It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by karpator

That sounds like a very interesting story.....I shall have to read it.

cheers for that.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

The right and left is a big mystery. The thing is when you are remembering who you are, and involved with family in encounters, things are not really left to error there. In other words, the way the brain works, is by design, most often theirs. One thing I've noted amongst quite a few experiencers so far is that they mess with your thyroid. 6 that have theirs turned down, which makes more zen mind, and creates much more left brained experiences, also you don't get to remember as much perhaps, and one who's thyroid is super turned up. The doctor wants to shut his down,but he won't go that route, so he's driven, workaholic much of the time, and night missions.

Nothing is by accident. The more awake someone is, the more they are actually making the effort, the more this is true.

The way people are, especially if they're speaking from their heart, is their very soul coming through. That positive love & Light airy fairy stuff, is a joy to those who are positive souls. And for those who already have worked through the lessons, and have a strong connection to Beyond, theres no compromise. There is only one way, past the lower levels of this lesson, back home. Grounded in love & light! The goal is to have nothing on your conscious, to feel light as a feather, and being able to speak from the heart, attuned to enviro, developing your natural gifts, responsive to others, and clear as you can be.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Unity_99]

<< 1  2   >>

join