It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your UFO Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's gather on this thread the UFO encounters of actual ATS members. If I may ask, let's not have those "I saw something in the horizon" type of stories that have no value. Just the faschinating ones that can't be explained with swamp gases or weather balloons.

Of course the other two possible explanations for your encounter: an unknown natural phenomena, or a secret top-technology military project, are to be taken into account.

Let's hear some awesome stories. Everyone can wonder whether they're blatant lies or true miraculous events.

I personally have no UFO story on my behalf to tell, altough I've heard 2 people tell they know someone who saw a saucer. Those were interesting stories, and happened many decades ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've seen quite some things but that would be a endless piece of text.
I did however film something I can t define recently.

here:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Are you writing a book ?

I have become dubious when i see these threads popping up on ATS asking for storys with no story from the guy making the actual thread.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 14-7-2010 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was actually walking to my..um...drug dealers house, when I was looking at the horizon and saw 3 stars, they were all in a straight line, slowly moving up, then they all took off at varying speeds.
I'm still not sure if it was 3 seperate planes or something.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
About 3 years ago me and my brother had a brilliant sighting, we went out on my mums balcony to feed her rabbit and my brother started asking me questions about space, stars the moon etc..., and we were looking up ( it was a very clear night not one cloud ) when I spotted 3 triangles flying in a perfect triangle formation they seemed quite high up and going quite fast, they were sort of see through opaque, I straight away said to my brother look whats that and about 4 or 5 seconds later they started swaying from side to side really fast and dissapeared into thin air at which point my brother ran in telling my mum he just saw a UFO. Another thing that happened to me when I was at my mums was I was staying the night on the sofa and I woke up to go to the toilet and as soon as I sat up there was this like buzzing sensation and sound all around me and I stood up and for some reason went straight over to the window and pulled the curtain back and there was this silver ball just hovering there right outside the window it was about the size of a football, strange thing is I never felt scared or anything I just got the impression it was watching me, I remember going up to the toilet and when I came back down it was gone and I went straight back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 25/05/2010 by restless genius]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i've had many since i was a child.

first, i was about 12, driving to work with dad.
hey dad, look at the sun, it was coming up over the ocean.
kid, the suns been up for an hour.
really dad, look.
he slows down a bit, sees what i mentioned, and pulls over.
large orange globe just over horizon, getting closer.
this thing was flying fast, real fast, more cars pulled over and it only took what seemed like a couple minutes for this object to cross the ocean, go over our heads, and head towards the western horizon.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow, ok lets see. In no particular order:

1) I was with my parents looking at the moon through a telescope, when a bright blue object flew silently overhead. It moved away from us at what seemed to be a constant speed, until it began to move up as it became smaller and smaller over 30 seconds, until it then turned red and disappeared.

2) At a friend's party when after having told a fellow "awakened" that we'd see something crazy that night, someone shouts "hey, come outside!" We found multiple orange orbs rising at different times over the ocean and some would move at different speeds. All of them disappeared in the same spot of the sky, about 25 degrees above the western horizon.

3) I was alone in the forest at night when i saw a bright star, orange. It may have been mars or jupiter, but it seemed unusually bright. Also, for the circumstances at the time, it was questionable lol.

4) I was with my friend driving down a local road when we saw an object, similar to a helicopter in movement, as it hovered about 2000 feet up over an area that rarely gets any kind of activity in the air. The craft then moved towards us very slowly and silently, no rotor sound at all. We made out what looked like a triangular craft with some lighting and somewhat of an observable cockpit.

5) I had just left class when i looked out over the ocean. I saw a plane and noticed a small black object moving in syncronous with it, about 3 thumbs behind the plane. It would tail behind further from time to time, and then it would get right up next to the plane at other points.

6) Riding bikes at 10pm with my friend, we noticed a bright light near the horizon. We got onto a road that aimed straight at the object, a bright light. We couldn't distinguish if it was a plane or not, so my friend jokingly said "hey you think if i flash my light at it it will do something haha?" He then flicked his light on and off a few times while pointing it at the object. Immediately following, the object's illumination went entirely dead, came back, went out again, then came back in full brilliance within 4 seconds for the entire occurrence. We were essentially petrified and hid in some bushes.

Those are the main ones that stand out in my memory at the moment. There are plenty of other questionable observations though.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
mine was just a little over a month ago.

I was going outside to do a few little chores outside(i always keep my eye on the sky looking around) i turned my head and there it was, traveling the opposite direction of the clouds that day. the cloud's where breaking up so when it disappeared, that could have explained the round object i saw, other than it was going the wrong direction. it was like when my eyes where locked on, it saw that i seen it and disappeared. it almost felt like it was observing me as well.

hi guys

say what you guys want, it's not a credible sighting, if someone could intelligently explain it to me, or state a similar sighting, that would be great.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I was coming home late one evening, about 9pm and as I made a slow left turn next to a library, something caught my peripheral vision. There is a big oak tree next to the library, and as I looked up I saw three lights in the typical triangular shape about 50 feet above the top of the tree. Whatever it was was more or less floating forward at about 10 mph. I stopped the car to watch it fully and it just floated on. It was making a path toward a bridge I had to go over to get home, so I hurried to see if I could catch it as it crossed over the river bridge, which was parallel to its' path. The bridge was only about a half-mile away. I never saw it again. I estimate I was less than 100 feet from this object. There was no sound.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
ive put one of my encounters on the net, easier for me to put the link here instead of copying the text into this thread markalexanderufo.tripod.com...

and please i know the spelling aint correct in places,

[edit on 19-7-2010 by thegreatestone]

new topics

top topics

join