It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by oozyism

Cmon moozy... is that realy how it went down?
That is the most rediculous description of a fight i have
heard, you sure you remember it correctly, sure you
didnt have to fill in the black spots the next morning?
Drunk fighting takes no courage, neither does what you
here on ATS. Look back on your posts in this thread
alone and see ho w much insults and name-calling
you have done, and you have the audacity to brand
others haters.

12 witnesses lol.

I don't care what you think my troll friend, you weren't there.

Courage, and being drunk?

I never said I am courageous lol, or did I now? No fighting 1 on 1 is not courageous, when I joined my gang, I had to fight 6 on 1, I had to step in, and no I wasn't drunk lol.

Don't worry, you weren't there, no one is expecting you to believe it.

Other than that, I only insulted one person, and that person is clearly the biggest troll here, and the person who posted pedophilia pictures, and who posted personal insults, and insults to a whole people.

Look at his avatar.

IF you wanna jump on his shoes, then sure, do it.

Keep trolling.

But your trolling is meaningless, you neither insult, nor do you consider the topic at hand, because I assume you are not good at either one of them. Therefore just continue trolling, in a professional manner to make you look like a person who actually knows what he is talking about.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Good night moozie, im off to work, something you dont have to worry about. By the way had any luck converting any of your gang? Have you discussed jihad with them yet? lol...man i still got it!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by oozyism

Good night moozie, im off to work, something you dont have to worry about. By the way had any luck converting any of your gang? Have you discussed jihad with them yet? lol...man i still got it!!!

WOW he works, good on ya, and he thinks he is funny, you have a very similar personality to your pedophile friend.

Very similar ending.

Bye troll.

Do you know how many gang members convert to Islam here in NZ..

Thanks for reminding us troll:

Islam is the fastest growing religion amongst the Maori community

Wikipedia.

LOL

My mate Anapapa converted to Islam, he way up there, gang related speaking, but what do you know about NZ.

Aussie is ruled by Asians and Lebanese lol.

Bye troll.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozy whilst I think some of the personal attacks on you have been quite appalling and I am disgusted no action seems to have been taken I have got to say you don't seem to help yourself at times.

You label anyone who disagrees with you a troll.
You insist upon using your own interpretation of words which are different from any dictionary explanation.
You insist you alone believe in the correct interpretation of The Koran and anyone who disagrees with you is not a true Muslim.
You openly admit to disregarding one of the most important Islamic teachings and regularly use alcohol.
You give a most infantile and pathetic account of a fight you once had which has no relevance at all to the subject of the thread.
You cnsistently refuse to answer questons relating to The Koran, it's teachings and the role of Islamin today's society.
You admit to having more than one ATS user account contrary to ATS T&C.

I admire your tenacity and willingness to continue in the face of some outrageously antagonistic provocation yet you have no credabilty left whatsover.

I think it is clear you are an open, honest and well intentioned person.
Do yourself a favour and go away and reflect upon this thread, how it has developed and your role in it and then come back and be prepared to enter into reasoned and hopefully respectful debate.

This thread has become a shambles and should be shut down immediately.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Whilst I agree that the Thread has become a shambles and should be shut down, I have wasted a few hours of my life reading every post and would like to add this;

Perhaps if all Moslems living in the West were charged a westernised Jizya = to 50% of their income, however derived, including social welfare benefits, for failing to denounce the Quranic dictats that; a) it is ok to lie to get what you want, and b) non believers and women are inequal in law, Westerners could then better understand and respect Moslem demands for Western Sharia.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hey, Oozy:

How is paying a tax for not being Muslim considered "religious freedom"?

Just asking.......

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
you know sometimes i get uneasy about muslims but then i played a pc game called "the ballad of gay tone" and one character was called "yusif amir" and he was just awesome character,and that song "arab money" from busta rhymes.
dont take it as an insult op,that made me remember how awesome people are some arabs and muslims,you know i used to work at a muslim caffee. there some really good people once you get passed the lunatics who dont realise its 2010 and they should stop fighting over religion..i mean whats with the england stuff man?

you dont have anything to fight about in this thread,we consider you equal and all,but if you just troll dont make me think your one-of-then disinfo agents wanting to make us racist and all that

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

oozy whilst I think some of the personal attacks on you have been quite appalling and I am disgusted no action seems to have been taken I have got to say you don't seem to help yourself at times.

You label anyone who disagrees with you a troll.
You insist upon using your own interpretation of words which are different from any dictionary explanation.
You insist you alone believe in the correct interpretation of The Koran and anyone who disagrees with you is not a true Muslim.
You openly admit to disregarding one of the most important Islamic teachings and regularly use alcohol.
You give a most infantile and pathetic account of a fight you once had which has no relevance at all to the subject of the thread.
You cnsistently refuse to answer questons relating to The Koran, it's teachings and the role of Islamin today's society.
You admit to having more than one ATS user account contrary to ATS T&C.

I admire your tenacity and willingness to continue in the face of some outrageously antagonistic provocation yet you have no credabilty left whatsover.

I think it is clear you are an open, honest and well intentioned person.
Do yourself a favour and go away and reflect upon this thread, how it has developed and your role in it and then come back and be prepared to enter into reasoned and hopefully respectful debate.

This thread has become a shambles and should be shut down immediately.

I didn't call anyone a troll, except the trolls.

