It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fake" plane loses engine in mid-air. Filmed over UK March 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I came accross this video on YouTube and was very intrigued, This is one of many videos to hit the web over the last couple of years that show "airplanes" that shouldn't be able to fly or have distinct anomalies in their design. Let me know what you think. BTW, if this particular case has been discussedpreviously, I humbly apologize; I did a search on ATS/BTS at large and this forum specifiaclly and did not see it anywhere.

Your thoughts and comments, please....

[edit on 7/18/2010 by lightseeker]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What you have there is this. Notice all those funny things like the windows, the "spheres", the weird tail, etc., all appear just as bizarrely here on this perfectly normal Airbus A320 narrowbody craft.

CE

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I honestly think that what is happening in the videos OP is caused by the camera. Look at this link artifacts - The lack of detail is also from being so far away and trying to film a moving object which is also being hit by the sun! The 'fake' plane scenario is getting a little too hyped up lately.....

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hilarious video! Lego
I expected one engine to literally drop from the sky so I'm a little disappointed. I didn't see the plane missing an engine though, I saw both of them until the end. I might have "lost" an engine but it's hard to tell from the video, I think we'll have to ask the pilot about that.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

What you have there is this. Notice all those funny things like the windows, the "spheres", the weird tail, etc., all appear just as bizarrely here on this perfectly normal Airbus A320 narrowbody craft.

I beg to differ, Mr Egg. The plane in question may resemble a Finnair Airbus A320, however if you compare the photo of the Finnair A320 to the plane in the video there are subtle and not so subtle differences. First of all, while the tail insignia on the plane in the video looks somewhat like the Finnair logo, it is slightly different and is the wrong color and in the wrong position on the tail. Also, there is no Finnair signage on the side of the fuselage where it should be. There is no cargo or passenger door to be seen and I didn't see any windows on the plane in the video. Then there is the nagging problem of the right engine dissapearing and reappearing while the plane is in flight.

I am not saying that this is indeed a "fake" or "phantom" plane, but as my Granny liked to say, " If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck." Also, this is not the first example of weird or "pretend" planes that I have seen, both with my own eyes and on video. I would be happy to post additional examples if that would help you out. just let me know.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

umm yes, defnately add more examples if you have more to show. Just make sure they arent from YouTube user SeeingUFOSpa or anyone affiliated with her as its not permitted by ATS and will be labeled hoax. But if you have filmed what you think are 'fake' planes or have more video by all means post it!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The engine doesn't disappear. It's still there, staring you in the face. And believe me, I know a Finnair airplane when I see one. I've flown Finnair regularly since 1982. There's nothing abnormal about that airplane. Nothing. Believe me, I love a good conspiracy as much as the next egg, but dammit there's nothing in this.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I saw both engines throughout the video. Your camera is obviously using digital zoom instead of optical zoom. Had you been using optical zoom, you would have gotten better details. Digital zoom just enlarges the pixels making detail harder to see. Janet Airways serves Area 51 out of Las Vegas and their planes do not have windows on them for the passengers.

Excellent avatar BTW.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A couple of other "fake" or "phantom" planes caught on video for your inspection.

FAKE AIR CHEMTANKER CAUGHT NEAR LLOYDMINSTC - ALBERTA - CANADA

I make no excuses for the music track on this one. Just thought that the video images that were captured were very interesting.

I have seen literally dozens of examples of these anomolous "planes" both in videos on YouTube and Google and with my own eyes. Unfortunately, I do not own a video camera at present but will be purchasing one soon so that I can record the strange things going on in our skies. I think it's rather sad that so many people today have their eyes fixed, either straight ahead or downwards, when all the action is really up above their heads.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
I think it's rather sad that so many people today have their eyes fixed, either straight ahead or downwards, when all the action is really up above their heads.

I agree with you there. I am constantly looking up hoping to see something strange. There is a lot going on above our heads but people just dont look to see it. I'm going to check out the latest videos you posted now...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Absolutely ridiculous. When it says the engine has disappeared you can obviously still see it. Too many drugs for the video analyst? And the rest of time the image is too blurry to mean anything. I've seen strange anomalies like in the 9/11 video and this is absolutely not remotely close to the brazen ones in the 9/11 footage. Not Remotely close. And the music is irritating too... I had to mute that garbage.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yo Cripmeistermeistermeister!!

They're comin' in for another landing!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

well after looking over all the videos you posted i dont believe anything else is happening but video artfiacts, sunlight hitting planes, pixelation and the plane being obscured by clouds at times. Im sorry but i highly doubt the planes in the op and your reply are holograms, transparent or anything besides, well, your everyday, normal, plane...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your comments; they are very much appreciated.
I will be a little more discerning in which videos I choose to post from now on. Apparently, I am a little too quick to believe what the videos purport to capture, having seen so many strange things in the sky, ( both day-time and night), myself, that couldn't be explained so easily as you all explained these . Sorry for wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I looked, I laughed and just can't see what the fuss is about. Comments like "my camera had 90x zoom, should be able to see all the detail" don't help matters...

Camera's have optical zoom and digital zoom, optical zoom is reliable as long as the lenses are pretty good but digital zoom starts getting totally unreliable after 1 to 2x especially when it's a far away object as it introduces artifacts at an alarming rate.

Just looking at the wings and the energy field show standard jpeg style artifacting the more it's zoomed in on, the missing engine that isn't missing also is a clear product of the digital zoom, it's there but made to look smaller and confused with a window on the plane.

The clear non detailed side is again a product of digital zoom, the presumption is that digital zoom creates detail when in fact it destroys it at that range, the side of the plane is in high sun light, the digital zoom whitewashes the side of the plane making it impossible to see detail. Trust me there were standard windows on that plane.

Sorry, but this whole fake plane lark is hog wash

To paraphrase Will Smith in Independence Day, "I don't think they flew 90 billions miles to pretend to be planes"

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Mclaneinc]

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Lightseeker.....

Cheer up!

If you look at my thread from last night, you'll see I pretty well PWNED myself too!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Sorry, but this whole fake plane lark is hog wash

So succinct yet so true.

I'm truly beginning to despair at the credulity of humanity.

Edit for formatting.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's a shame, "Fake planes" have killed off the far more interesting "Ghost planes". People actually witness ghost planes and have real tales about them.

Fake plane folk just provide boring videos that don't prove or show anything.

Seriously, investigate some ghost planes, it's far more intriguing. Leave "fake planes" to...well, to rot on the compost heap.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Are we now posting planes as evidence of UFO’s, what’s next seagulls.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
Thanks everyone for your comments; they are very much appreciated.
I will be a little more discerning in which videos I choose to post from now on. Apparently, I am a little too quick to believe what the videos purport to capture, having seen so many strange things in the sky, ( both day-time and night), myself, that couldn't be explained so easily as you all explained these . Sorry for wasting your time.

Your not wasting my time. Thanks for the information i found it reminded me not to just accept what i see at face value.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join