It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's are not Alien, they are Human!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

5)Why aren't they reported to ever shoot down another aircraft during time of war...if the US had a fleet of saucers, don't you think they would of secretly used them in Korea and Vietnam to bomb and attack the enemy?

Actually, they have...look up Foo Fighters....(at least reported that is)...

However, that still doesn't prove they were human...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
the squid:

if i have understend well your words, i think you belive that UFOS, are just human machines....so please tell me what you think about "disc shaped" UFOS, in antiquities, like miedle age paintings, and paleeolitic caves!?

see this link:

www.ufoartwork.com...

and click on before or after christ to see many "disk" evidences.

so...if that theory was right, we must assuming that humans have knoledge too about time travel!!,,,what is very hard to belive. because you have in that site evidences much much more older then the "nazi" moviment!

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As im sure i said im a past reply i said that i dont belive that they are JUST human... so the diskshaped opjects in middle aged paintings ect, could have been aliens since humans dont appear to have any time machine otherwise many history problems would just suddenly 'fix themselfs'

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thier is enough evidence to back up the fact that in fact humans have been working on craft capable of almost scifi like abilities since 1943. All thanx to a guy named tesla. These range from time travel to anti gravity but one fact remains the the total disclosher surounding this kind of technology. Has been completly held and delibritly held from the eye of the public , while wild and rediculus stories of space invaders that probe your bum while u sleep, are widly exepted by a substatial % of the the general population. Witch I believe is a direct result of deliberate misdirection of information to conceal the truth behind the nature of this kind of technology and what it would mean if it ever became public. For some reason beyond my understanding people and even sirious ufo investigators completly over look these obvious clues. Untill ufo investigators take a more grounded approach. the truth will always be under their nose's and they will always fail to see it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
UFO CRASH!!!!

WE HERE THIS ALL THE TIME. DO YOU NOT THINK LIKE I DO " IF ALIEN TECHNOLOGY IS SO ADVANCED WHY DO THEY ALWAYS CRASH???

ARE THEY SIPPING BACK ON GRANPA'S OLD COUGH MEDICINE OR ARE THEY BEING SHOT DOWN???

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hmmm.... This topic is being covered in an existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suggestions that UFOs are actually man made Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) based on German Flying Disc Technology of the 1940's is also discussed.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Many people have observed the flight of UFOs and while the probability could be that they are man made that maybe the case.

But the other half of the UFO sightings are from elsewhere other than Earth, I mean the human body could not cope with the inertial UFOs create let alone the G force made in those impossible turns.

Chances are the government are using man made craft as a decoy and the one thing about UFOs is they are dead quite. A system that works on air which would allow them to hover would be heard a mile away, another reason why I think most UFOs are not from here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join