It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero syncs w/ Web Bot 7/11/10 - 11/11/10 then both CRASH

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dude has anyone on here even researched either one of them?

Web Bot is not based on any graph...Clif High did that to show as an example ...there were never any permenent graphs associated with the Web Bot Project...he did this one on his web site to show the significance of the tipping point on Nov. 8th through 11th...may be a day off says he. With several months of release lanugage (droping down of the line on the graph).

Time Wave Zero...well dont know a whole lot about it but it is older than some of you typing on your computer right now...and is based on novelty...understanding that concept is key to understaning why the graph goes up or down...hince how it is related to the web bot project.

And for the life of me I dont understand why everyone has to agree with one or the other or this or that...they are picking up on the same energies...for lack of a better term. Web bot works alot like the Global Conciousness Project or network or whatever it was. They ALL pick up on the novelty or energies rising and falling within humanity. They are just picked up or sensed by these different mechanisms or programs...

Finally...the Myans knew the stars and the skys...they watched this shi# for 1000's of years watching the CYCLES...come and go. So we can predict basic weather patterns...the earth will go around the sun...why cant we predict with accurate probability that major events will occur. Have some respect for the science and sensitivity of these mechanisms (Bot and Timewave Zero and Global Conciousness). They are really in just mechanisms in their infancy which a couple of REALLY INTELLIGENT folks seen a pattern or cycle that could be measured...not so accurately at first but dang....give this stuff some time guys and quit talking smack because it doesnt work like the CRAP you see on the SCI FI channel.

These projects could very well change how humanity looks at life someday and we can revert back to these very few projects that had some brilliant thinkers trying to decypher the cycles and language they interprate.

Just FYI as I was seeing a lot of bashing...how many times did you learn in history class or an any historical event or thinker...the wide public always scrutinizes technology that they dont fully understand that is produced by geniouses that also dont completely understand what they have stumbled onto.

Keep that in mind and dont disrespect...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So I always hear people say something like "Adding up numbers just doesn't mean anything." etc...

That being said, here are my 11:11 oddities:

Born 11/11/65
that's 11/11 (November 11th) and
(6+5=11) and
I was born at 12:35 pm (1+2+3+5=11) and
I'll be 47 when 12/21/12 rolls around. (4+7=11)

[edit on 7/27/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

It is always so strange to me that people forget that there is a 19 in front of the two digit year indicator (for those born last century).

So actually 1965 would be (for you) 1+11 (19 is 1+9=10=1+0=1) I say
"for you" because it is obvious a 111 as a birthyear is more significant than 1+1+1=3, when combined with the total set to indicate your Soulpath number would become the number 7. This is the Student/Teacher number.

So the date 12/21/12 is actually 3+3+5=11 (using 2012 as a whole number)

In numerology the date 12/21/12 is a Universal 11 day, a day of Angels, and a day of Messages. Often the 11 is associated with electricity, fire, and anything illuminating (shiny).

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Okay, here is my comment. I really like how you compared this to Web Bot. I was just wondering about the crash TimeWave Zero predicts in November. The fact that it is November 11th is kind of even more scary because of the 11:11 phenomenon.

What is going to happen? Why do these signs point here? I also find it interesting how the summer has kind of been a reprieve from all of the major disasters, sort of slow going, just like the Timewave predicted.

Is this a preparation period for something even heavier? I'll be honest, this last decade has really screwed me up. Everything from 9/11 to Katrina to the BP Oil Spill to the Indonesian Tsunami, so many other things, has made me exhausted. I'm not really looking forward to anymore earth-shattering events.

There are definitely possibilities on the table that I'm sure might come into play eventually - martial law in the U.S., another financial crisis, a global food crisis, war in Iran, war in North Korea, "random" natural disasters... oh alien disclosure.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I had to edit to rethink my opinion, because I'm not sure I have one. Something doesn't smell right to me about the whole web bot project and the "language" it puts out based on who knows what type of analysis of who knows what sites.

If they are right & real, we are simply in deep deep # like no other time since the iron age, come November.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reconer
Just FYI as I was seeing a lot of bashing...how many times did you learn in history class or an any historical event or thinker...the wide public always scrutinizes technology that they dont fully understand that is produced by geniouses that also dont completely understand what they have stumbled onto.

My view precisely.

My understanding is that the data collection technology is vastly superior to the assessment 'technology'; that is, the consciousness which attempts to interpret that data.

For example, the current understanding of consciousness is that there are only two dimensions: the consciousness of the "self" and the consciousness of the 'thinker'. And these two dimensions of consciousness underlie the vast majority of data.

