It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bastet says hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Came, saw, said to hell with lurking, this is the real thing � looks like the Holy Grail of discussion boards to me, time to register. Have browsed SO many interesting topics, read the FAQ, used your search function, and RANT�s sig is the icing on the cake. Oh, and the cherry on top is the tone and moderation of these boards.

Egad, my introduction & first post. Daunting thought, seeing as I�m surrounded by so much talent here. Another Aussie for you, & no, I don�t drink beer or watch footie or play sport! Political activist in my younger days, so that should say enough. Prefer the company of my cats to that of most people. My collection of blues music�s to die for. That�s all that�s fit to tell anyway

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thats some Intro WELCOME there.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh dear - now I know I've blown it!
[Did I mention my paranoia?]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Bastet

Did Drunk mention the secret handshake and Initiation ritual ?
Never mind - all you need remember is that you need to bring your own sacrifice. (Preferably human, although a Big Mac will do at a pinch)

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OMG, did you HAVTA mention sacrifice so soon after my reading threads on that subject here?

Paranoia's a terrible thing - I'm already in a funk about choosing an avatar cos I'm afraid of what it will reveal about myself.

Somehow I think I'm gonna like it here!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Dont be paranoid, Lego Sam is on your side

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Nice to meet you!

Take a good look around and jump right in,

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help.

Asala :@)

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[creeps out from hidey-hole]

Thanks for the welcomes, folks! Now what's the next recommended step - should I offer myself up for adoption in the appropriate thread?

Maybe no-one will want me anyway.

[back in hidey-hole & wondering if paranoia's an addiction!]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
[creeps out from hidey-hole]

Thanks for the welcomes, folks! Now what's the next recommended step - should I offer myself up for adoption in the appropriate thread?

Maybe no-one will want me anyway.

[back in hidey-hole & wondering if paranoia's an addiction!]

No, ritual sacrifice is next. Just kidding. Welcome to ATS. There is also BTS, blogs, chat, look around. If you want to discuss something specific use the search option. I'm always open to adopt. See you around.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OK, you got yourself an adoptee Intrepid - thx for volunteering & hope you don't regret it! I'm still loking around this huge place, just discovered BTS too. You'll be hearing from me & I'll try not to be a punish.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
OK, you got yourself an adoptee Intrepid - thx for volunteering & hope you don't regret it! I'm still loking around this huge place, just discovered BTS too. You'll be hearing from me & I'll try not to be a punish.

Cool, man, check it all out. It's huge. Talk to you, u2u anytime.

new topics

top topics

join