The only time I called you a troll when I thought you were, because you seemed to misunderstand every thing I posted therefore thought it was intentional. That being said, I have learned much through this thread, that people live in complete different realms, and it takes more than a few words to make the opposite understand your view points.

The personal attacks, since the MODS didn't do anything, must be countered with personal attacks.

If they want to bring someone's personal life, etc etc in to the discussion, then they should learn more, and I provided little glimpses of my life story.

And for that pedophile who posted pedophilia pictures, he deserved what he got, his own bible has verses of pedophilia, how fathers should check their daughters virginity by inserting blablabla, its too sick to even talk about.

Thanks for your wellthought out post, appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Whilst I agree that the Thread has become a shambles and should be shut down, I have wasted a few hours of my life reading every post and would like to add this;

Perhaps if all Moslems living in the West were charged a westernised Jizya = to 50% of their income, however derived, including social welfare benefits, for failing to denounce the Quranic dictats that; a) it is ok to lie to get what you want, and b) non believers and women are inequal in law, Westerners could then better understand and respect Moslem demands for Western Sharia.

This has been answered many times throughout this thread, that Jizya, firstly Jizya is no different than TAX, hence Muslims pay Zakat, non-Muslims pay Jizya.

Secondly Jizya doesn't = 50%.

The percentage of Jizya, is not mentioned in the Quran, that being said it is negotiable between Muslims and non-Muslims how much it should be.

As I said throughout this thread, Islam commands its followers to do everything based on agreements, hence the non-Muslims, and Muslims can agree to even make the Jizya 2%.

Get it? To make it equal to Zakat.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by oozyism

As I said throughout this thread, Islam commands its followers to do everything based on agreements, hence the non-Muslims, and Muslims can agree to even make the Jizya 2%.

Get it? To make it equal to Zakat.

oozy, educate me here........what is Zakat?.........and why should a Muslim have to pay....... any religious tax........ in the West?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

oozy, educate me here........what is Zakat?.........and why should a Muslim have to pay....... any religious tax........ in the West?

Only those who agree to pay, pay.

No one is forcing you to pay, live how ever you want to live, according to your disgusting bible if that is so, I really don't give a damn.

If someone forces you to pay, fight him to death, no one should force you to do something you don't want to do without your agreement.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Only those who agree to pay, pay.

Why should anyone agree to pay?

What is Zakat?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Why do you agree to pay TAX? Because you are helping the government helping you.

What is Zakat?

TAX for Muslims.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Why do you agree to pay TAX? Because you are helping the government helping you.

I pay taxes to help the government. As long as they don't ask for to much, I don't have a problem with that. A Church or Mosque pay no taxes to the government. The congregation pays to the Church, or to the Mosque. I think 2.5% is fair for the poor, but others should pay more if they can afford to.

And if someone violates the Laws of the Church and commits an excommunicable offense, they are thrown out of the Church,......not beheaded.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I will poke your eyes out hahahahahahahah

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b338f6dce99b.jpg[/atsimg]

Post some of your pictures, so we can see how old you're.. I wanna see if your breasts look like towers hahahahaha

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e003c83225d4.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e33e218aeda2.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a944779bd01.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e14404a86cef.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e4a22fce2a6.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffb9ab552e5f.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I pay taxes to help the government. As long as they don't ask for to much, I don't have a problem with that. A Church or Mosque pay no taxes to the government. The congregation pays to the Church, or to the Mosque. I think 2.5% is fair for the poor, but others should pay more if they can afford to.

And if someone violates the Laws of the Church and commits an excommunicable offense, they are thrown out of the Church,......not beheaded.

The Church and the Mosque is a place of prayer, I don't know why they should pay tax when they make no income. Charity should have no TAX I can understand that.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The Church and the Mosque is a place of prayer, I don't know why they should pay tax when they make no income. Charity should have no TAX I can understand that.

Good answer. Star for you.

oozy, what is shaheed?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The percentage of Jizya, is not mentioned in the Quran, that being said it is negotiable between Muslims and non-Muslims how much it should be.

I wonder how this 'negotiation' would take place exactly. Exactly how much bargaining power would I have as a minority in an Islamic nation ruled by sharia? I can't imagine I'd have too much leverage!

2% Jizya? Not likely! LOL!

I think the negotiation would go something like this. "Pay what we demand or we'll make life 'impossible' for you and your infidel family". Quite literally!

IRM

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Are you not a NZ tax payer? In UK (and I'm pretty sure this applies in other nations), failure to pay tax is a crime that carries a custodial sentence.

Your explanations for the Islamic 'taxes' reveal them to be closer to 'tithing' as demanded in the Old Testament. The suggested tithe is the first 10% (and in modern times, the first 10% after tax and national insurance have been deducted by the Treasury).

The point is that however you attempt to portray Islam, any non male believer or non believer is deemed unequal in law. This is not compatible with modern democracy, where ALL are equal under the law.

A couple of questions for you;

As you have said, you now live in New Zealand but are originally from Afghanistan. How did you come to remove yourself from your country of origin?

What do you think of the attempts to install Islamic democracy in say, Iraq?

[edit on 22/7/2010 by teapot]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Your forgot to mention or add that Sharia Law is the law of the land....if your a woman, your fraked, but hey, some of you like that, huh?

Thank you for the laugh today.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join