It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible MUFON Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
www.mufoncms.com...

Lets here it. What the hell are these. To me it looks completely real, but possibly military aircraft, but what would make a sight like this?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You know, I hate to say it, because I completely hate this word at this point in my life, but... they kind of look like Chinese Lanterns. No, really. They sort of drift apart at the end, and they're not really doing anything, just drifting, and they're ORANGE... so. That's my guess. (ugh. Chinese lanterns. How I hate them so.)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't get "military aircraft" from this video. In peacetime, military craft typically fly in formation or in a straight line, one after another — but not staggered out like this.

Difficult to tell from this video with its lousy video and audio quality, but I don't hear the telltale roar of props or jets.

I'd like to know more about the backstory of the video — What city, what hour of the evening, the identity of the videographer.

Not enough data in this video alone to make the call.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Those are definitely red, and how would Chinese lanterns hold a formation like that?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
www.mufoncms.com...
Lets here it. What the hell are these. To me it looks completely real, but possibly military aircraft, but what would make a sight like this?

SubPop79.....

Oh..... that poor horse!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bdd4dfcd2bd.gif[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I mean, something that puzzles me is the absolute silence of the videographer. If I was seeing this myself, recording it for posterity, I would be exclaiming, "GODDAMN!! DO YOU SEE THAT?? JEEZUS CHRIST!! HOLY HELL!!" and similar astonished utterances.

How can this guy just stand there in total silence?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Sure, you can say they're in a formation. Or, you can say they are all randomly placed. If you watch the video, they appear to start to drift apart from each other throughout the video, like the wind would do. Also, their is no method to their formation. It looks random to me, as if we're looking at it and SEEING a formation, but really, the wind is just doing whatever it wants with them.

And red, orange... whatever. I meant that they look like they're on fire.

Anyways, I could be totally wrong. I am just saying what I think we are actually seeing. I am seeing a bunch of lanterns, NOT in formation but rather just random, and all drifting apart from each other as the wind blows them all in the same direction. I could be wrong, but it seems to me the most logical explanation.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

www.mufoncms.com...

You're not going to like my answer. So let me just say that they are known by name referencing a particular country in the mysterious Orient.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
So let me just say that they are known by name referencing a particular country in the mysterious Orient.

You mean.... It's a Mongol Horde?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Does anyone have video of actual Chinese lanterns?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Yeah. There's tons of videos.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

SubPop79.....

Probably 7,000 people who have posted pictures of them on ATS!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bdd4dfcd2bd.gif[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Until I see a light in the sky make a fast 90 degree bank at high speed, or exhibit some other "impossible" feat , then pretty much every video like this is going to be a waste of film.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Yeah. There's tons of videos.

— Doc Velocity

DUDE. Look at all the UFO's!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Until I see a light in the sky make a fast 90 degree bank at high speed, or exhibit some other "impossible" feat , then pretty much every video like this is going to be a waste of film.

Yeah, they have to do something besides just float in the wind. Something really unusual. And that doesn't include "winking out" (aka the candle blows out), or "releasing probes" (aka hot candle wax material dripping).

Oh, my my my. It's just always the same old stuff isn't it? When will they ever learn to be discriminating about these things?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

www.mufoncms.com...

We have seen so many of these CRAP videos did it just not occur to you that its Chinese Lanterns, if you want to see loads of videos go to Google select videos search Chinese Lanterns plenty will show up!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
DUDE. Look at all the UFO's!

Yeah, the Chinese have it down to a fine art. When I was a kid, I used to build these things with a dry-cleaning bag, two strips of balsa wood, and a dozen or so birthday candles.

I'd tether it with kite string and take it for a walk out in the field at night. Not as a UFO hoax. Just because it looked cool. And sometimes it would crash and burn, which was even cooler.

They're illegal in most parts of the USA, I think, because of the fire hazard. We have too many public forests.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Another thread, another set of obvious lanterns, another waste of time...

Maybe, love the horse anim, spot on mate..

So far today I've seen lanterns and a jet airplane landing with a nut job thanking the beings on the Orion ship for allowing him to see them. Jesus mate, go to the local airport you will see hundreds of Orion ships and their pals giving us Earthlings rides.

A sight to behold.....If you are a nut job...

Sigh.......

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Mclaneinc.....

Sigh.......

That about sums up this case.....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The formation of chinese lanters are completely decided by chance.

With a hint of wind and a dash of coincidence it can even take the formation of the constellation ursa major, and I've witnessed this myself. I almost sh** my pants when I first saw it, but apparently doomsday doesn't come with lanterns in the sky.

And I agree with the guys that's responded earlier that these are in fact chinese lanters, nothing incredible about this video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join