It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Apollo, moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi there,

I've been reading a lot about what happened on the moon during the apollo missions and conversations between the astronauts and nasa at the time. It's very scary actually. Armstrong says they landed on the moon, and observed other craft 'watching' them and that they were warned off the moon by these beings.

I was just wondering what you all think of this. Is this the reason why they faked the moon walks, etc? Because the world wouldn't be able to handle something of this magnitude?

Why were we warned off?
What is on the moon, what structures did they see?
Why can't we see any structures via telescope?

Very strange stuff....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Where did you read this?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am not saying it is true , but here are some links to that effect.

www.unexplainable.net...

ufocasebook.com...

www.karinya.com...

www.abcfield.force9.co.uk...

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The main site I found it on:
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

other info:
perso.wanadoo.fr...
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
do you know of any other information regarding this link you posted:

www.abcfield.force9.co.uk...

This is extremely mysterious and I have never heard of this before, a human skeleton on the moon. I have no clue what is going on out there in space, frankly I don't think we are ready to know.

If the pentagon had a news conference one day, and told us they faked the moon walks because when they really went there they encountered something unimaginable. Something so big that they couldn't reveal it to the public at the time. If the government reveals that UFO's are present and have mining operations on the moon, startrek no longer remains fiction but becomes reality. We are going to be ushered into a new time. Everything will change.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've heard this too, I think it's bs. I don't know what the source is that this originally came from. I'd like to find out though. Niel nor buzz claim they said any of that, and the radio messages that they 'said' it on were never heard by the public. So who is it that 'heard' it and released it? They had to be someone at Nasa, and I never heard anything about 'neil and buzz deny it, they will only say there is a cia coverup.' When was that ever said? Show me a link to the interview where that happened.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. Time to go investigate.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Skeleton thing is def. bull#. It just sounds so stupid, and this made me wonder:

The documents Dr. Kang quoted from are stamped "top secret" and dated Aug. 3, 1969

If there were a skeleton found on the moon, it would be much high than 'top secret,' and would not be in the hands of some random person at NASA to be released to some guy in china, unless china stole them, which I doubt is even possible, it's not like they'd have a reason to have spies in NASA.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I was three years old when neil steped out saying one small step for man one large step for man kind.
Wile I must say much on this site makes very good reading I feal complede to point out wile today we finly have the movie tecknolgy to fake a low gravity planet and no gravity space we DIDNOT have the capibilty to fake it then .Come on people how manny of you watched star trak and space 1999 and good old buck rogers .and the other hundred movies from that time period ? \
Did you ever once see a scene that was even close to a good space Fake?
Ever see a guy floting that realy looked like he was floting? Ever see a guy walking on a low gravity planet with that very strange looking walk neil had?
EVER see a car driving on another world that had that very strange bounce that the moon buggie had? Even now with the movie tecknolgy we do have it still very hard to fake a moon landing .We could have faked everthing BUT the walk and drive .
My word I watched every scifi movie ever made and rember seeing the strings holding up the fake ships lol.
Even starwars if you look closly you can see where thay edited the film to put ships into space and that movie was made 20 years after the moon landing.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i'd seriously like you to check out this video of one of the astronauts falling on the lunar surface.....tell me that he isn't held up by invisible wires....please.

heres the link
www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

its right at the end of the clip.......he falls, yet needs no hands to get back up? hes suspended by strings.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My word even I can tell that video is just being played in revers and revers and forword in places to creat what kind of looks like this happing.
And even nasa video qualty was better then that dubed over edited video. I rember watching thoes scenes LIVE . and not once in all the video nasa sent back from the moon did i see anything that made it look faked.
SAY lets fake a moon landing and because everone on the entire planet is so Dumb lets do it five or six times they will never gess the truth.
And in all the so called web sites that say it was faked I have never seen any thing that they showed that proved it was fake .
Over run over edited film clips, photos doctered and so called anomials circled. Also I have spent time looking up micro film oringals from manny space flights looking for info on that on what ever mission I was studing at the time.
In all the time I have spent looking up info on anomials I only ever found the face of mars the pirmids of mars and what look like square foundations on mars .Nasa oringials photos from microfilm arcives. Pluse in the early 1920s we picked up a raido singal emaniting from mars (newyork timespaper reported) No reported intelligant info though . By all accounts natrial raido.
PS untill closer photos of the so called face and other anomials are taken the virdic is still not in.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
we did land on the moon an our flag and foot print is up there all we have to do is make a fly by by a probe to see if the flag or lunar rover is there if there isnt anything then it will be fake but until then its real!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Getting back to the original question posed on this thread:

You will find this information in lots of sites on the internet:

"A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known
there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any
question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again."

This is really suspect. Neil Armstrong never made any such statement publicly. The source is a "certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous"!

There are also rumors that the astronauts saw alien bases and mining operations on the moon. None of these rumors has ever been corroborated.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, who has come out in favor of ufo disclosure and has publicly gone on record saying he was briefed on the Roswell incident was real, made the following statement on his internet site:

"To my knowledge, and I have discussed this with astros up through Skylab, none have had any such sightings while in space. A few have reported UFO sightings during their military flight duties. There have been strange objects in space that were subsequently identified. I cannot speak for Shuttle folk, as I have not talked to them about these issues. "

Of course, we can get paranoid and say that no astronaut would "dare" say anything. This type of a situation plagues many ufo cases. It gets us nowhere IMO.

