It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks OP for posting your most interesting and intriguing experience.

The US Govt has been in cahoots with Alien races for decades now. The Aliens told them that they were abducting people and the Govt. wanted something in exchange so the Aliens shared their technology with us which we see in our own advanced aircraft today.

The Govt agenda is to conceal the existence of Aliens as well as abductions due to our society not surviving the realization that other intelligent species exist. It would destroy the current system of control based upon God and Religion.

On another vein, believing in reincarnation. My position is, Why would we not incarnate on other worlds as well ?

If our Soul is energy that recycles itself back into the cosmos when we die ?

This I feel has much to do with the Abduction theory. People from other worlds incarnate here, and they are contacted by their fellow people or Aliens from a past life or incarnation.

I feel as though that these individuals, as is the OP are placed here for a definitive purpose, which is to spread the word of God.

Good Post - Starred and Flagged and a Thumbs Up to you OP !!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Oh bless you ... I wasn't saying that you had more 'foes' than 'friends' ... my reply was to the poster named 'Kerazeesicko' who was being a tad flippant about the whole idea of the thread ... sorry for the misunderstanding.

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

AHH i see cleary now the rain has gone.....lol

good thing i still haven't a clue how all this works then.....and i checked out your site and found it quite interesting...

And i do enjoy your comments and thanks for your kind words...

i clicked friend under your name and still have no idea what that does...lol

i am glad to see your work and i think it is very important for people...cause i know that this kind of thing happens all over the world and too thousands of people.....considering there are about 6billion of us it doesn't mean a lot in the overall scale of things though does it.

but my story is true to me and very real so if it helps others then hey great.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

If he can prove to me that he was abducted by aliens then I will take that statement back, until then it stands as does my confidence in the aforementioned statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

WOw very interesting words nh_ee

I have no idea why i do what i do but i am so not religious but i always fight hard for the underdog and i try to expose to people what is happening in this world and to try and make the world a better place.

I have for some reason a personal mission to make things better for everyone on this planet.

so your views strike right at home for me.

I also know that i call myself an awakener and i have no idea as to why but it is a name i associte with myself.

when i was a teenager i was given the nickname plube...and i came up with that acronym

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

it all just seems to fit in my path in life.

interesting...i am glad i posted.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Hey,funny you should bring up military abductions. I call it Vrill, and most negative things are in some way related to this diverse, compartmentalized program. But it is not based on human miltia, it is supposed agreement amongst negative beings including our race. My own memory glimpses, revealed that, from around 4 on. There were more than one species too and we were moved off that program. Other contact was pursued by our militia which included a Vrill like craft, and already know they're not, the also were from childhood, and relate more to what Miriam Delicado relates. A friend from ATS who has written many emails back and forth to Neil from Exopolitics was told that is not uncommon for most people with positive contact to have negative as well. It is actually not uncommon if you are aware and positive and trying to help, and stand under the stars to have many diverse beings interested in you, for you're not normal by human standards. I want all to do that.

The earlier negative one already revealed ot me militia that looked like older Nazi feel to Ets. The first glimpse I am so far allowed to obtain was us clinging to militia but in no time they became the bad guys and working for those harming earth and humanity. I cant imagine they only filled me in that way. They probably did that to all the kids there. There were 3 beings that I can recall, nordic woman too telepathic to be nazi, greys and what looked like a preying mantis, elderly male, somewhat grey like but not quite.

They didn't come up with this on their own and earth has a very long history of ets.

Mars, and Saturn play big roles to the negatives.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

AHH i see cleary now the rain has gone.....lol

good thing i still haven't a clue how all this works then.....and i checked out your site and found it quite interesting...

And i do enjoy your comments and thanks for your kind words...

i clicked friend under your name and still have no idea what that does...lol

i am glad to see your work and i think it is very important for people...cause i know that this kind of thing happens all over the world and too thousands of people.....considering there are about 6billion of us it doesn't mean a lot in the overall scale of things though does it.

but my story is true to me and very real so if it helps others then hey great.

