It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1
im annoyed because i clearly explained in detail how ive tested it from all angles both with sunlight and without, from differnt distances AND checked the porch and there is NOTHING which gives off that `reflection`

absolutly nothing!

but the people attacking me havent read any of that and are trying to insult my intelligence

It was probably the guys shooting the Google Street View Pictures whose reflection appears. They are gone now shooting up somebody else's street so you would not see them now.

link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Signals

This is what I am seeing in the White House picture.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56eb3b4c2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

I think the OP is seeing the reflection of the Google photographer or one of the support people who travel with him.

please read the whole thread with all the photos from the angles.. its not a reflection of a photographer

link   
reply to post by abductee1

Maybe I wasn't mis-seeing it. I don't know anymore lol.

I think you should be on alert around your house though, and if anything strange happens, have a camera ready!

btw, you should start a new thread and share your abduction experience.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think we are seeing 2 entities here. I saw the tall gray one with head and body earlier but was so focused on the one we were viewing earlier I didn't mention it. I must say it has an alien form, thought that when I first saw it. Please post the pic so we will be on the same page and know what you are speaking of. Off to bed, be here tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think we are seeing 2 entities here. I saw the tall gray one with head and body earlier but was so focused on the one we were viewing earlier I didn't mention it. I must say it has an alien form, thought that when I first saw it. Please post the pic so we will be on the same page and know what you are speaking of. Off to bed, be here tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

well i looked at the reflection and id have to say kinda looks like Yoda.So i guess while your working maybe theres some Jedi training going on. Seriously do to your reactions i see this is causing you stress don't worry its a reflection your mind is doing the rest.

or if its not your imagination at least you know your safe from Darth Vader with Yoda around.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Does anyone else see Michael Jackson doing the Moonwalk while wearing a hood? (to the right of the alleged "alien face").

Original: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a23c7b099495.jpg[/atsimg]

My Edit: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/686d6d4a6a86.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 18/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I hope you learned a good lesson today abductee1.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-7-2010 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

please read the whole thread with all the photos from the angles.. its not a reflection of a photographer

It's quite obviously an reflection of something outside the house. One day photographing and looking towards your house isn't enough, since the sun changes it's position on sky during whole year.

Could you please provide pictures of what is opposite direction to your house. I somehow got an impression that there might be an tree or other blurry kind of object that could change shape in wind. This (with the sun) is propably the reason you cannot reproduce the effect.

-v

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
From the looks of your responses, Abductee, you are simply looking for YOUR answers in this thread. You are not up for discussion as to whether or not your pictures are credible or not; you are merely trying to reinforce your interpretation of something you think is there. Next time, show pictures with all the "other angles" you tested with as well as an open mind to swallow your pride. Or, put a bear trap in your front nook to prevent Grays from entering your home.

PS. I am a believer in ET's and the like, don't yell "debunker" or "#######"

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You can always make out faces in things if you really try hard.

Just another desperate, and may i add failed, attempt to get some attention.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is clearly not a grey.

At best it could be a ghost or entity but I even doubt that.

It looks like a simple reflection that in a very small way resembles some mangled face.

All people have experience it, when they think they've seen something in a reflection and it turing out to be a simple tree branch or bush etc

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'd say it is simply a reflection of the foliage and sunlight. Yes there is a "face", but last week when I was peeing in the toilet the bubbles made a pattern that looked just like an elephant (not kidding). The human eye and brain are very good at pattern matching. In other words, just because you see the characteristics of a "face" doesn't mean it is an actual face.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

yes to the first reply here is a little box around the face im refering to

That's wierd, because when I saw the first picture, I thought you were talking about the bald alien with black eyes two windows to the right.
But then you go and circle something that doesn't look anything like a bald alien with black eyes? Or maybe I just didn't read far enough into the thread??

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I'm a little confused, is this the house on the other side of the street?

If it is, could you please post what you see on Google Earth exactly opposite to your house? I ask this because it looks like the photo of your house is seen perpendicular to the street and the above image looks like it is showing the street a little up or down the road and not exactly opposite to your house.

I hope I'm making myself clear, sometimes I have some problems putting in English what I think in Portuguese.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

to the last reply.. please read EVERYTHING i have said

it is not a reflection or trick of light

ive shown it to three people, one a complete skeptic and he straight away noticed the face

please read everything i wrote

You have just shown it to a very large number of complete sceptics and many of them will straight away put it down to Pareidolia.

Who do you believe more? 1 complete sceptic, or a hundred?

Personally, I see what you see, but I believe it is an illusion.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I'm a little confused, is this the house on the other side of the street?

If it is, could you please post what you see on Google Earth exactly opposite to your house? I ask this because it looks like the photo of your house is seen perpendicular to the street and the above image looks like it is showing the street a little up or down the road and not exactly opposite to your house.

I hope I'm making myself clear, sometimes I have some problems putting in English what I think in Portuguese.

If you're asking him to reposition the view point from google street view, he wont be able to. It jumps in sections which are stitched together via a 'morphing' technique as you move from one section to another. The individual panoramic views are set in position however, so where that image is at now, is the closest to the house he can get I would assume, or be a house in either direction.

Street view is very hand when you need to catch public transport to a shop you've never been to, to get an idea, but not so good for specific image, sadly.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I always try to look at things with the belief that anything is possible,i can see the shape of somebody in the window which to me looks like many of the ghost pictures you see on the net,kind of blending in to the background & can only be seen if you really look hard.
My opinion it's either a ghost,the google earth guy or a reflection of something close by.
an interesting thread abductee1,always keep your eyes open because it's there you just have to find it

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I don't see an alien, but I do see a woman holding something. She's got her hair parted to the side. I can't tell what she's holding though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9ba5d529743.jpg[/atsimg]

She is holding a digital video camera to her left eye, facing directly at the addresses on the building.

I also noted that in the "new" apparition (supposedly seconds after the first), that the original figure/reflection is gone.

The "new" one has no resemblance to anything in the first set of screen caps.

Reflections, all. Even the "Alien Nation" face is gone.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

yes to the first reply here is a little box around the face im refering to

That's wierd, because when I saw the first picture, I thought you were talking about the bald alien with black eyes two windows to the right.
But then you go and circle something that doesn't look anything like a bald alien with black eyes? Or maybe I just didn't read far enough into the thread??

Like you I was looking at something completely different initially. I was looking at the bald alien with black eyes on the left side, then I saw the one you are speaking of next. The image on the left looks much more plausible as being inside the house as opposed to the one the OP is talking about which is clearly a reflection.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a360c8cce76d.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join