But what if what is being measured in the change in language is not anything that either the consciousness of the 'thinker' or the consciousness of the "self" can predict? For example, events which result in the emergence of a completely different dimension of consciousness altogether?

That is, the language pertaining to both the consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' would, at that point, sharply decrease not because of any specific events in the space-time reality; but, rather, because the manner in which events in the space-time reality are UNDERSTOOD will be turned completely upside down.

In other words, any trauma would have to do with a change of consciousness rather than a specific event such as the outbreak of a war or other obvious catastrophe.

This is the kind of thing discussed in a book called The Black Swan.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What does the steep decline mean?
Does it mean "all is over/done and everything is back to normal or better"?
Or does it mean the internet and possibly all communications are out?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki What does the steep decline mean?

I have heard that it means the outbreak of a nuclear war and/or an economic/financial collapse and/or any one of a number of large-scale catastrophes.

But what if it merely represents the emergence of a large-scale manifestation of a completely different dimension of consciousness?

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
November eleventh comes and goes every year. With that said, I dont understand what all the hype is that I am seeing inside this thread. This month and day occur every year and yes it has some significance in the numerology circles...but come on. Cliff High and this whole web bot thing has been proven to be a fraud over and over again. What happened to the bank holidays and the summer of hell and the nuclear attacks....the web bot is of no use to anyone. Maybe some day....but no time in the foreseeable future.

As for TWZ i've followed it on and off for about two years, interesting theory, I believe its more plausible than the web bot in that no one can really say what causes the dips and the climbs in the chart. So if anything its just something to watch and be aware of and try to make correlations if you are so inclined. But I think putting the two side by side....especially since one was created, lets be honest, to scare people half to death and is major doom and gloom.(web bot) And the other was created to try to pinpoint our attainment of singularity.....they just dont go together.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What is with all of these mid November predictions?

I swear every forum on this website is talking about some crazy things happening like WW3, Aliens landing on earth, economic meltdown, etc.

Personally I hope all of these predictions are wrong.....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

There was a massive amounts of energy placed in 1500's to change our calender to fall on Dec/12/2012. There was a team of 50 mathematicians changing the calender, months, leap year, etc to match it to Mayan calender date. Why did they do this?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What if after the 10th nothing new or exciting happens for a while and things are just really boring? Would it pick up on that? I mean, does it have to be something terrible? Maybe everything is just boring for a while. Boring I can live with anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
This is very interesting, but I'm surprised at the number of people already shouting different doomsday scenarios. A dip in the TWZ graph denotes an increase in novelty, and a dip in the Webbot chart denotes a decreasing of tension. An increase in novelty coupled with a decrease in tension lining up with the beginning of the 7th day, the day of rest? Sounds like good things coming, not bad.

this is what I feel also.

Also I thought 11/11 was november 2011? (am I just being silly/missing somwething?)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, the web bot is a joke ( so far )

Is there any prediction of this thing that became true ?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just remembering that there are different "number sets" (four) that can be used in the "time-wave zero and fractal time" ,here some screen captures of different number sets using today as reference...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Well, the web bot is a joke ( so far )

Is there any prediction of this thing that became true ?

Hang on .......The fat lady has not sung yet. Mind you what the hell does she know

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya
Just remembering that there are different "number sets" (four) that can be used in the "time-wave zero and fractal time" ,here some screen captures of different number sets using today as reference...

on another thread i read that timewave zero has been moved forward by a few days, so instead of the tipping point being at the 14th, it will be on the 6th... or from the 6th to the 14th... hmmm

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So... I am surprised that no one has brought QE2 up yet. It's a source of worldwide controversy, due to risks risks to the dollar and world economy. I can't think of many events, other than world wide economic turmoil, that could create the kind of "novelty" that McKenna predicted.

We'll have to see - It won't even be obvious until we reach a new low point on the graph, which will be Jan - Feb 2011.

For the record, I was never a believer in Webbot or TWZ, but I said I would take it seriously if the dollar started collapsing in early-mid November, or if there was a large scale terrorist attack.

Also - on November 6th (which was the tipping point on McKennas graph after he adjusted the math before he died), the Fed had their Jekyll Island conference.

-WTF

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
According to the Webbot report "Tension Building" language begins anew on January 18th, which corresponds to an incline trend in the TimeWave Zero graph.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
According to the Webbot report "Tension Building" language begins anew on January 18th, which corresponds to an incline trend in the TimeWave Zero graph.

And Chinese President Hu Jintao is in town. Any connection? Anything else going on today that spells "tension building language"?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Comet Elenin made public
Many huge floods all over the world
Italy political scandal

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join