It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This was evidently taped on July 10th in western PA, and is some unusual looking footage IMHO...At one point the object appears to emit some sort of spiral or something out of it, then emits several smaller objects from it. Check it out and see what you think folks...Hopefully this hasn't already been posted...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow, Best video i have seen in a long time.
great post!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have seen that video before.

I honestly can't say its the exact video, but it looks awfully similar to one I've seen before, most likely here.

Maybe in Brazil?

I know I've seen that....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Now that is what I like to see. Some day time footage with audio and background info.

I hope it's real.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow, amazing - Oh my, best UFO vid I have seen in I don't know when. Can't debunk this one - the day scenes are awesome!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Impossible to debunk since there is little or no incidental visual details, ground (1st video), clouds, etc/ to compare with.
First one looks very real, following night video easy to fake with all darkness and single light effects.
Still, not obvious hoaxes. Good footage.
S&F

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The day time shot is interesting and warrants more research. The night time shots, not so much.

I look forward to hearing more about this.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The first part of the video, the day shot is what I referred to having seen before.

But after an exhaustive search I can't find anything.

I'm still positive I've seen that before. Maybe someone else will see it and know what I'm referring to.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Crazy stuff.

Must be a special type of orb emitting chinese lantern!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I really don't see the point in watching these vids. I've tried before and I could practically fall asleep trying to focus on some dot for quite awhile. whatever it is, its harmless. I'm sorry I do love stargate tv show but I don't see this at all as entertaining.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Real Deal.

I'm not saying they are alien craft but they sure aren't balloons, lanterns or known aircraft (plane or helo)

Very straight forward guys interested in what they are witnessing and recording vid footage. No stupid music or acting.

My hat off to the makers of the video footage and narration with text..

To end on that note:
I wonder how many stars we overlook that do some crazy maneuvering around.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good footage, looks like the garden variety of orbs that are being witnessed during daylight by myself and others here on the east coast of Australia recently. Possible connection with the spiral event here a couple of months ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
daylight video looks like a plane, with contrails releasing flares.... night time no idea..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Looks legit to me. Great videos, and it's a whole ton of them. This is Popular in the mid-west from what I've noticed.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Very interesting...

Reminds me of this one, which got a lot of attention here on ATS:

Got over 500 flags here:
UFO releases intelligent moving spheres

edit to add: Well, similar to the first 2 minutes anyways... the rest of this video is no good really, except for their reactions.

Why don't they get a zoom lens on an actual still photo? If it happens all the time, they should take some stills up close if they can.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Per usual with the Alison Kruse gang the second part of the video is garbage.

You have to be a special kind of dumb not to see these are airplanes.

And the rising UFO at the end is the ISS no matter what Kruse claims. On July 10, the ISS rose at *gasp* 10:23 PM and passed right over the guy's head just as he recorded. Good jorb, dude.

The unrelated video Kruse bolted on to the beginning is interesting only in the sense that it is not totally obvious what we're looking at. We can see that the fun doesn't begin until the guy starts fiddling with the focus.

In looking at energeeeresearch's YouTube page we only see a handful of similar videos posted last August. Maybe he got bored with filming miracle wormholes.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The day time footage looks like flares. You can even see the smoke coming off the flares. Just take a look at the type right of the object, smoke.

The nightime video looks like an ordinary aircraft. This footage is not spectacular at all.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So this is what I am thinking. There is a leader ship, all commands come from the leader (obviously) and the little other UFO's are basically scavenging for foreign resources or even something deeper like a study of humans, or plant life. Who knows.... I wish I knew the truth of what they want.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great video, I so don't want this to be a hoax although it very well could be. It's rare we see day time footage.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I want to debunk this, but my BS meter is reading ZERO.

The incidental quips of conversation during the video seem genuine and
unforced, the footage appears to be real, the object exhibits some strange
deployment of smaller craft, we have horizon for perspective, day footage,
night footage, and footage from different days and on youtube footage
from different observers--showing ostensibly the same type
of craft and behaviour.

I'm stumped...

Somebody please debunk this before I am found out to be naive...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join