It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepwater Disaster-The Trigger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Members,

I am very concerned about the effects this Whole Disaster is having and could have on the world and those living nearby. I have so many questions concerning this and though i do not live near the afffected area i am still very worried.

Could the situation get worse and because of that trigger events that could crumble our society or reveal things that were not ready for.

I See this image and i feel hurt and emotional that this could happen.

My Main concern is what if BP/Goverment know things about this that they are not telling us, like the chance that the sea floor could collapse. If they are hiding something from us and whatever it is happens and we find out they knew of the risk. Could that cause Americans to lose faith in the goverment system (already happend most likely) I'm very concerned that this could be the trigger for something totally Horrible. Its a Gut feeling and i'm normally right about those.

Also is thier any chance that this whole oil spill could lead to more spills and finally the ultimate devastation to our sea's.

Will our Oceans turn Black

Any help you can all give to ease my anger and distress would be very appreciated

[edit on 19-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Any help you can all give to ease my anger and distress would be very appreciated

Well if you'd stop posting up pics that you can't stand lookin at, and if you would stop writing down every conceivable horrific possibility imaginable and then posting them up in a forum where you would have to discuss it ad nauseam, while once again having to look at that picture that gives so much emotional distress... that may go a long way to ease your anger and distress.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's the worst beach picture I've seen so far, where'd it come from?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

I have tried that and it doesnt work, the questions are still in my head and i cannot ignore them.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Its one of the main beaches next the gulf atleast thats what google images said

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There aren't any mountains along the Gulf Coast of Texas, Louisanna, Alabama, Missisippi. or Florida! That pic isn't from the Gulf states. Maybe Alaska.

[edit on 19/7/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by alaskan

Its one of the main beaches next the gulf atleast thats what google images said

I will never trust a damn image I see about this event... you might do the same... could ease your distress

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that an image like that cannot be faked can it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that an image like that cannot be faked can it.

All images can be faked... we live in a fake world so... faking images is par for the course

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Hmm Suppose that you are right.

2nd Line

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Nigeria perhaps?

No. sorry, nobody gives a rats ass about the Nigerians.

Oh God, the Gulf, the Gulf!!

Nigeria........meh!

Nigeria

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Knobby]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Knobby]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Hmm Suppose that you are right.

2nd Line

there's a possibility I could be wrong... but if I'm right... is it not very good news? All the posts in this forum are based on the unknown because BP, the criminals, are not giving us access. So all the posts are just theories. And of all the theories on this sub-forum, mine are the most hopeful because I lean more to the possibility that the whole thing is a staged illusion. ... yet even though my theories provide the most optimistic outcome, they are the most hated on this sub forum... Now isn't that intriguing, eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Well we have a tendency to hate the truth because it scares us so it doesnt surprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I meant where did you find the picture, what website is it from?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Re: The Trigger;
When you posted

"Also is thier any chance that this whole oil spill could lead to more spills and finally the ultimate devastation to our sea's."

It now seems clear what what you're describing is known as "THE CHENEY REACTION", where an initial fun excursion leads to the sh_t blowing up in somebody else's face.

In this instance we seem to be a) edging towards pulling the trigger on the Clathrate gun; or b) Having our attention diverted by a CGI extravaganza. You pick.

They always have something to hide

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Well we have a tendency to hate the truth because it scares us so it doesnt surprise me at all.

well they still may have the truth even though I highly doubt it.... and there truth is a lot scarier than mine.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by earthbell

Hmm i'm not sure which it is but i'm sure that something is being hidden from us about the spill although i do not know what.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Dats dem sand berms ya see in the background Bobby Jindal had us build here in Louisiana. Dem Dere Texans showed us how to make things big!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
There aren't any mountains along the Gulf Coast of Texas, Louisanna, Alabama, Missisippi. or Florida! That pic isn't from the Gulf states. Maybe Alaska.

Never saw a reply from the OP about that....I call BS on the pic being from the Gulf states.
Also, another member asked what website the pic is from.....another good point to which the OP should reply.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse

Excellent and intelligent observation

Regarding the source of that oiled beach pic... It comes from Doug Suttles' website.:www.dougsuttles.com...

Doug Suttles is BP Chief Operating Officer of BP Exploration and Production
en.wikipedia.org...

Seems that the top brass of BP are posting up phony pics of Gulf oiled beaches and passing it along to their minions who pretty much control the fear campaign on this Deepwater Disaster subforum.

More clues that this whole thing is a manufactured illusion:

The eels swimming through a supposed 70,000psi oil geyser with out getting harmed and with no oil sticking to them
www.youtube.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The accidental slipup of the ROV 2 feed a poster saw showing a human diver 5,000 feet below near the well... humans in the best suits can't go much more that 2,000 feet...

I posted my observations of this slipup near the end of this short thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posting phony pics like this one of an oiled sea otter when there are no sea otters in the Gulf: hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net...

It was posted in a thread in this subforum titled: “You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill” That pic i believe has been removed after I pointed it out.

And now this bogus fear mongering pic of an oiled beach that’s not in the Gulf and posted up on a BP exec's website.

Now someone tell me that BP, the government and the media are not orchestrating this illusion and staged fear mongering. They treat us like we’re stupid don’t they? Posting sea otters and beaches from Alaska… the stupid “smoole peephole”.

And few here want to discuss these anomalies... in fact I feel scorned when I bring them up. All they want to talk about is the pending doom of giant methane bubbles and other leaks all over the sea bed. You see… the illusion must be sustained for the stupid “smoole peephole”.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by soleprobe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join