It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Geez ppl I want to believe as much as the next guy, but consider all logical explanation before resorting to the extraterrestrial ones... the daylight video is so blatantly a plane flying and shooting some flares...

you can clearly see the plane's contrails, and notice how each orb goes to the right or left (flares do that) of the original craft.

this is nothing special..

[edit on 15-7-2010 by shadow3467]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
this is very very good footage ,let me tell you i have seen this i am in north highlands ca , and in mid day a few years ago i i seen this it i thought it was a star at first then i noticed it moved i and slowly started untill i could not see it it was so small that if i lost site of it it would take a a few min to get back in my view this is with only my eyes , so i blew it off that it was just a balloon ,but the other day i seen i seen it again once more it was white in color and kind of a cream color however this one did not move , i went inside to get my scope and i came out and it was gone so i know it was not a star , but this reminds me of what i was seeing however i did not witnes any other orbs come from it ..now the night shots look like a helicopter to me , but who knows ausem post

S+F my good man

Nephi

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
also i did not read any of the other posts ,but let me tell you all of whom are calling it bs ,you will not understand this video untill you have seen it in person same goes for any other ufo footage ,but its ok its in your nature to debunk this cause of fear ..no mater what the cause as to why you think this is a plane with flares let it be known that i love you all :] ..also what would be the point of wasting good flares in the day time ?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Nice post OP.
Thank you for at least posting something new, and an actual topic.

So, let's look at this.

First of all, looking at the YouTube video, the source of the original video is as follows, a user with the encouraging name: energeeeresearch
www.youtube.com...

He has 5 uploads on YouTube, 3 are repeats, so in total there are 3 unique videos uploaded, all showing this type of thing.

energeeeresearch lives in Irwin, PA

Further research shows the following (to quote him!)
(apologies for the spelling mistake and grammatical errors, these are his own words!):
"the video was taken with a Sony analog handy cam with 15x digital zoom and it has auto or manual focus switchable. maybe someone with more elaborate video processing equipment could enhance it or even reverse the image to give some better contrast to the objects detail and watch for the puff of smoke right before it starts to dim out which is definately in the upper atmosphere"
(again apologies for the spelling mistake and grammatical errors...)

So enough of that, to the juicy daytime videos (I am completely ignoring the nighttime portion of the video in the OPs post, because... well... seriously... come on! please don't make me shunt out teeny tiny lights in the night sky again...)

I watched all his videos, and one especially caught my eye see here:
August 4th Video - YouTube
(dated August 4th 2009)
Please look at about 3 minutes and 26 seconds into the video... the white object pops, emitting particles.

Pops... emitting particles, and a white object.

Then there is the case of a single white object emitting multiple other white objects (as seen in the OPs video and on energeeeresearch's multiple posted videos).

Okay, I hate to think this, but meteorological balloons, you know, weather balloons... please - read on before you tut and get all gnarly...

So - not knowing a darned thing about Irwin, PA, I look on a map, and I realize that we are looking at a town that is 17 miles from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh...

Not wishing to labor the point, before you all start to rant about weather balloons, please look at how people use them, tie them together and launch them etc...
www.clubequark.org.br...

Tell me - please - seriously - if a big old weather balloon popped, like one imaged in the above pdf file, leaving its other balloons there... it would pop, particles would be emitted (ie emitting bits of balloon, the helium or other gases inside), leaving the other balloons to continue.

Tell me (again - seriously) - if a bunch of balloons were making there merry way up into the sky - and they separated, would it not look like the images you see in the video(s).

I apologize for using weather balloons, as - like "swamp gas" they have a bad name...

But seriously people for a minute... given the choice between these small white objects floating in the sky 17 miles from a major university being:

a. Some intelligent device, alien, or top secret man-made stuff
or
b. errant (or even purposeful) weather balloons tied together and... sorry... popping or separating and/or popping...

Well, I am sorry, I go the meteorological way on this.

ttfn
askbaby
I am a true skeptic, not a basher.

ps. To the OP - thank you for posting... this year has been "oh so bad" on ATS, and whilst I honestly think we are looking at something launched from Carnegie... at least you have posted something worth talking about...
Peace!

(edited to try to make the URL's easier to use!)

[edit on 15-7-2010 by askbaby]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

to test? they do it for training and stuff

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nice, thanks for posting this however It just doesnt look like a UFO to me...You ever wonder why no one has gotten an up close pic/video of UFO's that was definately real?

Ever wonder about the actual UFO's themselves? Many of them are reported able to make 90 degree turns at abnormally high speeds, why is that they are able to defy the laws of nature...or maybe they arent, and they are working with the laws of nature?

Please let me know your thoughts on this matter

thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hate to break it to you, DD, but the particular YouTube user who posted that (Allison Kruse, posting as "SeeingUFOsPA" is a known ... um, either hoaxer, or loon (or both).

Thread about her, and her shenanigans:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As may have been mentioned, after about the first three minutes, when it switches to night time, it is more of her nonsense that she has become well known for.

Apparently she may be conspiring, now, with the other person who provided the daytime footage.

BTW, as you will read in the other thread, she lacks credibilty SO MUCH that even that huckster Jose' Escamilla has shied away from her...and that says a lot!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

I was thinking a small plane with skydivers. I have been to Las Vegas plenty of times and skydiving is big there. The dots in daytime can be the people falling from the plane. The "brightest" dot could be the plane itself, which seems to me to emit a vapor trail. If i had to throw a guess, I would say skydivers or flares.

