It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange spheres of light photographed near crop circle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Phage!

Thats exactly what im talking about, crap

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So are you saying that the Sun is in fact a UFO?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So are you saying that the Sun is in fact a UFO?

The OP is.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Look that man in the field hasent got a clue look at the state of the circle hes made! now if he done this over night well that would be something else

Crop circles are one of the things no one can really explain, the government say there hoaxes but that explanation cannot be used for some of the crop circles out there.
The links to the videos used and talked about are below

The 2 most important crop circles ever - www.youtube.com...

White orbs making a crop circle at Oliver's castle - www.youtube.com...

East fields 7 minute crop circle - www.youtube.com...

Oliver's Castle crop circle picture
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

The link to XL D-signs website is below, these are the people who apparently created the butterfly crop circle at 0:58, on there website they show the crop circle and say a team of 60 of them created it, theres no original pictures, no plans, no inside footage and no videos of 60 people working on the crop circle. Anybody could make a website like this, just put a few pictures of crop circles on it and try to pass it off as there own, but you be the judge, if you find any hard evidence that they did make it let me know, thanks -
www.xld-sign.com...

Below is a link to the XL D-Signs video of the crop circle video. It shows nothing, I could go out right now with a bored two mates and a camera and create the exact same thing, check it out -
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Croppers are worse than chem-trailers. "Some are fakes but some are REAL!" Give me a break! Here's some news for you croppers out there - they're all real and they're made by people like you and me.

Oh, and that's the sun we're seeing in those photos.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
But unfortunately on the early morning of July 12, the sky was overcast and it started raining while we were trying to photograph. But it was well worth the trip because I saw three, bright, orange-yellow balls of light moving in the air.”

I live in Warwickshire was up at that time and there was no sun it was overcast...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by FireMoon]

You JUST happened to be up at 3.30am and Warickshire is so tiny the clouds are the same everywhere

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Are those photographs taken towards the direction of the ROAD you can see in the aerial photos

That may explain the lights tail lights of cars

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"There are no roads there along the river – only the walking path"

Unless we have cars driving in the forest or a nice, fast tractor I think we can rule out cars. Also: witnesses state that it was overcast which is easy to corroborate.

In the picture with the three streaks, the furthest streak over is not consistent with the two on the left. If it were the sun, I would think all 3 streaks would cohere in shape and length.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
The links to the videos used and talked about are below

The 2 most important crop circles ever - hxxpp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t...

White orbs making a crop circle at Oliver's castle - hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5x9v1...

East fields 7 minute crop circle - hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBIaJ...

Oliver's Castle crop circle picture
hxxp://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/1...

, thanks -
hxxp://www.xld-sign.com/projecten/bek...

check it out -
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0BTnZ...
Why does every one of your links end in 3 dots instead of ending in the correct address?

I replaced the tt with xx in the beginning of the url so the bbcode won't recode the URL and prevent the dots from showing up.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Sorry i just pasted of the youtube site excuse me.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Sorry i just pasted of the youtube site excuse me.
If you were really sorry, wouldn't you fix the broken links instead of sticking your tongue out at me?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by FireMoon
But unfortunately on the early morning of July 12, the sky was overcast and it started raining while we were trying to photograph. But it was well worth the trip because I saw three, bright, orange-yellow balls of light moving in the air.”

I live in Warwickshire was up at that time and there was no sun it was overcast...

You JUST happened to be up at 3.30am and Warickshire is so tiny the clouds are the same everywhere

Warwickshire, well the south of it, was under a huge blanket of cloud that morning... Yes actually, it is quite small. It's not unusual for the majority of Central England to be covered by the same cloud bank.

Oh and it would far more unusual for me, if i wasn't up at 3;30 am... don't make assumptions about people you have no idea about.. would seem to be the lesson there.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's.

The.

