It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumbull County Ohio Stunning UFO Sightings Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi it's me again. Like always, just looking for the usual UFO stuff. I came across this most impressive UFO Docu. It is about a Flying Saucer that was seen flying low to the ground in Ohio. I like that it has the police radio recordings. It sounds convincing. Take a look at it and tell me what you think?

Anyway, I'll keep looking for more interesting UFO stuff and if I find any I will post them on ATS like always.

See videos here

video 1

video 2

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Since Trumbull county is less than 100 miles from Lake Erie, this
UFO account is probably true and one of many from the Buckeye
state. Northern Ohio is indeed a hotbed of activity. Just do a
Google search using the text "ufo ohio" (in quotes) and you'll
see hundreds of reported sightings going back to the 1960's.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
everyone calling in, from mass panic to casually describing something surreal..

atleast 15 officers persuing the object, one being directly under it.

the 911 operator calling in the FAA and them saying there is absolutely nothing on the radar scope.

all of the witnesses, from pedestrians to police officers exclaiming it was glowing green to red to whatever..

this is indeed one of the most interesting segments in a documentary i've seen.

definitely should be watched, flagged.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Seems there were several officers involed and one of them looked at it though his binoculers, and said that he saw a structure to the lights underneth it.

It is a very intresting sighting, but has this never been talked about before?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ohio is insane for UFO reports, Here's a video on a 911 dispatch call in Centerville Ohio:

www.youtube.com...

Incident in Centerville Ohio on March 6th , 2004. Callers reporting Electrical activity then reported seeing something in the sky, an Alien ship, hovering over a school with flashing lights. The report, transcript, and 911 audio call can be heard here:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Very interesting story with credible witnesses to boot.

The only thing that bugs the heck out of me is that there were so many civilian witnesses coupled with at least FIFTEEN police officer witnesses and not ONE person snapped a photo, or grabbed a video camera.

The producer of the segment probably wanted a contrasting opinion on what the sightings were for the sake of being balanced and could only find this one kook to throw the old "its stars in the sky" theory out there. What an embarrassment.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Very similar incident on Jan 5th of 2000, in Lebanon, IL. 911 Dispatch and Police officers chase a Triangle shaped ufo... good video account of the incident here:

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Very, very interesting pair of videos. What a refreshing thing to watch on youtube! No amatuer CGI! Hooray!

This is the sort of report that needs to be promoted as the sighting of a legitimate, unidentified flying object. Police officers, who are better trained observers than most, make immensley credible and reliable witnesses. That, and their voice recordings to boot, makes for an incredibly strong case. And not one of them, thank goodness, voiced any opinion as to what they were observing. (The one who repeated; please be a plane...said it all. There was a man who was being challenged by what he was seeing with his own eyes).

Two things struck me as atypical of the establishment's refusal to acknowledge, or even conceed, that there actually are things flying around that we know little to zip about.

One; the refusal to give any info regarding the air traffic controller, who took the call from the 911 operator, to the investigator. Now, there may be procedures in place that do not allow this to happen, and if there are then the airport should have explained why. But the fact that they didn't, and simply refused, is only pouring fuel on the fire. Don't they realise that by doing so, they're creating an atmosphere of distrust? Surely, if their viewpoint and belief is that there is nothing strange happening in their airspace, then why don't they try and back it up by being as helpful as possible? That's got to be the sensible course of action. Come on guys! If you know there are no intrusions into your airspace, do something to prove it!

Two; the astronomer. No doubt an inteligent, level headed and reasonable man who has spent several decades in the pursuit of his chosen discipline, and therefore an excellent spokesman for the scientific point of view. He advocates that the sighting was simply the misidentification of stars and planets. Ok. Were these alignments new to Trumbull County? I mean, assuming that all fifteen police officers have been serving the County for some time, was this a brand new constelation showing up in the sky? These guys must have patrolled the area countless times, in all weathers during the night and day, and therefore have seen the night sky on numerous occasions. Is it logical, or even rational, to therefore assume that they ALL suddenly see these stars for the first time?
"Jeez, Jeb, what the hell's that?"
"Why, I don't know Sarg! Could it...could it be a star?"
"A star? Here, in Trumbull? Well, I'll be darned!"
And the officer who's car stalled underneath an extremely bright light, then got out and looked up 'in red daylight' (not an exact quote), at an object that eventually moved away? That, apparently, was misidentification of a possible shooting star, or planet, that just happened to coincide with the complete electrical failiure, and reignition, of a motor vehicle. Really? Now while I am open to the possibilty that that could have happened, isn't it stretching credibility a little too far? Perhaps the astronomer has a mathatician friend who can actually work out the odds...

This, and other cases like it, are exactly what needs to be advanced as proof of the phenomena to those who are unaware of how far reaching it is. I'm unfamiliar with the show it was featured on, but assume by the fancy special effects (which, btw, by their realisation, for me somewhat crudely hammered home the idea that the lights were 'alien'. That's the impression I got anyway) and dramatic voice-over, that it is somekind of 'World's Strangest...' Why don't we see these reports on 'legitimate' television programs?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the Astronomer's reaction is because he has never seen
a UFO after viewing the heavens for thousands of hours over many
years. Perhaps highly educated and experienced astronomers react
like a doctor does when you try to diagnose yourself. i.e. "What the
heck do you know..you're not a physician.."

