It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Options trading activity? False Flag Trend??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here are the links:

Interesting Options Volume for CenterPoint Energy

Unusual volume of put contracts was traded today. There were 713 puts contracts versus the ten day average volume of 55. On the calls side, 27 calls contracts were traded. Today's traded Put/Call ratio is 26.41. There were 26.41 puts traded for each call contract.Unusual options volume provides reliable clues that the stock is expected to make a move.

Unusual Trading Activity for Iron Mountain Inc.

Unusual volume of call contracts was traded today. There were 756 call contracts traded compared to the ten day average volume of 122 contracts. On the put side, 42 put contracts exchanged hands. Today's traded Put/Call ratio is 0.06. There were 18.00 calls traded for each put contract.

______beforeitsnews/story/102/476/ATTENTION_FALSE_FLAG_TERROR_ALERT.html

Here are the links that describe the companies mentioned above:

www.centerpointenergy.com...

www.ironmountain.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So one company primarily deals with gas distribution networks and the other company is concerned with digital information management and archiving.

P.S: There is no (CONFIRMED False flag on "Enter any date_") in the thread title.
. So if any poster on ATS feels that such trading activities are not unusual and that they do not necessarily indicate towards any TPTB agenda, kindly debunk the subject matter of the thread
. However, with all the talks about the "Internet Kill Switch" going on and the recent scare tactics attempts such as the failed bombings of Times Square, I think we can look out for patterns in current affairs that might point towards any bigger agenda.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

dont forget the massive power outages accross the US blamed on heat overlaod. hah more like our leaders ran out of money and they are just letting our infrastructure crumble before the fight that is to come.

everyone was told to bank on energy when everything else in the market looked bad so maybe it will be light out Communication out gas out all at once america would be cought with its pants down. ARG I hope I dont give these planners any ideas...

I was wondering when this would be posted here, I am still a newb cant post new threads just yet. Glad to see it posted!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Very interesting, but why put options on Iron mountain? They are literally THE Iron mountain facilities owner - what could go wrong deep underground besides an earthquake?
Conversely I don;t see how this could tie in with Centerpoint unless perhaps the New madrid is getting ready to shake things up.
Good looking out.

Bump

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not sure I see why this would be tied to any false flag operation. With Centerpoint it is and has been moving above above it's 50 and 200 day moving averages. The buying of puts is realy nothing more than investors protecting thier profits from a possible downside move in the stock price. The volume of call contracts on Iron Mountain are investors betting that they are in a very favorable buisness climate no matter which way the economy moves. Document management would be a move made by companies that wish to outsource and control costs if the economy turns in either direction. This is nothing more than investors doing their homework and trying to make money.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In regard to the Iron Mountain puts;

The federal government issued new rules Tuesday that will reward doctors and hospitals for the “meaningful use” of electronic health records, a top goal of President Obama.

The Department of Health and Human Services said doctors and hospitals could receive as much as $27 billion over the next 10 years

Starting in 2015, hospitals and doctors will be subject to financial penalties under Medicare if they are not using electronic health records.

www.nytimes.com...

Which is exactly what Iron Mountain does.

Health Information Management: Reduce costs. Secure patient information. And navigate the transition to the Electronic Health Record. Now more than ever, healthcare providers are looking for creative solutions that lower costs and improve their efficiency. Iron Mountain offers a comprehensive portfolio of tools to help transform the way you store, protect, manage and recover patient information

www.ironmountain.com...

$$$$

[edit on 15-7-2010 by METACOMET]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

thanks for the info. that makes a bit more sense.

Although with teh way hospitals are closing and loosing Dr's to save money I dont see how these tards could pull off a huge switch like what obama's wet dream may be. healthcare what healthcare?

oh and where will the money be coming from for this switch, and will that be in Amero's, LOL I am not really serious but hey the sky could fall and I could get health coverage one day too.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks for your comments. As I said earlier, it is really helpful when we look at the data and try to identify all possible angles to the story. Otherwise, pushing a unilateral agenda would never help in performing a critical analysis of the subject. Hence, I already welcomed debunkers for their inputs.

Peace

(post by AlexMeyers removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join