It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Know The Future Is To Know The Past

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Well when it comes to this topic it will just go in circles. Were the watchers orbiting on planets or were they from a higher spiritual realm?

I would take the time to delve into the volumes of literature related to this subject but thankfully on very rare occasions certain members of the higher realm make visits. This can save one an enormous amount of time.

One thing I can say for certain is that watchers don't have wings.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

have u read any sitchin? maybe you should unless your one of them people that talk trash before actually doin some research...and before u link me that damn site that says hes a fraud you should read lost realms first!

any way this is a lost book of the bible JUBILEES and it backs up his claims not 100% but there are parallels along with mythology to pay attention to the main theme of this!

10. And it came to pass in the beginning of the thirty-third jubilee that they divided

1569 A.M.
the earth into three parts, for Shem and Ham and Japheth, according to the inheritance of each, in the first year in the first week, when one of us, 1 who had been sent, was with them. 11. And he called his sons, and they drew nigh to him, they and their children, and he divided the earth into the lots, which his three sons were to take in possession, and they reached forth their hands, and took the writing out of the bosom of Noah, their father. 12.

And there came forth on the writing as Shem's lot 2 the middle of the earth 3 which he should take as an inheritance for himself and for his sons for the generations of eternity, from the middle of the mountain range of Râfâ, 4 from the mouth of the water from the river Tînâ. 5 and his portion goeth towards the west through the midst of this river, and it extendeth till it reacheth the water of the abysses, out of which this river goeth forth and poureth its waters into the sea Mê’at, 6 and this river floweth into the great sea. And all that is towards the north is Japheth's, and all that is towards the south belongeth to Shem. 13. And it extendeth till it reacheth Kârâsô: 7 this is in the bosom of the tongue 8 which looketh towards the south. 14. And his portion extendeth along the great sea, and it extendeth in a straight line till it reacheth the west of the tongue which looketh towards the south; 1 for this sea is named the tongue of the Egyptian Sea. 2 15. And it turneth from here towards the south towards the mouth of the great sea 3 on the shore of (its) waters, and it extendeth to the west to ‘Afrâ 4 and it extendeth till it reacheth the waters of the river Gihon, and to the south of the waters of Gihon, 5 to the banks of this river. 16.

And it extendeth towards the east, till it reacheth the Garden of Eden, to the south thereof, [to the south] and from the east of the whole land of Eden and of the whole cast, it turneth to the †east,† 6 and proceedeth till it reacheth the east of the mountain named Râfâ, and it descendeth to the bank of the mouth of the river Tînâ. 17. This portion came forth by lot for Shem and his sons, that they should possess it for ever unto his generations for evermore. 18. And Noah rejoiced that this portion came forth for Shem and for his sons, and he remembered all that he had spoken with his mouth in prophecy; for he had said: Blessed be the Lord God of Shem, And may the Lord dwell in the dwelling of Shem." 19.

And he knew that the Garden of Eden is the holy of holies, and the dwelling of the Lord, and Mount Sinai the centre of the desert, and Mount Zion--the centre of the navel of the earth: these three 8 were created as holy places facing each other. 20. And he blessed the God of gods, who had put the word of the Lord into his mouth, and the Lord for evermore. 21. And he knew that a blessed portion and a blessing had come to Shem and his sons unto the generations for ever--the whole land of Eden and the whole land of the Red Sea, and the whole land of the east, and India, and on the Red Sea and the mountains thereof, and all the land of Bashan, and all the land of Lebanon and the islands of Kaftûr, 1

and all the mountains of Sanîr 2 and ’Amânâ, 3 and the mountains of Asshur in the north, and all the land of Elam, Asshur, and Bâbêl, and Sûsân and Mâ‘ĕdâi 4 and all the mountains of Ararat, and all the region beyond the sea, which is beyond the mountains of Asshur towards the north, a blessed and spacious land, and all that is in it is very good. 22. 5 And for Ham came forth the second portion, beyond the Gihon towards the south to the right 6 of the Garden, and it extendeth towards the south and it extendeth to all the mountains of fire, 7 and it extendeth towards the west to the sea of ’Atêl 8 and it extendeth towards the west till it reacheth the sea of Mâ’ûk 9--that (sea) into which †everything which is not destroyed descendeth†. 10 23. And it goeth forth towards the north to the limits of Gâdîr, 11 and it goeth forth to the coast of the waters of the sea to the waters of the great sea till it draweth near to the river Gihon, and goeth along the river Gihon till it reacheth the right of the Garden of Eden. 24.