Sun.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

If the photos were taken at 3;30 and i doubt very much they were, it couldn't have been the sun, as it hadn't risen. Oh and the sun doesn't move that far that quickly in 30 seconds. Plus, had you read what I've already mentioned about the sky in England at Sunset and Sunrise, you'd know that often, through cloud, the sun turns about half the sky golden as the rest remains slate grey. So the photos could well be of a moving light taken over a period of 30 seconds.

I am constantly mazed and a little saddened at how, so many people seem wholly ignorant of the most basics about weather conditions from , simply, their own observations. I can understand how, those not from this country don;' quite understand something so specific, but those who are, should , if they are seriously interested in the subject of UFOs, equate themselves with all sorts of weather conditions and the light they cause.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

You do waffle on...

What about the change in colour of the sky? Do you really, honestly believe that's possible in 30 seconds?

I think the photographers are lying and if what you're saying is true, then it makes it even more likely they're lying.

[edit on 14/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You do waffle on...

What about the change in colour of the sky? Reckon that's possible in 30 seconds?

I think the photographers are lying and if what you're saying is true, then it makes it even more likely they're lying.

Yeah well facts are waffle on here aren't they when people can just spout opinions?.

Let me repeat,j ust for you, It is common at sunset and sunrise for half the sky to be golden and the other half slate grey, meaning these could be perfectly legitmate photos of a moving light taken, over a 30 second period.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

But you just said the sun wasn't up and that it was impossible to move that fast in 30 seconds...

[edit on 14/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Doh... well yes.. cos it isn't the sun and the sun couldn't move that far in 30 seconds... where is your problem with that thinking?

The further from the equator one is the longer twilight lasts, until in parts of Northern Britain, it never actually become truly dark in the middle of the summer. By the same token, in Cornwall it's p[itch black, pretty much by 10 pm in July. Because twilight lasts longer the intermediate periods of lighting also last longer. Ie when i was in California the same lighting conditions last, maybe 2-3 mins, in Britain they can last 10-15 minutes.

The part of Warwickshire this light appeared in is absolutely steeped in folklore and these *fair lights* are part of that lore it also happens to sit on a fault line, we have had 3 minor earthquakes in the last 10 years. Ergo, chances are it is some form of triboluminescence. because it appears in Warwickshire, because the geological conditions are right, the legends of fairy lites have grown around them. Commensurate with that, over 1000s of years people have seen a certain *religious* significance in the area as well. So it's no surprise that someone makes a crop circle in that area as well. In effect, it's a self propagating situation that feeds into itself.

Natural earth lites.. misunderstood..must be spirits... build sacred places where the spirits exist... now we make crop circles in these areas instead.... and the lights still appear..

I honestly don;t see what the big deal is. The lights could well be genuine, they ain't aliens, they are purely natural. Meanwhile the skeptics, who don't actually know half as much as they claim to at times, go looking for answers almost as stupid as saying it's the aliens.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Unless you live in either of the polar regions it is highly unlikely that the sky would be light blue or sunset yellow at 3:30 in the morning.

The photographers are lying. They knew EXACTLY what they were photographing and misrepresented it in order to spruce up their crop circle tale. And the really bizarre thing is the complexity of logical acrobatics people are willing to perform in order to support their cock-and-bull account.

How bad is it what pictures of the sun have to be debunked? What's next... the HAARP water sprinkler rainbow?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And you live in Warwickshire do you? I've seen those orange lights on a number of occasions. They look like street lamps until you realise they are no street lamps where they appear. Nothing that unusual about them at all, just someone seems to have caught them on film this time.

Like i say, try a little local archaeology first and little understanding of local folklore and all can become obvious. They might be faking it, but these phenomenon are not as rare as many might think in that area. People place the circles where people expect to find them, in the areas with all the legends. Oh and it was my friends made that circle... I've told people before i have some friends make circles. if people want to project some deeper significance on the appearance of these lights, that's their deal. Doesn't mean they don;t exist, they do.

it's typical of this forum. The moment someone does apply specific knowledge to possibly explain a case, you'd rather stick with the pseudo science of the skeptics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join