It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real AntiChrist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Djin, what is that name supposed to mean, BTW do you know what the word Jinnn means? Do you think it is some kind of devil?

means nothing just popped into my head while struggling for a user name, could easily have been ham sandwich.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I appreciate your attempt at sobriety

But I don’t accept your idea that there was good in the destruction of people

One could always draw good out of evil but that never justifies it

Sure the Native American tribes had internal conflicts and certainly were not in any earthly paradise, but that didn’t IMO justify what the westerners did.

I think you need to study some more about the history and how, in fact, the Native Americans taught the westerners much about democracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

Freud said such things [ just popped into your head] have meaning.

The word 'Jinn' your name with the added d, is an arabic word that means conceal or hidden

It has great metaphysical meaning.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I will leave with this reminder

Amongst the western human are the worst and the best

Keep that in mind

there are great things for the best of us.

I personaly say the best is the one who does the most for the least of us

Thats just my opinion

For what can we do but help each other

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by inforeal

The Real Anti-Christ!

The "beast of the sea" is a symbol for ...

This is the second dimension of consciousness; "water" being a symbol of the 'unconscious'; and, thus, the "beast of the sea".

you may find this hard to imagine, maybe not...

but i have one theory concerning the beast of the sea, also.

can you guess what my theory might be?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

can you guess what my theory might be?
<

I want to play! I hope you don't mind me butting-in. Is it British Petroleum?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

i was trying to refer to my avatar and the primate face of the pacific ocean's american coastline, but...

you just made my friends list for reminding me of my sense of humor.

thanks,
et

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

can you guess what my theory might be?<

I want to play! I hope you don't mind me butting-in. Is it British Petroleum?

One of the things that I have been writing about for probably more than 15 years is something that I have referred to as the "fractal" dimension of Prophecy or "fractal Prophecies". You may want to do a google search on "fractal Prophecies" and see what you come up with. Several years ago many of my notes were included in that search that I had published on my Science of Consciousness blogspot; all now taken down.

Some Christian theologians have said that the explosion of the Deep Water Horizon was the opening of the Second Seal, something about a mountain all on fire which fell into the water and killed a third of all living things in the water.

Well, not precisely.

That is a fractal element or aspect of the Prophecy but not specifically what the Prophecy is referring to.

In any case, it is the fact that it is the Second Trumpet which parallels the Second Seal/"beast of the sea" and the Second Vial which is important.

British Petroleum would then be another fractal iteration of the Prophecy; but, again, not specifically what is being referred to.

Frankly, it is something that never occurred to me.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is something that I wrote on the antiwar.com website about fractal Prophecies in August, 2008 with regards to the Russian-Georgian iteration of the Prophecy of Daniel between the king of the South and the king of the North in Daniel 11:45:

Probably the most interesting thing Buchanan had to say was something to the effect that "the American people are the *least* self-reflective people on the face of the earth"; later saying that Americans "have to learn to see ourselves the way *others* see us."

These are *psychological* rather than political quantities.

What is so important about these statements is that the inability to self-reflect and the inability to see ourselves as others see us are CLASSICAL and CLINICAL symptoms of PSYCHOSIS.

Literally.

People who are psychotic are dealing with a very intense internal reality which, in fact, *consumes* self-reflection. Technically, they are *possessed* by that internal reality. And, because that reality is so hyper-*intense*, they obviously have no concern whatsoever of how they are perceived by others--other people being far down on the list of their priorities and not even 'real'.

And this is what comes to mind whenever I hear Condoleezza Rice describe the reality of what is going on; whether it is in Iraq, the Israel and Gaza or Lebanon, and now in Georgia. She does not see that other people look upon her as a fool. Even worse, she does not *care* that she looks like a fool. She is too IMMERSED in an internal reality which completely eclipses anything happening in the real world.

Condoleezza Rice--a poster child for psychosis in government.

But when you have a nation's entire foreign policy being conveyed by a person who is CLINICALLY PSYCHOTIC (for example, there is still talk about Russian "aggression" toward Georgia--which is, quite simply, a delusion), it can only lead to psychotic eruptions of violence on a national and international scale; as was seen a couple of years ago with the Israel's attack upon Lebanon; and will be seen AGAIN as the "king of the South" iterates its *next* attempt to "try conclusions" with the "king of the North" (Daniel 11:40).

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

You took it a bit out of context buddy. I mean the "truth" as it pertains to the real world. Not the TRUTH about anything spiritual. The "truth" is that Jesus didn't want to force people to give up their things or force them into anything at all.

It has nothing to do with if what the Bible says is a fact and actually happened in real life. It has everything to do, though, with the words the Bible says. Your comment is the subject of an entirely different thread. I'm not a religious man by any means, I see no problem with admitting the Bible has plenty of faults because it was written by man. Even if it was somehow divinely inspired.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

i think you just proved my point.

somehow i knew you would claim to know more about my culture than me.

you truly are a humorous soul.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That's weird, today I was just getting the feeling that someone with views just like yours was going to come along and fill the place of the anti-christ.

