It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Extradimensional Beings Be Linked To Ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenly

been threw alot with the ets...no it very well..mind games ect.....trust me there ghost like due to the fact they can be both flesh and spirit form...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

wow...great job..i just see it as it is..with earthbound..our flesh dies,our spirit rises, and if we stay on this earth we are called earthbound(ghost)...Aliens after they die in flesh form do not have a spirit that rises/with soul..they are gone forever..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Heavenly, there are 10 know caretakers on this earth (3 here now) are you saying you are one of them? Because I know them all and I am the only ne who has visited ATS.

99.9% of people who say they are extraterestrial are crazy.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackstar791

Yes, an experiencer or one who claims to be ET, going around and putting down experiencers, in that old controller divide and conquer style, and my experiences are mine and valid. But I question that whole Black star name you have going for yourself. Why call yourself Saturn and allign to this. Its mystery school and very old. Sumar calls the saturn the black star and theyve kept it up a long time.

Speak for yourself.

Darkstar/Saturn stuff here:
andrew.rutajit.com...

and loads of Pope in Saturn Hat here

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Good question.

I can only answer that question with a question of my own.How do we know they are ghosts..and not inter-dimensional beings?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenly

Its different really. If we pass the tests we set out to do, also, in relationship to the cosmic one about Love and Equality, putting our relationships right. I'm not religous just spiritual, meditaitonal, but it doesn't matter if you are or not, if we are not judging others and not harming them, murdering in the name of religion, but helping and caring. Growing. Wishing freedom and equality for all, we are passing the tests. So its not about whether you're religious or not, because humanity isn't expected to have all the answers, we know in our hearts the stuff going on in this world is wrong or should.

Depending on what we came to do, earth is like a prison for some, done some questionable things, in the past, a school for many and even a final exam for some. Its very hard, people often judge themselves and others and hence karma traps and it can take a while. Thats why I really encourage workng on self and progressing, raising your frequency, because we want not only to progress and past but to nudge our beloved family here, and in the Beyond, outside this Universe/School, we are very beloved. So think about whats happening here, our family , our precious children, siblings, true loves even, are starving in Africa, and enduring unbearable conditions.

This is kind of the fine tuning we're getting here.

In the end, we can be set back, and have to redo it after we judge ourselves and its important to try and reach or nudge others if your are awake and aware so as to help, or if we didn't do what we should have we may have to redo it till we get it right , like Groundhog Day the movie. But many will move forward, either into etupioas and healing and then another system here, a more advanced one for more lessons, better ones, or even for some going home, the Beyond.

Much love, you are seeking and your soul within will guide, and there are many here, in the cosmos, but your Higher Self and Family of Light. You yourself will feel and experience, no one can tell you. You'll know. Meditate and reflect on your day, and really search.

Shine your light.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackstar791

you think ufos and aliens are real but ghost are not? I beg to differ my friend. Let me tell you about my exsperince. When my father passed away in 04 (his funeral was on my prom night
) I was 18, I went down a very dark path. Doing things I normally would not do, hanging around people I normally wouldnt have, I moved out with my best friend a few months later so that I could have the freedom to do whatever it is that I wanted to do, and one night I fell asleep after 2 days of straight "partying" ( I didnt realize at the time, I wasnt really partying.. I was more or less just masking my true pain!) I had an out of body experince, in my "dream" I was in a bright white room with no creases. It was almost like I was in a bubble that was small but at the same time infinite, and filled with such bright light that I had to shade my eyes. I remember thinking where am I? I was confussed and a little scared, I thought... Hmmmm I must be dreaming, so I pinched myself and felt REAL PAIN! After realizing that I could feel the actual pain from pinching myself, I heard my fathers voice kind of like on a P.A system (like when you are in school and the principle calls you to his office.) and he was screaming at me. Yelling "Why are you doing this to yourself??!?! I raised you better then that!! You're acting like a stupid F***IN B*TCH!! You need to CUT THIS SH*T OUT AND TAKE YOUR LIL A$$ BACK HOME!!!!" His voice literally roared and echoed and I fell to my knees and started crying. I kept apologizing over and over. My dad is an ex Marine who served in vietam and was a no nonsense kind of guy. And he never EVER spoke that way to me! I was always his little girl...but anyways. Then I felt like I was being pulled by my waist falling for a splitsecond before hit a brick wall so to speak and then I opened my eyes. I was in the same position I was in the dream, balled up in the fetal position...The minute my eyes opened I had this urge to vomit, so I ran to my bathroom to puke. As I was hoovering over the toliet...my friend knocked on the door and asked me if I was ok. I told her I was fine and waved her off to have some privacy. She said are you sure? I heard you talking to someone, you kept saying you were sorry and crying..?? My friend looked really confussed and concerned. When she said that to me I took a deep breath and quickly started to pack my clothes, I kept saying,"It's over! Its done!! THE GIG IS UP AND IM GOIN HOME! Partys over!! Its all she wrote!" Almost in a state of panic. The day I did leave and I did go back to my moms house. I had been gone for 6/7 months. That night I woke to my cat crying. he had a very long drawn out cry. It was exactly 3 in the morning when I rolled over to see what he was crying about, I noticed my door was opened (I never sleep with my door opened) Then as my eyes started to focus, I saw a very tall dark shadow figure in my door way that resembled my fathers stature, and I wasnt scared.. The feeling was more of comfort and I wanted to hug him, so I got up to touch him and he slowly backed away and walked into my mothers room through her door. when he dissappeared into her room , my cat stopped crying and sat at my feet and looked up at me as if to say, "What the Hell was that?" LOL Thats why I believe in ghost along with other experinces!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

sorry went off topic but what Im curious about is, if Extrademinsional beings are nothing but energy in a way, then what are ghost? Arent ghost's the spiritual energies of humans?? Hmmmm?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There are more than humans in the universe, but more importantly, here on earth itself.
That means that ghosts as perceived, would be many species.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join