It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms after being out in the rain...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Perhaps allergy related? Down here people who usually weren't bothered by allergies were because we had a late cold winter so when spring came we got the trees, grasses and pollen all at once. I don' t usually have allergy probe but I did this year before the spill. Are you sure it's a respiratory prob you have and not your gallbladder causing you chest pain? Also, gum problems, burning mouth, bad taste, dizziness, increased allergies, anxiety, GI problems can all be symptoms of premenopause.

I recommend seeing a doctor. In the meantime try some Ginger tea to boost your immune system and eat lots of garlic. Rub some peppermint oil on your forehead for your headache and under your nose if you are congested. See your doctor. It is better to be safe than to find out later you have something seriously wrong with you. I am all for holistic medicine but you need to make sure you don't have gallstones or pneumonia or something.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I had the swine flu, actually. It was nothing as bad as you guys are describing. I actually had so much energy that after being sent home from work. I cleaned the entire house...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i hope all of you get well, it is not a good sing for so many to have the same symptoms and across a wide area! If you want your rain tested this is what i have done, and will be doing over the next few storms/ weeks, is take the samples in to a university, or community collage, have the samples tested by students, best to have 5 or 6 with the day, time, location, Google map/earth will give location cor, seal test containers (a clean jello cup works) with saran wrap and a rubber band, use felt tip magic maker, do not use roof collected rain, roof martial will give false reading, can store in freezer, best to collect samples every rain storm for one month then take in, best to do from own yard/ property, if living in apt and no yard, collect rain away from roof, samples can sit on counter out of sun light, also good to have video/ photo of test sample gathering.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I'm in the UK and weekend before last (16th - 19th) I was camping at a music festival. Torrential rain and heavy winds. All last week I (and other friends who were at the festival) have suffered similar symptoms, from the metallic taste to a throbbing headache, and my throats been swollen. (any of you that have me on facebook probably seen my whinging status updates, lol)

Is it possible, if these are connected in anyway that it has something to do with the Icelandic volcano? I know it's no longer erupting, but maybe the last of the ash is coming down? Would that reach as far as the USA though? Would that even cause any of the symptoms described?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
NW Arkansas Here.

Was in the rain alot the other day, and have had a very metallic taste in my mouth. Also had an incident last night where a metallic taste sensation came over my mouth and throat after eating a 'Tumms' for my heartburn. And that sh!t is just calcium carbonate so i know that it was not the trigger. But dang, after my mouth started tasting like metal, my groin hurt freakin bad like no other time before.

No other symptoms other than metallic taste and groin pain.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
guys come on.... you're all going crazy that you all have the same symptoms... get real..

100 million ppl around the world get the flu every day, thousands die from it. All you guys have is a seasonal flu, stop over exaggerating.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Fear not- a panel of experts will investigate.
and commission will be formed.
testing by the CDC will be conducted.
it will get the same swift govt. response as in
the cases of agent orange, or gulf war syndrome.
and when the birds fall out of the trees
they will deny the truth of it.. like the 9-11 spin.
they dont dare admit how bad this is..
they will do all they can to cover it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow3467
guys come on.... you're all going crazy that you all have the same symptoms... get real..

100 million ppl around the world get the flu every day, thousands die from it. All you guys have is a seasonal flu, stop over exaggerating.

summer or whatever flu doesnt come with metallic taste! also check how throat soars - the whole surface with cheeks, like you inhalted chemicals, or as usual

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbillydudeman

sounds like prostitis. go to doc and get some antibiotics!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear that so many people are being affected by the rains, they most probably are contaminated by 'something' I just cannot let it go and see BP get away with it!

I suppose that the only way to have a claim will be to get DRs documentation that you aquired these symptoms at the date you did, you can always check back here for approximate dates if you are unsure and then cross reference it with the weather channel for rains on your specific date in question.

I do not claim to have any answers for anyone, least not myself. I do have a strong suspicion that the gulfstream is sending out toxic materials from the correxit they used and continue to use in the gulf spill, the correxit and the natural occuring chemicals from the oceans rupture due to their incompetence were never tested, only the oil was, and this may be something much worse than any of them could imagine happening.

Blessings everyone and remember to use sea salt gargles as well as keep your nasal passages clear with the same.

Try and keep your system as hydrated as possible and avoid foods and drink that will cause your body to be acidic.
Just a quick search:

The Internal pH of the Human Body
Is One of the Key Factors in Maintaining Organic Balance

The scale that is used for measuring the pH, or hydrogen ion concentration … is from 0 to 14, with 7 being the neutral point. Thus, an Alkaline Body pH means that the pH of the blood is above 7 with the ideal pH being 7.35. Outside of this range … the body activity is no longer optimal and the metabolism is out of balance.

www.excelexgold.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join