posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
Wow, ok lets see. In no particular order:
1) I was with my parents looking at the moon through a telescope, when a bright blue object flew silently overhead. It moved away from us at what
seemed to be a constant speed, until it began to move up as it became smaller and smaller over 30 seconds, until it then turned red and
2) At a friend's party when after having told a fellow "awakened" that we'd see something crazy that night, someone shouts "hey, come outside!"
We found multiple orange orbs rising at different times over the ocean and some would move at different speeds. All of them disappeared in the same
spot of the sky, about 25 degrees above the western horizon.
3) I was alone in the forest at night when i saw a bright star, orange. It may have been mars or jupiter, but it seemed unusually bright. Also, for
the circumstances at the time, it was questionable lol.
4) I was with my friend driving down a local road when we saw an object, similar to a helicopter in movement, as it hovered about 2000 feet up over an
area that rarely gets any kind of activity in the air. The craft then moved towards us very slowly and silently, no rotor sound at all. We made out
what looked like a triangular craft with some lighting and somewhat of an observable cockpit.
5) I had just left class when i looked out over the ocean. I saw a plane and noticed a small black object moving in syncronous with it, about 3 thumbs
behind the plane. It would tail behind further from time to time, and then it would get right up next to the plane at other points.
6) Riding bikes at 10pm with my friend, we noticed a bright light near the horizon. We got onto a road that aimed straight at the object, a bright
light. We couldn't distinguish if it was a plane or not, so my friend jokingly said "hey you think if i flash my light at it it will do something
haha?" He then flicked his light on and off a few times while pointing it at the object. Immediately following, the object's illumination went
entirely dead, came back, went out again, then came back in full brilliance within 4 seconds for the entire occurrence. We were essentially petrified
and hid in some bushes.
Those are the main ones that stand out in my memory at the moment. There are plenty of other questionable observations though.