People like this type of sensational stories (human nature, isn't it), and we will continue to have people who will make money with books and videos...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would hope it's true...........I want the aliens to finally reveal themselves!!!

c'mon, its about time.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pgs8113
What is on the moon, what structures did they see?

I have been reading some interesting stuff here about structures on the moon. Let me know what you guys think.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

The first four articles on the page pertain to the moon. The rest is Mars

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

unless china stole them, which I doubt is even possible, it's not like they'd have a reason to have spies in NASA.

Have to disagree here... China, as an emerging space power, has EVERY reason to have spies in NASA, and I would consider it gross incompetence if they DIDN'T!
Of course, when China buys off presidents, it isn't AS necessary, hehe....

First off, we went to the moon. Period. There are NUMEROUS excellent debunkings of it being "faked"...such as NASA's own site, and bad astronomy.com. Do the research, decide for yourself. Yes, the Fox special a few years back was well done, but it's easy to then see between the lines, dig up the real facts, and then come to the conclusion yourself.

Second, while I have seen some good sources confirming that Astronauts were "scared off" of the moon, it involves sighting monstrous ships, not bases...(here's where words are being twisted methinks....)

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
All of those pictures were so crappy, and why is it that all the pictures of these 'structures' on the moon were blurred out? They were of such low quality in the first place, who took these pictures? Not Nasa, those look like they were taken with a really crappy digital camera, using a crappy compression method, certainly not anything you'd send up into space to take pictures of something. Why are we even thinking these are real, any of this stuff so far in this entire thread? I can see not dismissing it as completely false, but I havn't heard one reply that leans more towards it being fake than realistic, everyone is just really optimistic and welcomes these ideas as having good credibility. I could make such claims as these, at least you know who I am, if I wanted to I could not tell you my name release this 'info' I had and call myself a 'anonymous professor' would you believe me? From what I've heard, I think you probably would.

Originally posted by Gazrok

First off, we went to the moon. Period. There are NUMEROUS excellent debunkings of it being "faked"...such as NASA's own site, and bad astronomy.com. Do the research, decide for yourself. Yes, the Fox special a few years back was well done, but it's easy to then see between the lines, dig up the real facts, and then come to the conclusion yourself.

Second, while I have seen some good sources confirming that Astronauts were "scared off" of the moon, it involves sighting monstrous ships, not bases...(here's where words are being twisted methinks....)

I believe we went to the moon, I assume your just saying that in general, not to me directly. I think it's possible they could have seen something up there they are not telling us, but I don't think any of the things I've read in this thread are proof of that. Do you have a link to w/e you read that makes you think they saw some craft?

[edit on 16-6-2004 by kryptobs2000]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kryptobs2000
All of those pictures were so crappy, and why is it that all the pictures of these 'structures' on the moon were blurred out? They were of such low quality in the first place, who took these pictures? Not Nasa, those look like they were taken with a really crappy digital camera, using a crappy compression method, certainly not anything you'd send up into space to take pictures of something.
[edit on 16-6-2004 by kryptobs2000]

Ummm. If you do a little more research, you will find that these pics come from many sources. NASA,JPL,MSSS,PDS and USGS. Every Picture is credited with original URL above the picture. Why are they blurred?? That is what they are tring to find out. It's called image tampering. Just look up a few of the mars pics on the site to see where the come from. This has to be my favorite

www.msss.com...

[edit on 16-6-2004 by verboten]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If you go to NASA's site there are all the transcripts from all the Apollo missions. It's a lot to read but really fun. There are many questionable parts, such as when they speak of blocks on the mountain and describe how perfect they are. Also, they are interupted my mission control and asked to use code or switch channels when talking about things they see. It's worth the time to read them and make your own assumptions. I highly reconend it.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
if there are a lot of "confirmable" fakes, that don't surpriseme at all, "launching" understendble fakes to the public its a too old thecnique the desinfo agents used to use.
if in a way tehre are a lot of obvous fakes, in another way there are also a lot of "weird"/not official things that proof the oposite or something diferent from the "oficcial version".
i recall to read in at least 5 diferent books from diferent authors, that at the time all the world was reciving the "moon life show", all the world was looking the same thing...exept a single country: australia, acording to them the first trasnsmision in australia was diferent from the transminted to the rest of the world. any one can try to seek something about this? or a possible australian guy old enoth to say to us if this is true or not?!
acording to the author the australian transmision was "cuted" some time after it starts , and then the "normal transmision have started there too.

if this was true, and possible to confirm , it proofs at least that there was always 2 diferent "moon movies", a true one, and a "official fake" one.
i dont have knoledge about a single site that can talk about that, so if you discovered please post it here.

i have a small movie too showing a "moon film" making, where the austronat says the famous words: a small step to man...bla bla bla, and then sudden a light projector falls near him , and normal people aproach to fix it and help the astronaut.! unhaply i do not know how i can post it here, but if some one know a net place where we can see it, i think it will be quite interesting too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join