It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's are not Alien, they are Human!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not long ago I watched a TV program, and it told me that UFO's (they used the term 'Flying Saucers') were not aliens, they were degined by a human before World War 2. Hitler then during World War 2 started to explore this design and create them as new superweapons, the research and construction took place in Prague around 1944, But when the Russians invaded the scientists destroyed the 'Flying Saucers' that they had made and burnt the research... HOWEVER the scientists still remiained alive, and when Berlin fell and Europe was freed from Nazi rule, the Russians took the nazi scientists and started work on 'Flying Saucers' themselves to use as weapons if needed in the Cold War. Around 1949 'Flying Saucers' were spotted in America, the way the American goverment dealt with this was: they got one big powerful american general to stand up and say to the public "This is not a weapon at all" and then got a different guy to say "Yes, I aggree... infact I belive that those 'Flying Saucers' came from another Planet" which then spread that as a rumor to keep everyone in america calm, and if sombody said "I saw one" the Goverment said "it couldnt have been... perhaps it was somthing else" and then made a whole list of things to try and get that person to belive they didnt see it at all, And kept up this while they got their own Nazi scientists to make their own 'Flying Saucers'. "Men In Black" were not an Alien Cover-up conspiricy they were infact the people that were trying to make the 'Flying Saucers' and kept up the story that they were alien... then if sombody saw one they laughed at them and claimed they were crazy... ect.
So Infact the WHOLE thing about UFO's or 'Flying Saucers' is a WEAPONS cover-up! NOT and ALIEN cover-up!

[edit on 19-6-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Have you read anyting about Vril UFO? If not google: vril ufo, vril society.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are photo's of UFO's from before the 1940's.. And furtheremore, the amount of UFO's that are flying saucers are in the minority... There's a link in a thread here, let me get it.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
tons o' info on man made ufos and pictures : www.buforadio.com...

some of the ufos have tank cannons on them.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, some of the sequence of events is right, but a little off mark...

The story goes, a UFO crashed in Germany in 1936, basically the German Roswell... Anyhoo, they (like us later) tried to reverse engineer it, resulting in NUMEROUS saucer shaped designs.... Hitler had a real hard on for the project. None ever really saw mass production though, as it was simply too advanced for them.

After the fall of Germany, Russia and the US were quick to snatch up the German scientists (ref project paperclip), and the rest is history. The craft that crashed, like the one at Roswell, was from out of this world...(my personal opinion)....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Gazrok, ever read about grey supposedly contacting the Nazis first? I know I read something like that on ATS way back when. Probably just some type of fan-fiction, but it was an interesting read either way.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
no its not actually that advanced! They had them before the 1940's as well!
The only REAL problem was that they found it a bit hard to control them... however they did have a fair amount of them, and were planning a mass attack with them on New York. However the russians shut them down about 3 months before they were to launch the attack. Anyway the way they flew was that they put an engine in the middle of the 'Flying Saucer' that sucked air around the 'Flying Saucer' to the underside of it and created a vacum above the 'Flying Saucer' and that made it rise and levitate

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Bandit,
Here is the link you were looking for:
ufo shapes

Kenneth Arnold coined the phrase "flying saucer" and lots of people think that is the only shape ufos come in. Not so....

TPL

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hitler used Skoda to build UFO's, surprised they ever worked!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid
Not long ago I watched a TV program, and it told me that UFO's (they used the term 'Flying Saucers') were not aliens, they were degined by a human before World War 2.

First of all, don't believe everything you see on TV.

The TV told me that OJ didn't do it.

But I do agree that probably most UFO sightings are indeed piloted by humans. I don't think that they are all human craft. There are too many abduction reports followed by UFO sightings.

So to make this theory stick, the governments would have to drug and abduct people and make them believe that they were abducted by grey bug eyed aliens.

There are just as many abduction cases as there are UFO sightings.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I suppose you could be right that not all were human... but "Men in Black" would have drugged people as you say to make them belive they saw bug eyed aliens. Since this is suppose to be WAY Above Top Secret, like most weapon research.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid
I suppose you could be right that not all were human... but "Men in Black" would have drugged people as you say to make them belive they saw bug eyed aliens. Since this is suppose to be WAY Above Top Secret, like most weapon research.

This is a lot of trouble to go through just to make people believe in UFOs.

