It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Let's make it simple and break it down:

- Islam is the nation.

- A Muslim is the citizen of Islam.

- The constitution of Islam is the Quran.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become a Muslim or not, no need for voting, no need for majority, while the minority watches and wait until it becomes the Majority etc.

Once you become a Muslim you accept the Quran as your constitution, and govern yourself, and those who want to be under Islam, through Quran, which makes a perfect DEMOCRACY.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Religion cannot be a democracy because in religion people can choose to be religious or not, but then majority of them have no influence on the minority who observe/make the laws. And in some religions converting from this religion is a mortal sin - not very democratic if you ask me. Separation of powers does not exist in religion systems.
In democracy there is (some) influence of majority on ruling minority. Plus person can choose to be a citizen of democracy X or become citizen of other system without any problems. Democracy cannot exist without separation of powers.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
there is a reason why there is so much propaganda and attacks on islam, becuase it is the last thing that stands against the satanic NWO.

They think a war with iran and syria will end islam but little they know is that the next war will only unite more muslims, and it will cause the collapse of the corrupt saudi government.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Plus person can choose to be a citizen of democracy X or become citizen of other system without any problems. Democracy cannot exist without separation of powers.

1. When I say Democracy, in most people's head it means people having the right to choose.

2. Islam allows everyone to choose.

3. Simple, best Democracy out there.

4. Yes you can leave Islam if you wish.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You are right, politically speaking, Muslims are the only people who are fighting aggression, heck if Palestinians didn't fight the Zionist regime, by now they would be in the same situation as Jews under the Nazi regime.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Plus person can choose to be a citizen of democracy X or become citizen of other system without any problems. Democracy cannot exist without separation of powers.

1. When I say Democracy, in most people's head it means people having the right to choose.

Sorry, I got the giggles after reading number 4. Care to explain what happens to those who "choose" to leave Islam?

[edit on 14/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
"islam" missed the age of reason. because of this their "mind" are to inept to handle the growth they are to soon be receiving from the west.islam as now as a form of governance of multiple bodies may be good and better than democracy now; but when you as a professed muslim are the one on the chopping block for your ineptitude's are you going to be gurgling the same song?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Do you even understand the concept of 'democracy'?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
there is a reason why there is so much propaganda and attacks on islam, becuase it is the last thing that stands against the satanic NWO.

They think a war with iran and syria will end islam but little they know is that the next war will only unite more muslims, and it will cause the collapse of the corrupt saudi government.

What if that is what the NWO is actually banking on? Turning the whole Muslim world against the whole Protestant/Jewish world? I hope you are not counting on the Al-Mahdi to come and save Islam...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

hehe, and what exactly are the consequences for number 4?

you go to hell. simple. just like any other religion.

however nobody on this planet earth has the right to execute you if you leave, this crap was created by extremist muslims in saudi arbia which then was intentionally spread to pakistan and afghanistan.

you need to start reading!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

What are the consequences of Apostates?

It is so simple, their citizenships are taken away from them.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
you go to hell. simple. just like any other religion.

however nobody on this planet earth has the right to execute you if you leave, this crap was created by extremist muslims in saudi arbia which then was intentionally spread to pakistan and afghanistan.

you need to start reading!

Umm, ok. So there are no consequences in this Islamic "democracy" if you decide Islam is not your cup of tea? No extra tax imposed on those that do not want to take up Islam? No threat of persecution if you wish to express alternative religious views?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think its about time we stopped using books written in the stone age as a guide on how we should live our lives today. Sure take the good bits from those books , but leave the rest where it belongs.in the past.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

Do you even understand the concept of 'democracy'?

en.wikipedia.org...

Already answered:
post by oozyism

Read carefully

PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

And who decides what the 'good bits' are?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Funny how your other thread got sent STRAIGHT to Bts when it was trying to explain the conspiracy towards Islam.

I just sent a u2u to Masqua asking him to please review the info in the thread and possibly move it back to ats.

Unfortunately he commented on it and can't move it.

Bummer.

Here's the link....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

And I would also like to post here what I had written there.

So funny how everyone thinks Bush is stupid but him and the entire mainstream media completely turned almost all western civilization against Islam.

Here are a few links...

www.loonwatch.com...

religion.blogs.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

Apparently every terrorist is not muslim. Nor are all muslims terrorists.

There has been massive exaggeration by fox news and other media sources.And some of you guys who are supposed to deny ignorance can't seem to see that?

Come on you guys are better than this.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

But that isn't democracy?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

You pay different TAX because your citizenship will be taken away, hence you have to be a Muslim to be a citizen of Islam. Since you are not a citizen, you will pay JIZYA, because you are exempt from joining the army, and exempt from paying the Islamic TAX hence ZAKAT.

And no there will be no prosecution based on your belief:

Noble Verse 18:29

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

But that isn't democracy?

Read what it says very carefully..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You pay different TAX because your citizenship will be taken away, hence you have to be a Muslim to be a citizen of Islam. Since you are not a citizen, you will pay JIZYA, because you are exempt from joining the army, and exempt from paying the Islamic TAX hence ZAKAT.

And no there will be no prosecution based on your belief:

Noble Verse 18:29

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"

Please excuse me if I am not comprehending that paragraph correctly, but isn't that saying if you accept Islam you will live a comfortable life, but if you don't then you will suffer until you do...?

[edit on 14/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join