It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed leaked video of a recent fly-by over the gulf of mexico.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ImYourHuckleberry

I like pondering.
I wouldn't be here otherwise.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Morning ATS

What Video are you refering to guys ?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Morning ST, The op referenced 2 vids and I pulled them off of utube in the 2nd posting here and they are entitled "leaked video's."
The perspective on the vids, or lack thereof, makes it hard to determine exactly how much area the footage actually covers. Thus the hoax claims have settled in. I was trying to find some recent aerial footage and there seems to be a lack of video or pictures.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you now click on the videos & scroll down to comments, a guy just posted 20 minutes ago that those 2 videos were taken from a film Petropolis : Aerial Perspectives on the Alberta Tar Sand. It's a new film.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Thank you.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A member called OneisOne put these video's in my thread this morning could not work out what i was looking at so ignored them.

wecreatethefuture commented on them and say's it's from a film called 'Petropolis'

Hope this helps.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Thanks for replying Wertdagf. Glad some are trying to keep the thread on topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
A member called OneisOne put these video's in my thread this morning could not work out what i was looking at so ignored them.

wecreatethefuture commented on them and say's it's from a film called 'Petropolis'

Hope this helps.

Thankyou

Yep, I did post those on your thread. I can not create threads yet & I was hoping some one would see them and provide more information. I'm glad wecreatethefuture replied back so quickly! ATS is full of people with all kinds of knowledge, it's a good place to get answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow I had no idea the tar sands had that kind of oil content, no wonder they want to develop them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Thanks Ektar...case closed on "leaked videos."
Peace

[edit on 16-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I had someone who was watching Bill O'reilly tell me to turn it on, and they were showing this very video. It was him asking Geraldo for his take on it and Geraldo said that he had the "brain staff" look into it and they determined it was probably a hoax. I wonder if this brain staff looked here.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Endure]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was just posting to confirm, without a doubt, that some of this footage is indeed from the film "Petropolis, aerial views of the Alberta tar sands". This is confirmed by the filmmaker. Some scenes, like the boat , are not his. So, whomever made the fake 'leaked' video is a huckster, which is too bad. The GoM tragedy is real and fake footage only serves to dilute the seriousness of the issue. Whether made to aid or damage the cause the originator of this video is hindering, not helping.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by wecreatethefuture]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join