It takes a while to find your way around ... I'm a complete technophobe so if I can eventually stumble my way around anyone can .

Thank-you for taking time out to look at my website and your words (much appreciated) ... I've just finished uploading Chapter 4; 'Archaic Arena - global ?'

By clicking on 'friend' under my post you have added me to your list of friends on ATS ... if you click 'profile' under your own or anyone elses posts it will take you to the profile of that person and you can learn a bit more about them etc ... likewise if you click u2u (again under a post) it will let you send a private message comment to the relevent person.

Give it a week or two and you'll be zipping around the site like there's no tomorrow. People on here are generally happy to help if you ever get stuck.

I'd love to here about the places you've visitied and how they all fit into your experience ... I have had the same urge but unfortunately finances prevent me from fulfilling such obligations

Anyhoo, look forward to reading more from you.

Woody

[edit on 18-7-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The story of the OP sounds like an exciting dream to me. If I was a liar, I'd make awesome stories on ATS claiming some of my dreams happened for real, but I don't do that.

I've seen the space in dreams, the sun actually. I've had a couple of exciting UFO dreams. I've had one or two exciting alien encounters in dreams.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I am a real abductee...you really dont remember the experience..The aliens depending wyo you are at your home will take control of your mind in what is called mind games..Alot of stories ore true..I know mine is...but im not the one posting

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavenly

I guess the experience may feel very real..

But can you explain why are there no cases of someone seeing a UFO landing on their neighbour's house at night, and how do the aliens or the UFO transform 160 pounds of flesh and bones thru a ceiling, etc...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

According to Sleeper and ET_MAN, with pixy dust. Think of what our technology would look like to a primitive being who's highest technology was spear crafting. It would look like magic to them. Same thing really.

Their crafts only appear for the ones they intend to see them, and we don't always see the same thing looking at one either as is the case of a more awake friend and me one night when she saw one and phoned me. I saw an anomolous craft, not a plane or chopper, soundless, but still thought maybe black op, she was seeing something more higher dimensional and directed to phone me, but it was a few years before I was able to start purusing our own sightings and started having more, in others our wake up calls.

Read some of Sleeper's threads here on ATS, I was pleased to notice his return and that he's back.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
The story of the OP sounds like an exciting dream to me. If I was a liar, I'd make awesome stories on ATS claiming some of my dreams happened for real, but I don't do that.

I've seen the space in dreams, the sun actually. I've had a couple of exciting UFO dreams. I've had one or two exciting alien encounters in dreams.

Well it is nice to be called a liar....

so if i had a vision of jesus that is ok...

just cause a person has not had an experience themselves does not make a person who has had an experience any less real.

but i have no reason to try to defend what i can't explain myself...i just have to accept what happened to me.

and for once it was good just to be able to let it all go...but i also know that i did it not for the ones who only doubt things...i shared for those whom might have had a similar experience and then they too could let it go.

i have but this life and this is the life that i had had this experience....i cannot change it...nor would i want to

but if one person learns that there are things out there that we have no idea how to comprehend it,then that is ok by me.

what has happened to me has lead my life into all new experiences and i am better for it.

i just pass on the information for the benefit of others who had been down the same road.

it might not sit well with you Jonas but it is all i can do to just tell it as it is.

the benefit to lie on here would certainly not benefit me in anyway...and i would think the whole point in lying would be for ones own benefit.

and if you wanted to do a little hard searching i am sure i would be able to be located cause of the information i provided.

so stupid me

be good and just go out and gain knowledge...and one day we may all realize we have never been alone.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Interesting. However I find it impossible for a human body to transform through a wall. Couldn't they at least use the window or balcony door?
Why do we need to go the fantasy way... And as for UFO's only appearing to those who they intend to appear to... I think that's against photon science. One would think there is some other reason for only certain people seeing them.

The truth is out there. I remain open minded, yet realistic.

