It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of the Pre-human civilization beneath Red Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
First of all your Malay is much worse than the OP's English. I'm not sure
I have time to slog through Google Machine Translation, but if you are at
all interested in what Michael Cremo Had to say, this might be an interesting lead.

Style doesn't translate well by machine

Some of you are so monolingual you don't even recognize(maybe acknowledge is a better word)when someone for whom English is second language is trying to tell you something.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
all interested in what Michael Cremo Had to say, this might be an interesting lead.

Some of you are so monolingual you don't even recognize(maybe acknowledge is a better word)when someone for whom English is second language is trying to tell you something.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

Just try again when you using that translator!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The Google Translation of your link doesn't mention the Red Sea or your claimed fossils.

Not that it would matter if it did.

Harte

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
successful troll is successful.. or could be a disinfo agent out to discredit sites like ATS by posting off-the-wall topics.

yes, the Red Sea is closing and eventually a new sea will form in Ethiopia. because a pre-human civilization died there. geez!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
successful troll is successful.. or could be a disinfo agent out to discredit sites like ATS by posting off-the-wall topics.

IMO, more likely just an ignorant true believer.

Harte

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

I suspect it is bollocks in any language.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi

yes, the Red Sea is closing and eventually a new sea will form in Ethiopia. because a pre-human civilization died there. geez!

That's why this thread is need to be deleted in order to prevent this troll claims any victims

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
The Google Translation of your link doesn't mention the Red Sea or your claimed fossils.

Not that it would matter if it did.

Harte

That's why you should make thread or telling someone else to make thread about that Islamic book dealing with ancient past just like Michael Cremo did except from Islamic view in Ancient & Lost Civilizations discussion forum

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

"That's why this thread is need to be deleted in order to prevent this troll claims any victims"

why would you want this thread to be deleted when what you wanted is for others to promote that Islamic book dealing the same topic discussed in this thread. And are you saying this thread should be deleted because these are troll claims? This is one of the reasons why I don't post much in ATS because I'm afraid others will not understand the point I'm trying to stress as English is my second language. However, you encouraged me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join