And this is the land which came forth for Ham as the portion which he was to occupy for ever for himself and his sons unto their generations for ever. 25. 1 And for Japheth came forth the third portion beyond 2 the river Tînâ 3 to the north of the outflow of its waters, and it extendeth north-easterly to the whole region of Gog 4 and to all the country east thereof. 26. And it extendeth northerly to the north, and it extendeth to the mountains of Qêlt 5towards the north, and towards the sea of Mâ’ûk, and it goeth forth to the east of Gâdîr as far as the region of the waters of the sea. 27. And it extendeth until it approacheth the west of Fârâ 6 and it returneth towards ’Afêrâg, 7 and it extendeth easterly to the waters of the sea of Mê’at. 8 28.

And it extendeth to the region of the river Tînâ in a northeasterly direction until it approacheth the boundary of its waters towards the mountain Râfâ, 9 and it turneth round towards the north. 29. This is the land which came forth for Japheth and his sons as the portion of his inheritance which he should possess for himself and his sons, for their generations for ever; five great islands, 10 and a great land in the north. 30. But it is cold, and the land of Ham is hot, and the land of Shem is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

also in the book of jubilees it talks about that at first all the animals were not domesticated god had to domesticate them and also in the garden of eden it was basically a disney cartoon all the animals including adam spoke in hebrew

that right there should tell u not everything is worth believing i cant believe animals and man spoke one language but what i can believe is that aliens domesticated animals and plants!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I wasn't there in the Garden... certain knowledge is not essential to life.

I don't know about Jubilee.. But I have no problems with the bible. The stuff I don't understand in there is not important to me. The stuff that I can understand,

“ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’” ...

well that stuff I can understand and it makes things easy for me instead of going through all these books about various dark creatures.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

check this stuff out!

very interesting like "god" giving satan the go ahead to corrupt man and also shaking in his boots over the men of the earth coming together as one..here see for yourself

3. And he found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teaching of the Watchers in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven. 1 4. And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it; for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it.

15. And they all said, "So be it; so be it," for themselves and their sons for ever throughout their generations till the day of judgment, on which the Lord God shall judge them with a sword and with fire, for all the unclean wickedness of their errors, wherewith they have filled the earth with transgression and uncleanness and fornication and sin.

8. And the chief of the spirits, Mastêmâ, 2 came and said: "Lord, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them hearken to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of my will on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before my judgment, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men." 9. And He said: "Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation." 3 10. And one of us 4 He commanded that we should teach Noah all their medicines; for He knew that they would not walk in uprightness, nor strive in righteousness.

11. And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation, and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan 5 on the earth. 12. And we explained to Noah all the medicines of their diseases, together with their seductions, how he might heal them with herbs of the earth. 13. And Noah wrote down all things in a book as we instructed him concerning every kind of medicine. Thus the evil spirits were precluded from (hurting) the sons of Noah.

22. And the Lord our God said unto us: "Behold, they are one people, and (this) they begin to do, and now nothing will be withholden from them. Go to, let us go down and confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech, 1 and they may be dispersed into cities and nations, and one purpose will no longer abide with them till the day of judgment."

23. And the Lord descended, and we descended with Him to see the city and the tower which the children of men had built. 24. And He confounded their language, and they no longer understood one another's speech, and they ceased then to build the city and the tower. 25. For this reason the whole land of Shinar is called Babel, because the Lord did there confound all the language of the children of men, and from thence they were dispersed 2 into their cities, each according to his language and his nation.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yes I read that before… the writing suggest that a tenth of the wicked spirits, who were actually the spirits of the mutant children of the watchers, were allowed to remain. And indeed they are part of the overall plan. Look around you and perhaps within and you can see them hard at work today.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

why would a deity portraying himself as righteous and all that be afraid of mankind coraborrating as one?

b/c when man unites there is no limit to what we could do and that threatens that deity's power and sway over man!

so not god...alien! there is no god unless god is the consciousness of the universe! but the god txts talks about is a fleshly alien!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I'm not going to get into this discussion with people who hate other people's deities.... I don't go around bad mouthing peoples' beliefs or deities. You know why? Because it's not a nice thing to do.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

i'm not talking bad about a deity i'm calling it as it is! i'm telling exactly what is in the lost book of the bible jubilees and what it does is shines a better light on genesis!

speaking of which genesis v 26 and god said let us make man in our image!

the problem is...god is 2 or 3 diff aliens at a time in the bible sometimes he is enki and other times he is either anu or enlil!

if your finding this bad mouthing obviously its starting to make sense most people cant handle the truth and when faced with the truth the first thing they wanna do is either run from it or turn it around on the messenger and make him look like a bad guy

truth is a mother f*cker

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
truth is a mother f*cker

No... that's what truth is to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

i'm all ears you gonna tell me of a fairy tale now? excuse me but you got the floor

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

naa I have no fairy tales for ya... I deleted my copy of Jubilee about 5 years ago ... it's very nice story telling... I remember the story of Esau's last words to Jacob

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

have you read enoch? or the book of the law?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Yes I read both those... I also painstakingly went through every single one of the early Christian writings ending about 5 years ago... one of the sites folks can find some of the stuff here: www.earlychristianwritings.com...

