It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander: 1.5 mile "Seismic Run" to detect "anything that might happen with the sea floor"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
Earlier today I called FEMA, 800-621-FEMA. The operator was very kind but she seemed to be clueless about many things, even asking me who Adm. Thad Allen was

Never before have I wanted to call BS so profoundly !!

Sadly ....... you are more than likely being honest !!

Doesn't that just make you feel all giddy and warm on the insides with security, knowing what capable hands we are in?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He is speaking like a man full of dread. "IF" you see me tomorrow and I'm wearing etc". IF? you see me?
Take stock of your situation if you live anywhere that might be affected in the Gulf. Have some kind of plans for yourselves. It;s been terribly ominous to me since it first started. Time will tell and I so truly hope that my gut feelings are just paranoid delusions.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
imo the coastguard have just added to the problem , loads of disgruntled fidhermen being stopped from helping not by bp but by the cg,the cg should be sorting the cleanup of the beaches , and leave the fixing , as horrible as it sounds , to the oil companies involved,The cg are just adding more beuracracy and havnt a clue as to what to do for the best..and are being shown as impotent...a seismic seabed scan is pretty standard oil drilling test tbh ,be more worried if they didnt do one ....

The effects of exxon valdez seemed far more profound than this spill , so far even tho this one is massive in comparison , mebbe the gulf will get of relatively lightly this time.....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by sweetliberty
Earlier today I called FEMA, 800-621-FEMA. The operator was very kind but she seemed to be clueless about many things, even asking me who Adm. Thad Allen was

Never before have I wanted to call BS so profoundly !!

Sadly ....... you are more than likely being honest !!

Doesn't that just make you feel all giddy and warm on the insides with security, knowing what capable hands we are in?

Warm, giddy AND fuzzy Misfit!
I'm making a few more calls tomorrow. I'm so tired of having to guess what's going on, what's next.
All we can do is speculate, it's amazing.

edit to add:
I need to brush up on my communication skills, lately I haven't been doing a good job

After searching online for information on National Incident Management Systems, I began to look around in the FEMA directory. I noticed it had information on "Risk Mapping Assessment, and Planning"

www.fema.gov...
Thats why I decided to call the FEMA hotline. I wanted to know if a "risk assessment map" was created of the Deepwater Disaster Oil Gusher.
The operator "Mary" said there was not one. She went on to say there is no national incident, that there was no National Incident Commander assigned yet.
Thats when I told her Thad Allen was assigned the NIC. She didn't know that and she didn't know who he was.
I feel there should be a "risk assessment map" that already exists and if it doesn't, well thats what I want to find out with my phone calls today.

If we knew what the risk assessment was, we could determine for ourselves if we want to stay put or leave.

If it doesn't exist or is not available, I want to know why.

Thank you
sl

edit to post correct online address
[edit on 16-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry about your Grandpa.

I didn't see on your avi where you live - would you mind telling us where all this happened at the hospital? Thank you!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crazy daisy

TY very much, we are in the midwest mo. Also headaches and nose bleeds for the past week.

I am not sure why, I am saying it is the barometric pressure but who knows and I dont want to scare the family, one CTnut is enough.

As for the crazies, it was very weird.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join