It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What proof would you need,in order to believe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Another thing that I find interesting, are the belief systems that allow no compromise. Christianity, by default, allows for no other outcome then Jesus Christ returning, and heaven follows after. It makes no mention of aliens intercepting his return and doing it on his behalf.

I cannot speak for any other religion, but I see how the world is going with this New Age belief and how other religions can be brought into it. I wonder what other religions are "fixed" and will remain unchanged til the end?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
O.k I will try to explain the best I can on your post. I don't really see any real differences between either the return of Jesus or E.T/Alien. IMO beings from above, which involve either clouds or ships, spirits or lets say demons, they all can have some sort of account depending on who you ask, but the fact remains, we don't have the facts.

What we have is a divided society, while no one looks for the man behind the curtain, our senses, our minds, are being manipulated. What we have are people, whether earthly or not, they do not have our intentions at heart. That means that the same way a religious person can be duped, so can a new ager, or an believer of aliens.

No matter who comes, we know that our current state of confusion can bring about any means and any end. With our beliefs, disbelief's, our hatred, our turmoil, those are the things that will move the masses no matter what. But you bring in religion or aliens into the mix, and viola, anarchy, death, destruction, and even more confusion.

Peace to you

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well thats the beauty in it all. It is my opinion that there will be many many interpretations for whats going on. Some say abduction, others say rapture. To me no amount of any external revelation will be enough for the non-believer. It must come from within, for what is in your hearts will save you from whats to come.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Now do you say that for everyone? Or just the believers in Jesus return?

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

well in logical terms to who jesus actually is and much like noah jesus was artificially inseminated into his mother!

so jesus and noah were demi gods!

in order to believe it over a hologram i would need to feel and to see some non human things! being half alien i know there would be proof that there not 100% natural to the earth...just like we arent but they would have more to the puzzle then we would!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well I was mostly speaking for myself. I do not know what everyone truly believes, in their heart. It is important for me to believe in Jesus before all the SHTF, there is a lot on the horizon. Wars, famine, Aliens, abduction, death, ghosts. IMO if my faith wasn't strong, I would easily be duped by any of the great tricks that are in store. Isn't that just how a magician or illusionist deceives? By fooling people in what they see? "Seeing is believing" holds a bit of ironic weight here. Sorry just ranting, dont even know if this answered anything but it is that time of the night if you catch my drift.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

what i mean is certain questions that could only be answered by the real jesus would be asked and i would push certain buttons...if not handled correctly then not going to fall for it!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
what about you no regrets what inspired this thread and did u get to venture into all the threads of ur last?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I guess the reason for this particular thread was because everyone seems to be looking for something, even me. I am trying to learn about what is real and what is fake by using instinct and intuition instead of by hearsay.

I feel as if with all the things happening in this world are for a particular reason (maybe there not), but I want to know that I am as open minded as I can be. It scares me to think about what man is capable of, and how us as a people have lost our way. But to know that we can end our own existence by just a simple misconception annoys and scares me.

We are so special, inside and out. But have no idea what our true capabilities are. We don't have to be scared, and we don't have to be mean, we can be loving and caring towards each other, without a book, or an E.T. We are a surviving species, and we have the chance to make a change, and I think that the time is passing, and no one is noticing.

Whether or not we have a creator/creators, we are here, whether in a realm of reality or fantasy, what we perceive now, is what will either advance our evolution, or force it to come to a complete stop.

My curiosity is what began as a simple quest to find myself, evolved into finding out that what my fellow beings feels matters just as much, because we have to be united in order for this to work out for generations to come.

I will continue my quest through my threads, and through my day to day, because I'm not just a talker I'm a doer. I feel that though we may not be in the streets yelling our views, that sharing them and giving each other a window to what our reality is, will make a difference one way or another.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

BTW, did u get to venture into all the threads of ur last? I wasn't sure what you were referring to

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I always think of questions like this in these terms

Let's say a colony of Large anthropoid Ape men is found in the remote Canadian wilderness. Well scientists and anthropologists and what not will name them
Australopithecus Britanus ,and they 'll tell you oh they eat pine nuts , and they;ll make a refuge for them ....blah blah

and Bigfoot Hunters will continue to search for Bigfoot.

In other words whatever we end up finding will not be the thing we are searching for or awaiting, because if it was what would we have left hope to for?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

You're right, whatever we think were looking for might have already been in our faces, and we failed to look. Our senses IMO are very limited to the way they may have been in the past.

We fear more, instead of being curious, asking the right questions, and making the correct observations. People as a whole decided along time ago, that we were going to leave those things to the "professionals" we lost our sense of self.

When people didn't have language and wrote on walls, they used their intuition. Whether it be religion or E.T, people seemed to have cohabited with others, except now. We cant seem to even be amongst each other. Which leaves a select group to make the decision on whether or not something is genuine.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was looking into Project Blue beam while on my other thread about subliminal messages, and wanted to add this to this thread as it is relevant to what I was trying to say.

If we begin or are already in a hypnotic state or easily "programmed", could this be plausible?

Haarp Project Bluebeam Part 1
You can find more videos on the right side.

wn.com...

more to come.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join