I see dreams where I fall down and then wake up. I've never seen a dream where I've ascended, I think. At least nothing like an abduction experience.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Jonas86]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

You think the wall is real and solid then don't you? I know its not.
Atoms are made of quarks, which are in turn made of strings, that are fancy streams of energy. Its all energy and our seeing anything at all is a process done in our heads, akin to a a signal coming in to a reciever, so the universe (and our minds) is like a flatscreen tv with a broadcast signal coming in. Love Quantum Physics.

Now as I said, we're like the primitive with the spears. Those more advanced not only can manipulate space and time, work with atoms and energy, but also, can create a matrix within a matrix, hijacking that universal school's broadcast system and altering it so that we could be livestock in a pen to negative controllers, though ultimatley our Higher Selves and Higher Power trump all that as we learn lessons.

What The Bleep, Double Slit Experiment

Perception - The reality beyond matter

oh and this video on infinity, when I reached the end and looked within was greeted by Higher Self for days, and had a lot of information download. Its one I recommend to others, just to explore the whole concept of Infinity and especially reach within, catch the wave within.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

Its like the theme of the movie The Matrix. There is no spoon.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I am a real abductee...you really dont remember the experience..The aliens depending wyo you are at your home will take control of your mind in what is called mind games..Alot of stories ore true..I know mine is...but im not the one posting

Hey, you should read Sleeper's thread, just do a search for his name, and under his profile one called, Et's Are Real, As Real As Then Nose ON Your Face. I don't know how many pages it is, I'm roughly page 24 now. I can only read a page or two at a time before real panic sets in. And my last physical experience induced that primal fear something like a drone with a knife. I felt the cut and then lights out. I get bits and pieces from age 4 on. Some clear and some cloudly, but they're short shorts. And I get currently contact, and some communication, but alot is monitoring. In some of the experiences, what is given is a kind of altered sense, a masked dream or reality. But they want you to remember it.

Everyone is different in what they remember, who they are what's going on. And experiences even with the same group can be different, let alone different groups that work nonetheless by some agreement. For example in the one that has upset me enormously recently, I don't know if that was the same group, positive contact that also involves my son, and their drone surgeon, or if it they were overseeing a more negative thing arranged to assure it did not change or alter. It just brought up so many questions.

Some have woken up or had surgery awake, don't remember it at all. But like I said, only short shorts here and there in situations that are very alarming for us.

Sleeper's thread touches on this, and I almost broke into tears on some of his posts. I'd look at it and see if it stirs some memory or feeling.

He mentioned regression therapy as being useless because they won't let you remember what you're not ready for or allowed to, and so what we get there is often something masked or prearranged memory. I've been considering regression off and on for myself and my older sons. When this fear had to be dealt with, and while I'm reading that thread now, the panic gets strong, I don't know if that means the memories are closer to the surface or not. One thing I don't want to happen is a bunch of things that over my head to suddenly come clear to me at once. I know based on what I'm feeling I wouldnt be able to stand for that.

Before our abduction, on april 17th , 2009, I was asked before hand by a grey I could not see, but who I felt touching me, and had already known, instinctively knew we were on that list that night. My son had missing time while awake, they had needle marks, I had wounds. My friend thousands of miles away as well, and he had the same type of burn mark and wounds as me. But a very gentle, almost female like mind met mine and asked me if I wanted to remember, to be awake, and while I saying, sleep, let me sleep, "she" added, that most humans were not ready for this, it was very traumatic. As sleep fell quickly I heard, "you are almost ready."

Everyone's experiences are different.

Even the masked memories can serve a purpose. During an experience, the dream which seemed altered, I posted it on ET_MAN's thread and Lowki's, answered a direct question concerning do we have enough time to do anything? And I was told to write it down. The last sentence when we were aboard this craft told to me was. She shrugged as if to say, we don't do time, and then said, "but I will tell you this, this last day took 9 days to complete". Weird things like that. Even their masked things are interesting.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

within three days after that experience i start writng stories and poems.

i write about things i see and i write about dates and times, i write stories about how in 2011 all the children will go to heaven.

