mintutes would not see us any longer. To us he would stand still and move so slow.

The Universe is like this and lots of stealthing technology and abilities come out of this, for higher level biengs dealing with us here.

In addition there are densities, frequencies, what we call the astrals, with every planet or moon. So there are infinite channels, both space-time and density.

Earth is a lower denisty, therefore a lower astral.

That all being said, it is not hard for an ET with advanced technology and metaphysics to be able to traverse both the space-time dimensions and the astrals.

So are they ghosts?

Some may be by our standards of having passed or crossed over. Some may not.

Also, if earth is a density, and it is, and therefore part of the astrals, which some think as well, and if our bodies, models this soul drives, is infinite layers of self, then what are we when we pass over. Ghosts? Then are we that here? We will be very real there, with only a layer shed?

What is this reality. Atoms are quarks are strings are exotic energy waves. Energy = Matter and Matter = Energy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join