It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SyFy Presents: Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
SyFy Presents: Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations
I just put this show up as a torrent to download on "Conspiracy Hub":
www.conspiracyhub.com...

Experts interviewed for the show include:
    John Podesta, Former Chief of Staff for President Bill Clinton and CEO, Center for American Progress
    Michio Kaku, world renowned theoretical physicist
    Paul Levinson, author of 15 books and professor of Communication and Media Studies at Fordham University
    Hank Albarelli Jr., author of A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the C.I.A.'s Secret Cold War Experiments
    Katherine Olmsted, Professor of History at UC Davis
    Rep. Michael Turner, Ohio 3rd District (covers Wright-Patterson)
    Luca Carboni, General Secretary, Vatican Secret Archives
    Shara Bailey, Dental Anthropologist, New York University
    Eleanor Herman, Author, Mistress of the Vatican
    Robert Collins, Ret. U.S Air Force Captain
    Jonathan Turley, Law Professor, George Washington University
    Glenn Campbell, Area 51 "expert"

[edit on 13-7-2010 by FosterVS]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

I have already seen it, saw it when it came out on sci fy. I liked it, it was right up my ally. I love area 51 and UFO topics. If anyone else has seen it and wants to discuss it with me i'm cool with that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
it was a good conspiracy 101 type show...nothing at all that would shock even the most green person on ATS though...but good for the average person that doesn't pay much attention to conspiracy theories in general...mostly it was as the title suggests...hidden bunkers and warehouses that may be doing secret stuff.

I think it was ultimately a plug for Warehouse 13 overall...but worth the watch anyhow.

I think the only real interesting thing in the whole show was the jawbone.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ya that was interesting, I thought the alien video was kinda stupid, but I liked when they went to area 51 and got like 3 feet from the orange markers, that was kinda cool!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
it was a good conspiracy 101 type show...nothing at all that would shock even the most green person on ATS though...but good for the average person that doesn't pay much attention to conspiracy theories in general...mostly it was as the title suggests...hidden bunkers and warehouses that may be doing secret stuff.

I think it was ultimately a plug for Warehouse 13 overall...but worth the watch anyhow.

I think the only real interesting thing in the whole show was the jawbone.

Agreed. Nothing in there that wasn't already common knowledge to most of us that frequent this site. I liked the official request for access to Area 51, but they never did follow up on whether they got a reply or not. I assume they got ignored. And what's the story about not being allowed to film Area 51 from the air? Is there some precedent for that?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I didn't catch the show, but was told Glenn flew in one of these Sundance choppers.

www.lazygranch.com...

www.lazygranch.com...

I happened to catch the choppers at KTPH.

sundance choppersundance choipper 2

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I didn't catch the show, but was told Glenn flew in one of these Sundance choppers.

Actually, Glenn wasn't in the chopper that I could see. In fact, he was featured very little in the show... which suited me fine. Or John Lear...

Yes, it appears to be N966SH, the one in your second photo.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a3fe870bd75.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by FosterVS]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
These tour chopper do work for Nellis once in a while. I caught a Jet Ranger dropping off personnel at the Badger Mountain facility.

There is a crash report for one of these choppers servicing a military comm facility around Pioche.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am downloading this now, have seen the trailer, I am thinking this is one NOT TO MISS!

"Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t!"
Season 8, Episode 6
Area 51 (2010)

Here is a link to the torrent:
torrents.thepiratebay.org...-DIMENSION_[TZ].5694505.TPB.torrent

[edit on 15-7-2010 by FosterVS]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Well, that was painful. Two glaring mistakes in the show. One, the camo dudes are not 18 year old air force f***s. When I first showed a photo of a dude to someone who used to be based at Nellis, his first response was "no way that guy is in the military."

The other mistake was claiming Area 51 was a big secret. As Shadowfax has pointed out many times, Groom Lake was never a big secret.

I think rule number one for any Groom Lake researcher would be to never do any TV. There is no way a TV show will ever do Groom Lake justice. It would just take too much effort to get something on film or video. If you just show up one day with gear, the odds of seeing anything are mighty slim. At this point, out of a dozen or so TIkaboos, I've only seen one test.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Well, that was painful. Two glaring mistakes in the show. One, the camo dudes are not 18 year old air force f***s. When I first showed a photo of a dude to someone who used to be based at Nellis, his first response was "no way that guy is in the military."

The other mistake was claiming Area 51 was a big secret. As Shadowfax has pointed out many times, Groom Lake was never a big secret.

I think rule number one for any Groom Lake researcher would be to never do any TV. There is no way a TV show will ever do Groom Lake justice. It would just take too much effort to get something on film or video. If you just show up one day with gear, the odds of seeing anything are mighty slim. At this point, out of a dozen or so TIkaboos, I've only seen one test.

I caught the bit about the cammo dudes as well. And they did say "big secret the entire f'n world knows about".

My apologies to John Lear fans, but his part in the show was hilarious. The man is a loon... I can't tell if he believes his own BS, or it is intentional to keep getting these interviews. Another thread claims he thought it was for a "Showtime UFO Special". Joerg from DLR was the only one that didn't sound like a lunatic.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I liked the number of CRT monitors in John's computer room. A friend has his own similar version of the "situation room." Elvis had multiple TVs in his basement (I forget the designation of the room), but in the day you could monitor all the news with three TVs.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hi All,

Need a bit of help here, would love to watch this and have d/loaded it - but I'm not sure what app. to play it with, and can't seem to get it to play...

Many Thanks.

EDIT: To add - dunnit!

[edit on 17/7/10 by chukka]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nothing new or shocking here. A real disappointment. The National Lampoon Vacation of journalism.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey guys,m im back!! Saw that doc and yea, nothing new. But it was good to introduce my gf into the culture.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It was entertaining. Somewhat like warehouse 13

But as stated previous, nothing you couldn't find by searching here.

new topics

top topics

join