It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Just one straight forward, genuine question then I shall retire from this thread; why did you leave Afghanistan and do you support The Taliban or The West's attempts to stop The Taliban imposing Sharia again in Afghanistan?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy, my God is awesome, you ought to try him sometime.

Jeremias 25:30-33

And thou shalt prophecy unto them all these words, and thou shalt say to them: The Lord shall roar from on high, and shall utter his voice from his holy habitation: roaring he shall roar upon the place of his beauty: the shout as if it were of them that tread grapes shall be given out against all the inhabitants of the Earth. The noise is come even to the ends of the Earth: For the Lord entereth into judgment with the nations: he entereth into judgment with all flesh; the wicked I have delivered up to the sword, saith the Lord.

Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Behold evil shall go forth from nation to nation: and a great whirlwind will go forth from the ends of the earth. And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even to the other end thereof: they shall not be lamented, and they shall not be gathered up, nor buried: they shall live as dung upon the face of the earth.

Joel: 2:30-32

And I will show wonders in heaven; and in earth, blood and fire, and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood: before the great and dreadful day of the Lord has come. And it shall come to pass, that every one that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved: for in mount Sion, and in Jerusalem will be salvation, as the Lord hath said, and in the residue whom the Lord shall call.

Joel: 15-16, 20-21

The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars have withdrawn their shining. And the Lord shall roar out of Sion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem: and the heavens and the earth shall be moved.

And Judea shall be inhabited forever, and Jerusalem to generation and generation. And I will cleanse their blood which I have not cleansed: and the Lord will dwell in Sion.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Let's make it simple and break it down:

- Islam is the nation.

- A Muslim is the citizen of Islam.

- The constitution of Islam is the Quran.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become a Muslim or not, no need for voting, no need for majority, while the minority watches and wait until it becomes the Majority etc.

Once you become a Muslim you accept the Quran as your constitution, and govern yourself, and those who want to be under Islam, through Quran, which makes a perfect DEMOCRACY.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

So you read a book based on what 1700 years ago and think that this is perfect. Well if you find true happiness following Islam then good for you.

Me well I don't need a book of well written stories twisted by the word of man to fit people's agenda's at the time of writing to tell me what I need or what I do, that goes for the bible as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

The queeran is not book of stories, One can always tell one who's never read it. Reading it is like sitting on a sharp stone, it is so spiritually pointless. There is no narrative, it is basically a catalogue of grafitti or exclamations that are mostly un connected in any rational manner, and as such there is much that is contrary, confusing and contradicting. At best you get several sentances that seem to fit, kinda, but as a literary work it's a rorshach test, not an acgtual picture of anything, other than repeated admonishions to kill non mooz which are so strong that 'kill infidels' need not be obscured or burried by misleading words. Whenever a document allows murder and theft everything else that seems nicer becomes conditional and privileged, but killing and theft is a requirement.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

All that is left now, is the extermination camps

The Palestinians are fighting, resisting, and the world will join them soon, just like the world helped the Jews against Germany.

Zacharias 14: 6-7,12

And it shall come to pass in that day, that there shall be no light, but cold and frost. And there shall be one day, which is known to the Lord, not day or night: and in the time of the evening there shall be light.

And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord shall strike all nations that have fought against Jerusalem: the flesh of everyone shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Amos 5:18-20

Woe to them that desire the day of the Lord: to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light. As if a man shall flee from the face of a lion, and a bear should meet him: or enter into the house, and lean with his hand upon the wall, and a serpent should bite him. Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light: and obscurity, and not brightness in it?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It's amazing how all of the prophecies concerning Israel and her enemies had all been fulfilled within a 100 years (or so), of their pronouncements.

And many of those prophecies seem to merge into the end times...............It's funny how history always manages to repeat itself.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Dark Ghost

What are the consequences of Apostates?

It is so simple, their citizenships are taken away from them.

... usually with the head of an axe!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So you want me to pay Jizya......I'd like to Jizya!.....You get nothing........Not even Zakat........I will not pay Muslim Extortionists.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Usually you are not talking about Islam, you are talking about culture.