I've read through the thread and have seen neither further mention nor response to the above. I would really like to read some of these stories.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

i have no idea but shortly after the incident i wrote poems i was only 11yrs old ....but the poems were about how things would come to an end...how the children go to heaven in 2011..

and also right at that point i became interested in the aztec and Mayan calenders...and i was only 11 as i say and i have never heard of either of them before then.

also i was shown images of what i found to be later times cause some of the things as i have grown older have happened.

now i know people get De-Jevu but what i get it it is very different cause i travel to places in the world and i know exactly how to get around where i am and i know exactly what might be down certain streets and how to always find my way around.

now i will say something of what else i have been shown

i was shown a war game with which i now know to be the isreal and the states.

it goes wrong and a nuclear accident occurs...

but the other countries in the vincinity dont see it as such.

iran and and other arabian countries become allies
along with China

none of it looks good...and humanity suffers

so much so that biggest problem becomes , how to deal with all the bodies.

does this happen...i dont know, could it happen...i would say it comes closer and closer to becoming reality.

there is a lot more to it but it starts to enter realm of the surreal so i will just have to wait and see.

anyways....i do believe that in life we are the makers of our own destiny...so therefore none of this need happen...but it is a case of the right time and place to make it not happen.

and waking up the people to realize we are all the same and the human race has a right to exist in this multi-verse world.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by plube]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86

I guess the experience may feel very real..

But can you explain why are there no cases of someone seeing a UFO landing on their neighbour's house at night, and how do the aliens or the UFO transform 160 pounds of flesh and bones thru a ceiling, etc...

Ah ! This old chestnut ... the sceptics favourite argument ... love it.

Thing is sceptics are generally restricted to single-brain thinking ... and that is dominated by the left-hemisphere of the brain ... the practical / dogmatic half if you will.

People in this catergory are the ones who dare not step out of the confines of the rigid box they have put themselves in ... the ones who deny the possibility of anything they cannot see or touch ... and even then they will deny it if it does not conform to their structured thought pattern of acceptance.

Don't get me wrong it is just as restrictive to be a 'single-brainer' who thinks soley with the right-hemisphere of the brain ... the abstract / esoteric half.

You know the type ... those people who seem to live in a magical wonderland ... where faeries and aliens live hand in hand ... the ones who have completely lost touch with reality.

Both extremes can be destructive !

The secret is to make an effort to use both hemispheres of the brain equally ... this takes effort and practice ... and unfortunately most people just can't be bothered ... that's a shame because they miss so much ... and worse still ... the things they do see are distorted because of their restrictions.

Your bog standard, sceptical question about why alien ships are not seen parked on someones roof or their front lawn means that you (as do many people ... you are far from alone), think like a bog standard, sceptic who has no ability to think outside the box.

You are confined to thinking only like an average human ... who could never consider the possibility that there may be intelligent beings who do not conform to the same restraints as us humans.

Let's face it ... in spite of major discoveries over the last century ... we are still a pretty backward race ... in the sense that we do not yet have the capabilities to traverse dimensional space.

Now if we are being visited by extraterrestrial beings from who knows where ... then they by that very fact, must be far more developed than us ... if indeed they do have the capabilities to traverse space.

So, with that thought in mind would it not be feesible for such beings to have 'cloaking' abilities so that their crafts go un-noticed and they can proceed with their activities unhindered.

Yes, this might be a fanciful idea to our pathetic human standards ... but to them it may be very run of the mill ... even outdated technology.

I always suggest to people who find such possibilities to far-fetched for their left-brain functioning ... to consider such information with a 'what if' approach.

And try to use both hemispheres of the brain equally ... you have no idea what you are missing !

Again these are some of the things I am writing about here;

'The Atlantean Analysis' >>> theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

And don't be put off by the title because I do not think for a single second that the Atlanteans were some kind of 'fish men' ... you might in fact, be very surprised to discover what 'I' do consider them to be.

Keep it real !

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

sounds like you've been sexually assaulted by a ghost buddy..better call a paralegal.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
your story reminds me a lot of the story "The shadow out of time" by HP lovecraft, its about a person who becomes possesed by an alien entity that can travel through time. the possesed person then searches wisdom by going to places a normal person would never go and he would remember almost nothing of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join