It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding UFO reports to 911 call center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm looking for a specific recording, been trying to find it for days with no luck.

It's basically over an hour of audio from a 911 call center somewhere in the States where practically half the town calls in to report a very low flying UFO over a certain neighbourhood. The callers describe it as looking like the exhaust cone on the end of a space shuttle.

The craft appears to be incapacitated in some way, possibly due to a meteor shower that was going on that night, so it's just drifting over people's houses very slowly and very low.

The poor girl answering the 911 calls doesn't believe it at all, but so many people are calling in about it, she wants to go see it herself. Some police offer to take her out to see it, and she goes.

I'm hoping someone here will recognize that description and be able to post a link. I can't come up with the right search term and keep getting WTC stuff when I use 911.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Go here

a614.g.akamai.net...

www.ufoevidence.org...

May have 1 of the sightings you are looking for. Also try searching "emergency calls" instead of 911 calls.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

The Cusp.....

Are you refering to the Cash-Landrum case?

www.ufoevidence.org...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I will throw 2 sightings in to help narrow down what incident you are looking for, not sure if either of these cases are the one.

Lebanon Illinois sighting 2008.
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Phoenix Lights Sighting in 1997.
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks, found it in that episode of UFO Hunters. It was the Turnbull County incident.

The original youtube source I listened to it on before has been removed, and most other online sources are charging between 3-10 dollars for the audio. You can still find the Art Bell Coast to Coast AM show on youtube, but they don't play the complete audio. (I'm assuming I cant post a link to that, but I've already given enough so you can find it on your own).

Now I just can't find any photographic or video evidence to back up those tapes, but I don't think there ever was any available online to begin with. Which is strange, considering the number of people who saw it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Here is a thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join