Islam let's you free, without any prosecution.

take reference to Quran.

It says let those who become Muslim and turn their back alone.

Let them take pleasure in materialistic gain.

But you didn't read the whole thread did you, I posted the verses already, you just listened to FOX news, AM I RIGHT>?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

So you want me to pay Jizya......I'd like to Jizya!.....You get nothing........Not even Zakat........I will not pay Muslim Extortionists.

Nope you don't have to pay Jizya if you don't want, as I posted before.

it is an agreement.

If you disagree, you don't have to pay it.

Go live your life, the way you want to.

I even posted the verses.

Funny how you continue posting disinfo./

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozy. what is shaheed?....is it Shahid?

And who is the Inman?....is it the pitcher?....or the catcher?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

So you read a book based on what 1700 years ago and think that this is perfect. Well if you find true happiness following Islam then good for you.

Me well I don't need a book of well written stories twisted by the word of man to fit people's agenda's at the time of writing to tell me what I need or what I do, that goes for the bible as well.

Unless you can prove its imperfection, keep it to yourself.

It obvious you are talking about what you heard on MSM. The media which has called a war against Islam. And loosing in Afghanistan.

The graveyard of empires,.

DID you know USSR lost in Afghanistan also, and the colonial Britain, and the mongols, and Alexandra.

HEHE.

Bye.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Shaheed is someone who dies against Oppression, for example the Israeli oppression against the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f52cb5e35671.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

oohhhhh I can get 72 virgins in NZ my friend.

there is no need for the next life.

I bet you can get it as well if you had some confidence to approach girls old man

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have read many untruth's here.
First off,to Citizen Num,Terrorist's do not go against Islam in the name of Holy Jihad,As there is one against Isreal now and NOONE can remove it in Sunni Belief.As you see,any land that was once ruled by Sharia law and lost,can never be attributed Peace until the coming of the Imman.This is why there will never be peace in terms of Isreal and the Muslim.This is why Hamas and Hezbollah will never submit to peace. As for Islamic Democracy it does not exist in either Sunni or Shiite belief,a infidel is required to pay due or be killed,that is the ONLY acceptance,this is the reason Iranian Bahai's in Iran or subjected to murder commonly..Islam does have a sort of Vatican/Pope heirarchy he is called the Supreme Ayatollah.And lastly Citizen you state the West doesn't know anything about Islam,neither do you.Women are NOT highly regarded and placed above men,in Iran there testimony is HALF THAT OF A MAN.They are required to wear Hejab and in Saudi Arabia they are required to wear FULL CHADOR.They are STONED from the Neck up in order to not expose their breast's while men are Stoned from the Waist up and often get away.Women don't have the chance.
PLEASE STOP SPREADING LIES AND IGNORANCE ABOUT ISLAM.Are you proud of your duty while standing up for this horrific nightmare of a religion?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You're alright ooz.

To bad you weren't more civil.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

oohhhhh I can get 72 virgins in NZ my friend.

there is no need for the next life.

I bet you can get it as well if you had some confidence to approach girls old man

Oh you are QUITE WELCOME to go to Saudi Arabia or Iran TO LEARN AN EDUCATION- NOW

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I will repeat:

1. When I say Democracy, in most people's head it means people having the right to choose.

The statement is self explanatory.

People choose to become Muslim.

I can't continue repeating myself.

I can also choose to eat a Twinkie ... does that make eating Twinkies the best Democracy, let alone a form of government?

I am not sure if anyone pointed this out yet because I don't feel like scouring through 35 pages at the moment, but you do realize that there is a big difference between democracy and a republic, right? The right to "choose" as you described democracy is incorrect anyways ... but putting that aside you do realize that there are different types of democracy, right? From what I have seen so far just convinces me that you have no idea what you are talking about (or at the most you have just been fed a very, very, VERY narrow and incorrect view).

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Nurv47]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What I don't get is....

If Islam is such a perfect democracy, ....

What are you doing in NZ ???

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and move to Iran or Afghanistan and see how you like it there.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join