It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Know The Future Is To Know The Past

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

you spoke an earful there b/c one thing i have learned through all my research is that knowledge and understanding is a burden

i always say ignorance is bliss and sometimes i hate being right b/c sometimes i predict my own future or things that are gonn happen months down the road but deeper then that knowing sucks!

but the problem is i'm a curious person i like to learn new things and to come up with new theories and what not for some reason i jus love to think and put thing sin perspective and all that

but in the end it's hell b/c sometimes i think so much i cant sleep for thinking

maybe i'm cursed

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

You may be taking in a massive amount of information into your mind in a short period of time. And all the info you take in is a mix of truth and error. This will cause an uneasy feeling within.

Most minds are more filthy than the digestive tract. If we don't get enough roughage certain undigested matter can remain for months maybe longer. But the mind can contain unwanted undigested matter (errors) for a lifetime. For many it is time for a cleansing... to expel everything they know and begin to ingest true knowledge slowly... one piece at a time.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Aliens are returning!

If we lived in the past with gods we will live in the future with gods as gods!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join