Also painstakingly went through all the Apocrypha... one site for folks to check out is here: www.sacred-texts.com... also painstakingly went through all the Jewish writings... that website no longer exist...

Of all the Apocrypha I only kept the Epistle of Barnabas and I still have about 16 Jewish writings

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

explain this to me...what i get out of it is isaac was actually the son of god not abram!

XVI. And on the new moon of the fourth month we 1 appeared unto Abraham, at the oak of Mamre, and we talked with him, and we announced to him that a son would be given to him by Sarah his wife. 2 2. And Sarah laughed, for she heard that we had spoken these words with Abraham, and we admonished her, and she became afraid, and denied that she had laughed on account of the words. 3 3. And we told her the name of her son, as his name is ordained and written in the heavenly tables (i.e.) Isaac. 4. And (that) when we returned to her at a set time, she would have conceived a son.
10. And in this month Abraham moved from Hebron, and departed and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur in the mountains 1 of Gerar. 11. And in the middle of the fifth month he moved from thence, and dwelt at the Well of the Oath. 2 12. 3 And in the middle of the sixth month the Lord visited Sarah and did unto her as He had spoken, and she conceived.

1980 A.M.
13. And she bare a son in the third month, and in the middle of the month, 4 at the time of which the Lord had spoken to Abraham, on the festival of the first-fruits of the harvest, 5 Isaac was born.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

"And the LORD visited Sarah as He had said, and the LORD did for Sarah as He had spoken. For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him."

"And Abraham called the name of his son [not God's son] who was born to him [not born to God]—whom Sarah bore to him.

What I found to be the most interesting in this is the visitation. This is an example of how those in the spirit realm can come to visit with all the physical paraphernalia required for that time and occasion.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

the way i took it abram was in the middle of moving or doing something in the midst of it all the lord came unto sarah as he had said and she conceived a child!

also noah's mother was conceived of him while "noah's" dad was away he came back and aske dher who did u sleep with she said no one he said but u are pregnant and she said it was a gift from the lord

in all actuality noah was a hybrid son of enki only enki would have went against gods orders his brother enlil and save mankind...

see i believe in religion but i dont believe in it like modern people do...i believe in it like logically speaking...logically speaking heaven to man is the sky if men come down from the sky and live with man or do whatever and then leave it was an alien visitation...

jesus,noah, now isaac in my mind are all doings of aliens making hybrid babies with there own creation or actually experiments

i believe we are just an experiment and so far i would say we are a failure...if u want to argue that fact then why is there a promise of a return and judgement obviously if we are a success there is no need for judgement...

this alien must understand that in that long time they been gone we are in need of major guidance as we are like children with lot sof capabilities and technology

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I wouldn't rely on Jubilee. I consider Jubilee to be written by Jews, or a Jew, who wanted to elaborate on what was already written. They wanted to bring it to life and make it more dramatic and appealing. But in the process they injected a lot of their own errors and interpretations. I do believe that their efforts were sincere but wrong non-the-less because you don’t take something that was collaborated in a higher realm and decide to enhance it with dramatization.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

i dont take it as that at all when the bible wa sbeing put together they were real and i mean REAL selective on what went in...they wanted it to be so anybody around the world could follow it...

and to many things like noah and abram sacrificing animals to god wasnt working especially if they were gonna call indians devil worshippers for doing it which they didnt know that was there future but still!

then u got abram about to sacrifice his son isaac to god because god told him so b/c "the angel of enlightenment" was playing head games!

by the time all this is taking place the devil should of been cast out of heaven already but no hes right there in gods ear!

the devil aint the devil and god aint god

you know why people really wanna believe in the bible and any other...not only is there a connection b/c it talks about when aliens lived and guided man through life but also a sense of hope that the life ur living isnt temporary

people wanna believe that there is something when u die and why? as if the hardships in life isnt hard enough why continue? just die and never remember or forget b/c u dont exist anymore..

but i dont believe that i think b/c the body is powered by an electrical force that is proof of the soul the soul is a ball of energy that feeds the body and the only reason we are here is for experience!

when we die we might be reborn as an alien on another planet if we are to believe that our souls go into heaven which is the cosmos

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The good thing that i see in the end is that it has nothing to do with superior intelligence, status or power... it only comes down to the simplicity of love. As Jimi Hendrix once said, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join