It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange spheres of light photographed near crop circle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
earthfiles

Three orange lights moving near Guy's Cliffe,Warwickshire, England, wheat formation on July 12, 2010, and caught on low-light shutter speed at around 1/15th to 1/30th of a second. Image © 2010 by Andrew Pyrka.

did they just catch a genuine crop circle maker?

i can envision orange glowing lanterns held up in the air with 20ft poles...

that would give the fabricators enough light to navigate their mission but be dim enough to not attract attention

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It is about time some of you understood that it is not sound science to judge whether a crop circle is man-made or not based solely upon its quality. The only sound, objective criterion is the set of established physical, botanical signatures that human beings cannot reproduce, namely, the bending of the stalks of downed crops at their nodes, their swollen nodes and signs of expulsion cavities on the surface of the node, where moisture has been turned into steam by absorption of electromagnetic energy, which then burst through the walls of the nodes.

Once someone can demonstrate that a group of people can float over a rain-sodden field without leaving footprints in the muddy soil of the pristine tramlines, tread for an hour or two over, say, 5000 square metres of mature wheat without crushing or breaking any stalks whilst making a complex formation that displays many stalks with bends at their swollen nodes, then I shall accept that crop circles are all man-made. Until then, some crop circles that are known to have displayed these signatures pose a problem for conventional explanations that no amount of silly, vacuous armchair arguments and arm-waiving can dismiss because they focus on irrelevant and superficial issues like the quality of the formation.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hey does anyone think the sun could really be a ORB?
sarcasm

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Oh, and my opinion about these ships of light is that they are extraterrestrials from the Pleiades. They are the collection of energy known as the Pleiadians.

i agree. but you're saying the UFOs ARE the ET's themselves, not just their craft?

Hello. I believe that both the former and latter are true. The lights themselves are self-aware masses of light, they have a conscience. In some instances these lights "expand" and humanoid extraterrestrials emerge from the light. I know this sounds ridiculous and I do not exactly know the science of how this would be possible but it is what all my research has led me to discover. They are both alive and a craft for extraterrestrials which [I believe] are from The Pleiades, from another dimension or "frequency." They are seen a lot traveling near the ancient stone sites like Arbor Low... maybe there is some type of dimensional vortex in these areas.

I think everyone should go out and watch the documentary Ships of Light: the Carlos Diaz Experience. here is a little clip of this docu: www.youtube.com...

And also here's a video about a Brazillian man who saw these orange lights: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join