As for the night time, too dark, no point of reference, and as one said, I am gonna shoot for the ISS on this one.

EDIT: In part two of the video, he even says "Is that the ISS?"

If I had to say, part two is full of planes... shooting flares or something to that nature. Even the flashing lights suggest an earth made object. Nice try though. Would like to know what airports or military bases he is near.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

question though on video, if you hear the dude talking right when it drops its first "orb" y does he say OK there it goes. to me it sounds like he was expecting a orb to come out. if u was filming this wouldn't comments be like what is that? did it just drop a orb or something to that matter. to me that puts a big flag on this. I'm no expert though by far...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

DimensionalDetective,

If you actually did some detective work here, you wouldn't have been punked by one of the biggest known hoaxers in the UFO community!

Did you take the blue or the red pill today (re: your avatar)? Either way, you've done the A&U forum a massive disservice IMHO!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 15/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
At 3:52 you can see airplane landing lights being passed as a UFO. I do not know what to say about the beginning part though as that seems like a legitimate UFO to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was drawn to this as my one & only UFO sighting was an object that dropped smaller objects from it, so yes, I am a believer. I do however have some questions about the smoke being emitted from it early on.

Id also like to say, being a highly government trained observer, that the object during the 7th minute is man made, no, they are not copying our aircrafts navigation lights, that IS man made.

As is also evident throughout, the camera aims on many different objects. The object, & I say UFO, that appears from about the 8th minute IS a UFO, look at it passing the stars as it rises, but its not the plane in the 7th minute.

I am a believer since my own sighting, whats in minute 7, man made, all else after, that is an Unidentified Flying Object until someone proves what it is, human or alien made.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Great footage......... of course people going to say its not a UFO, almost everything in this world and out of space can be explained by someone, somewhere on this planet . So I wasn't surprised some people would use an earthly explanation but it is what it is .

But for me the night footage , at first they did look like planes and helicopters cause of the movement going forward with their flashing red/white lights (There's a heavy airspace traffic, I'm in between 3 major Airports) So I've gotten familiar with the way they fly, if its an airplane or helicopter (different noises) even if they very high, you could hear the delay noises of the engines or rotors ,The way of their lights are(head lights,wing lights/strobes,landing gear,etc) so anyways it looked like an airplane at first until it stopped so now I figured it was just an helicopter but then when it moved, it movement looked different and just went backwards along the hillside/trees and the one that went straight up into the sky made me change my opinion on how it just kept on going then disappear, can someone come up to what that was? what type of aircraft does that?weather balloon, are they even that bright? cant be a RC helicopter since it went veryyy high unless there are ones that goes very high? and the way some of them just change their "earth like" strobes lights like our planes/helicopters into just solid light, I have never seen a plane/helicopter that just turns off their strobes, Has anyone else?

There is just too much one can say about those orbs/lights/crafts . that night footages just has too many earth like explanations and strange activities that just aren't normal.

I didnt really pay attention to the daytime footage but will check it out later on

well those are my 2pennies

EDIT: By the way, If they really are from out of this world... It seems like they have learned how our airspace routines are . Also, I find it strange that it was that low to the ground (so it seems if i'm right) to be a plane, the only that fits is a helicopter or military drones... (please the debunkers dont start saying they are military drones, Haven't seen anyone post it above me)

[edit on 15-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by St0mP121

question though on video, if you hear the dude talking right when it drops its first "orb" y does he say OK there it goes. to me it sounds like he was expecting a orb to come out. if u was filming this wouldn't comments be like what is that? did it just drop a orb or something to that matter. to me that puts a big flag on this. I'm no expert though by far...

Well its not like its their first time seeing them... Only someone who never seen something like that wouldn't say that and if they did say that then thats throw a red flag on it

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Probes ?? Mothership ? Mmm looks good ! looks original !

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Not to change subject or making my post number higher but...........

Hasnt there been A LOT of UFO activities lately???

Its like almost everyday there's some new footage or news footage about a UFO, Anyone know whatever happened with the Airport Shut Down cause of a UFO in China, Was it really an UFO?

What is really going on? Is it a new trend? a lot of hoaxes? a lot of people wanting attention? New Military Aircrafts( just to confirm but doesn't the USA Military always come out with new aircrafts/technology/etc about every 10-15 years?correct me if i'm wrong), REAL ALIENS? Other future civilizations human of course?

Does anyone have an answer to all this UFO buzz thats going on lately?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
never seen a ufo spew smoke before seems to come of the main one and the other 3 unsure what they are but they have the night vision on it in the second part very strange

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Great upload, Has anyone else seen the new photographs of the UFO or "Helicopter" that closed down the Chinese airport? Have a look...

www.theweeklyconstitutional.com...

Also if anyone want to see another example of a UFO releasing probes please check this you tube video out. about a year old now but i think its a classic example of a UFO that is hard to De-bunk

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-7-2010 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
First post here at ATS

Live in central PA -Susquehanna Valley - just saw my first UFO ever tonight - bought 11/11:30 going from north to south real slow and steady. It was oval shaped and had a reddish aura about it. Bright single light coming from the center. Flying really low - couldn't tell its size accurately but looked pretty big to me - no type noise whatsoever. followed it from my back yard to my street. Others saw me looking at the sky and came over to see. They were flabbergasted as was I.

It continued, steady, going south then zoomed away in the flicker of an eye. The people I was with, none of whom I knew were taken aback. We all agreed we saw the same thing - made some small talk about UFO's and parted ways

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
nothing to see here except planes & flares

no UFO's

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join