This is an interesting thread. I doubt many have considered UFOs being made up by the government.

Who knows. Maybe. I think if it was the man, then they would just hire Speilberg and Industrial Light and Magic to stage a mass sighting in New York City. All with aliens in the windsheild and everything.

Now if that does happen, people will think that it was all a show.

I have often wondered about these guys anyway. The movie guys. Even the movies say it. But I trust Mel Gibson, because he is insane. He said in Conspiracy Theory that Oliver Stone was a spokesperson for "them". And it does make sense. Look at the film JFK. I can't believe that film was allowed to be made. And the X Files. It makes you wonder.

If we conspirators are right about the "black op" governments keeping people quiet and assasinating trouble makers, then why are there so many trouble makers? Wouldn't that fat dude with the Oscar be dead by now? Dramatic films are one thing. Documentary films are something else all together. I think fat Michael has been hired by "them" just to discredit all of the naysayers. I mean who believed that fat sloppy looking bastard anyway? If he was handsome and well spoken , I might believe him more. So it worked for me.

It's all too confusing and now my head hurts. I need coffee.

Nutzo

[edit on 17-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Think of it this way...if we could make ufo's by 1940...and aliens are supposidely much more advanced. Wouldn't they have made them too...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First of all, if "Men In Black" we're there to stop reports on ALIENS and not MAN MADE UFO's or FLYING SAUCERS why are there so many TV programs that lay down proof that aliens DO exist and Flying Saucers are all aliens ect... and HAVNT been taken off the air by M.I.B?? However if they were there to cover up MAN MADE flying saucers then they could easily get some people to make those type of programs to make people belive in aliens even more... and just to make them belive it MORE... THEY themselfs try and cover up up alien existance (but VERY lazyily)... also yes aliens MAY have made them too, and maybe somewhere in the universe on some planet somewhere there ARE aliens using flying saucers on their planet to fly around.... BUT the way they work, wouldnt allow them to fly through space. Also Did you ever think that high-tech aliens are just a rumor? and infact the only aliens are just starting life as animals (like we started out as thousands of years ago) TODAY as we speak??

Now i know there might be alot there to read... but hopfully it will make you think BEFORE you question

p.s - that might be a bit confusing at first but once you have read it a few times it will make sense

[edit on 17-6-2004 by The_Squid]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hmmm.....interesting

The term UFO = unidentified flying object, so really, if aliens visit our planet its still gonna be a UFO and it wont be humans if it aliens.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
well mate... some how i THINK you dont know what YOUR talking about AND what WE'RE talking about... so, WELL DONE FOR GOING COMPLETLY OFF POINT!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
anyone else got anything constructive to this post?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
is this a ufo?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
actulllay the 1936 ufo crashed on the German Polish border near a urianium mine and was sized by the Germans which transfered it to Cottbus then back again during the start of the war to the urianium mine.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ugh getting sleepy, but just couldn't let this one slide...

So if they are human made then:

1)How did the humans survive all those G forces with sudden acceleration prior to the remote control craft advances that we use today?
2)Why did they fly these things over other countries where if they crashed then that country could of taken that advance technology (like Brazil, China,etc.)? Or those countries could of considered it a military attack?
3)Since radar in the 40s and 50s had these things flying off into space: How did the pilots survive re-entry on heatshieldless craft?
4)Why did they take over the Malstrom AFB nuclear missles in the 60s?
5)Why aren't they reported to ever shoot down another aircraft during time of war...if the US had a fleet of saucers, don't you think they would of secretly used them in Korea and Vietnam to bomb and attack the enemy?

I think as far as the aliens not being able to fly their ship through space, I have two things. One...my guess is that they don't, but use these so called "motherships" or aircraft carriers in space as their true mode of interstellar travel. Two...how the heck do you know anything about how an alien space ship truly works?

Yes I'm sure the military loves to fly their secret craft around and have everyone think it is an alien craft so the media ignores it. I agree...best cover story they could ever wish for.

Aliens not being high tech or on an animal level? Sure, hopefully we will find some on Europa. But I think there are advanced aliens out there, since our planet is 4 billion years old and already had 3 distinct eras of life with the early life prior to dinosaurs...an extinction event...the dinosaurs...an extinction event...and now us advanced mammals. I think older planets or maybe younger planets that didn't go through extintion events may have ETs in our galaxy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join