God believes in free will. Living a successful life and helping others are not mutually exclusive. You seem to be talking about a rather scary sort of totalitarianism where the people are treated poorly.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by DISRAELI

The BLABBLABBLAB *fart* BLABBBLABBBLAB of the West.

Do you blabbblabb*pfffft*blablab freedom?

Were the slaves *hiccup* africa FREE?

Are the Haitians *belch*?

Why are all the BLACK *OUCH* in poverty

Dont you *YAAAWN* that has anything to do with the fact that they were blab blab blab by Europe for centuries?

No, the African Slaves were not Free, they cost the White Buyers quite a bit of money... which they paid in full to the BLACK AFRICAN sellers....

The Haitians are what they are. They are what they are because that's the way they choose to exist. That is not my fault, nor is it America's fault. It's Haiti's fault.

This truth goes hand in hand with your next unproven assertion. The Black nations in Africa are what they are... and they choose to be that way. They're BLACK WARLORDS rule it over them with fear, beatings, and death. Some even revert to intratribal genocide. In America, like the old Crip and Blood gang wars, it's called Black on Black crime...

My question is, don't you have anyone who can help you with that anger management issue? my God! every thread I've read of yours I've had to whipe the spit off of my monitor!

can ya please learn how to say it and not spray it?!

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Inforeal,

I live in the USA.

Yesterday I gave a homeless woman $5 so she could get something to eat.

Right after that, I ended up helping an old man push his broken down vehicle off the highway to safety. He gave me $5 for my effort.

That same day I bought 5 things from a store. The clerk asked if I had a discount card or coupon, I said "no'. The clerk went ouf of his way to get a coupon from behind a desk, scanned it, and it reduced my cost by 50 cents. I said Thanks. I payed with cash, and I got back 50 cents in change. I looked the clerk in the eyes, and I dropped the 50 cents in a Childrens Chartiy container, to help unfortunate children, then walked away.

What did I buy from the store? I bought medication and supplies to take care of my mother who was sick at the time.

...and for the past 5 years I have been brainstorming and studying to find a cure for cancer.

If it wasn't for the USA and my freedoms, none of the above would be possible.

Believe it or not, there are 1000's of people just like me here in the USA.

No man is perfect. No country is perfect. No race, no religion, no body is perfect. Everybody has equal opportunity to be evil, and good.

HOW DARE YOU POINT AT A GROUP AND JUDGE THEM ALL AT ONCE! THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE OTHERS! ONLY GOD IS THE JUDGE!

You failed him.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NineEleven11

Great work man.

The point in my post is that we have to judge by facts, not emotion, prejudice, or desire.
Look at history and see who has done what

Then one will cleary see hu figures like the anti-Christ are

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Look at history and see who has done what to whom my friend

again you speak unwisely and deny facts of history.

One merely has to look and see who rules the world today as who ruled when Jesus was here. The Romans and their unjust wealthy tyranny and today the western wordl and its phoney freedom.

The parallell is real and justified

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Who has gone into native lands throughout history with the bible in one hand and a gun in the other and wiped out whole races of people in the name of Jesus

That is your anti-Christ!

Not to mention the ancient prophecies that proves the case.

Soon I will post some of those prophecies

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Who has gone into native lands throughout history with the bible in one hand and a gun in the other and wiped out whole races of people in the name of Jesus

That is your anti-Christ!

Not precisely.

That is the Fourth Seal of the Revelation of John.

The "anti-Christ" is, specifically, the "beast of the earth" doctrines of the 'thinker'-theologians of any religion which attempt to provide the 'justification' for this genocide.

And those anti-Christ Satanic doctrines originate in the denial of the Truth that the "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The point in my post is that

we have to judge

by facts, not emotion, prejudice, or desire.

Who judges???

GOD, not you.

Matthew 7:1-5

“1Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Look at history and see who has done what

Then one will cleary see hu figures like the anti-Christ are

History is history.

For example, you keep talking about "slaves"....

Half the people who even owned slaves in the past are DEAD, they are history. They have already seen their judgement day. How can you sit there and point at the living and blame them for what the dead have done?

Also, did you know that most slaves were sold by their own family for money? Thats right, most men with slaves didn't go and kidnap people and make them slaves. The slaves were sold to them by their own family and community for money.

You point at the west like it is one entity responsible for all that has been done in the past. This is not true.... the west is a collection of many entities all with their own actions, and reactions, and reasons. You can't point at them all and blame them all.

By your definition, you too are the Anti-Christ.

I'll pray that you find peace, and that you understand the truth behind this passage:

Mat 6:14-15 (NIV)

"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But, if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The western world and Christianity will lead the world to ultimate destruction. It has in previous centuries, enslaved, murdered, and stole land from the indigenous peoples.

And the Eastern world and Islam have never done this nor do the still do?

Get real Infereal, maybe you should read a book detailing the historic warmongering and slavery coming from the "other than christian" religious circles of the middle ease and asia.
If your going to argue your religious/political stance based on history, make sure you've studied all of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join