It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Energy Destroying the Enviroment.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL.... I'm gonna go out back and throw some beef on the grill. I am doing my part to fight global warming :-)

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Ouizel,

"ground beef"

Although I Have "herd" that cows produce a form of wind on their own.
Maybe this cancels ittself out?

BuTT it's in the form of Methane! A greenhouse gas.
What a dilemma!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Combating global warming, doing your part about the tall cow problem, and eating good, too.

Ain't life grand???

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That article discredited every theory claiming that windmills cause environmental issues.

why would you use it to support your crazy theory? are you an oil baron?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nice try, but a little common sense and some more research would've stopped this STUPID concept being posted.

Note the title of your thread...."Alternate"....that's instead of, right.....you work it out!

MOST importantly...the report is from the BBC..."Big Brother Corporation"! Government fed to you and paid for by taxpayers....oh how they chortle.

Why are we being told this and why now?

And why is it from one point of view?

Sorry.....cr*p, big business and corporations should realise we won't be paying their monopolistic rates for controlled energy for ever, but rather than put some decent effort into developing the technologies they prefer to "steer" us back to their "fuels". .....p*ss off......sooner or later, someone kind and well-off enough will hit the jackpot and share their secret...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I fully agree with you.

We get energy from nature,as a result, there is less power for the nature to transfer the wet air to another place ,so a drought may occur.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join