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
great find. if 15 police officers were going to conspire, im pretty sure it would not be to fake a ufo sighting. especially with civilian nvolvement.

as far as the astronomer attemting to debunk, im sorry but people do a better job right here on ATS. claiming what it could have been is nice, now how about some actual investigation? what are the exact conditions that cause the stars to appear as they did? what actual stars have been known to create optical illusions in that area. were there other meteors that night? they usually arent a singular occurance. for example if a certain amount of humidity distorts the light in the atmosphere was that present at that point in time at that location?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is a very interesting. All those police men and civilians as witnesses, remarkable. Would be nice to see if any of this was in the news at the time. That area seems to be a hot bed for mass sightings, I wonder what the significance of area is, the lake maybe? Not enough people look up any more, they should there’d probably be a lot more sightings.

You ever wonder that maybe they want to be seen but makes me wonders what’s up with all the lights, what are for?
Great find. What’s next

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great Find and interesting information. There is enough credible witnesses and the astronomer in part 2 is a joke.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, there are several witnesses...but has anyone taped the event?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Great Find and interesting information. There is enough credible witnesses and the astronomer in part 2 is a joke.

This is indeed a great find. I wonder how much the astronomer was paid to act like an idiot.

In all seriousness, this has to be one of the great mass sightings of all time. And the level of eyewitness reports is just enormous. This one seems pretty hard to debunk or even refute. No?

Ohio seems to be steamy hotbed of UFO activity that I never knew of. I mean I lived there for 21 years of my life and only saw 1 UFO what gives...?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the fact they even bother putting the dirt for brains its a planet point of view is beyond me and actually makes me mad.

serious it really makes me mad

the only thing that needs to be questioned is why he even on that show talking BS?

Give me a well deserved break you moron, I hope you read this at ATS.

Not a trained observer of the night sky....these are cops that work shifts....

Like looking at the sky is rocket science.

Can I slap that idiot>

[edit on 1-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don't all police cruisers have a video camera mounted in the front window?

Anyway, this is a rare believable youtube video. Good find!

On edit: Is that guy trying to explain it away kidding or what? Stars and fire balls and a coincidental stalling car?
Come on! I'm as on the fence and analytical as anyone but this is something more than what he try's to blow it off as.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Don't all police cruisers have a video camera mounted in the front window?

Anyway, this is a rare believable youtube video. Good find!

Yea, i think they should, and most do now, but this was ten years ago, so im not sure if they did. Also, even if they did, the object was supposly right above the car, so a camera wouldn't of been able to capture it.

There is one video of a UFO caught on a Police car mounted camera. He was so distreaced trying to soom in and get a picture of the UFO, i think the person he pulled over just took off!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think that they mounted cameras on police cars in the late 90's?

Anyway, I knew that this debunker was familiar. He is the same person that tried to debunk the rendelsham forest sightings. He is the reason why the government brushed that one of as the lighthouse beam of light.

This man most deff must be on the BS payroll. What a dumb person. He picks the worst explanations for UFO sightings. This man is a #$@%.

Check him out here

I HATE HIM!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I live in Shiloh, IL ...that was friggen creepy when i heard about the ufo sighting...i wasnt in town at the time but it gave me the creeps that people, especially officers saw what they say they saw. One thing i really have to add is that lebanon, shiloh, millstadt...is that they are pretty good sized but still have small town habits. Lots of people that were born here will probably die here...many of the law enforcement are from the area and have made a career out of what they do. Ive lived in places where they hire cops out of the newspaper and give them a physical, if they pass they get a badge without knowing squat. Its not like that here...the officers here are trained very well. Also, you dont want to make a fool of yourself in a place like this if you are in a position of authority or responsibilty...everyone will hear about in no time and youll be a laughing stock. In my opinion, if these guys say they saw something in the sky and they described it as a ufo...id believe them.

As for the guy with the fireball theory...that dude needs to be castrated and put into a cage so little kids can throw garbage at him.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
It sounds convincing. Take a look at it and tell me what you think?

Dunno, but I did notice a problem (perhaps minor) in the story as depicted. The cop says when the thing was over his car, his car stalled and that then when the thing left the area his car started back up again. In the re-enactment, you see the car starting up again all by itself with the cop outside the car. That CANNOT happen. Car ignition switches do not work that way. If some freaky electrical force *does* make a car engine stop, and then that force leaves the area or shuts off, the only way to restart a car is to re-TURN the key into that spring-loaded "start the car" position, which is not the position it is in when the engine is already running and you're driving. The *only* way to start a car just sitting in the regular run-ignition position is if you have a stick-shift and you physically roll it down a hill to give the engine a mechanical start.

Perhaps a minor point, but something to consider.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join