It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Treaty which Bans Guns and has reached U.S. still valid (Video Included)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

bankster founded private organizations funded with the tax dollars of the world's citizenry.... of more concisely put: bankster employees on the public tab.

You certainly got that right. Banks saved their own money to upkeep their luxurious lifestyles earning interests from loans taken out by govts to feed organisations like the UN and WHO, repaid by taxpayers like you and me, to toe the rich and powerfuls' line to curtail our freedoms and rights while hyprocritally upholding them.

How had they been effective in giving freedom to mankind? None. They couldn't even stop a simple and clear genocide of monks in Burma and Rwanda, Tibet, Iran, etc. Next moment you see them shaking hands and welcoming the murderers to 1st class hotels and chumming up, even as the forcefully rendered unarmed victims and their loved ones lay in grief.

As for the WHO, made up of doctors and crony administrators, what had they done to alleviate the sufferings and high expenses from their fellow proffessionals in the Medical Industrial Complex? None.

Only compassionate and ineffective 'flying doctors' trying to heal some africans while their own countrymen had to resort to suicide or euthanesia to escape the poverty inducing expenses to live, while with our taxpayers funding research for medical advancement could have made such costs cheap.

No, it's not in the habit to treat slaves. If they can't afford medicines, either they starve and stop themselves from eating foods or substance that may lead to medical care or just simply let them die. This is WHO realistic policy

And the worse part of it all is - you and I are actually paying and helping these clowns to have an influential say in human and national affairs to destroy us and our loved ones....

[edit on 14-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

And the worse part of it all is - you and I are actually paying and helping these clowns to have an influential say in human and national affairs to destroy us and our loved ones....

How do we break this chain? Use independent banks, grow our own food? Make our own clothes? I think a good idea would be to get some type of network together serving citizens who would like to support their neighbors. Let's bring it back to the farmers markets, ect. Boycott these corporations and simply stop walking in their doors. I wish there was a way to get everyone to understand how to overthrow the foreign influence by simply refusing to accept their services. Especially their banks. This country needs a revolutionary leader to stand up and take the lead publicly.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by therealnews

TPTB are cunning rats. They had intensively entwined their agendas and social engineered their whims woven heavily into our social fabric, so much so that if we were to cut them away, it will only leave society in rags. Not that it is bad, but it will take a far longer time to rebuild, which we will and must.

Thus, the time for a revolution to come is not at hand yet, at least not in democracies, where the power of the vote is more than enough to turn tables on TPTB without destruction to the social fabric.

TPTB, or shadow govt are but a minority. They know full well how vulnerable they are should their discovery be made known. If they had been benevolent and had succeeded in helping mankind attained their aspirations, no man would have bothered about them.

But unfortunately, these inept old fools who presumed themselves wisemen, the only ones qualitied to rule, their very words pearls of wisdom, fetted and fawned upon by their puppets and bootlickers, had only led mankind lurching from wars and disasters, one after another, all the while enriching themselves obscenely and worse of all, putting blame on the masses.

For example, they blamed US consumers for their high living lifestyles that contributed to the financial crisis. However, as later revelations were made clear, it had been them who had been manipulating economies and ponzi schemes all the while, unknown to the world till the bubble burst.

Every human aspires to a roof over his head and start a family, regardless if an American or a African from the Sahara. It is only a human longing of love, a natural intrinsic trait.

When cheap credit was made avaliable, and the economy booming, with leaders and TPTB clearly touting champagne good times, it was only natural Americans would gravitate to take up the loans, fully ignorant of the trap laid out by the greedy masters which now lead to millions of Americans in debts, either living in tents or homeless and more to wander down this road soon.

And when all hell broke lose, it was the taxpayers who bailout them, whom used such hardearned money to give bonus and parties to their top executives, padded and hoarded up such wealth.

So what are the ones to be blamed now for the financial crisis?

No. The time for these foolish old men to step down has come. They may think they are indispensible, but it is a lie, more so with an educated generation we are today. They had made too many mistakes for decades to be forgiven and to be allowed to lead again.

As mentioned, to destroy them now is to destroy all that the founding fathers had fought and worked hard for. No. We need not tear down the political institutions that the founding fathers created. We only need intelligence, not violence, so long as the sacred Constitution is not torn or outright dictatorship is declared.

Just as TPTB had corrupted and twisted such institutions to serve themselves using puppets, so too can we twist it back to serve our purposes. We the People are in the majority. Awakened, we are a force to be reckoned with.

We need no revolutionary leader for such purpose. You and I are the answer to revolution which is the Awakening of our people. You and I need to talk and discuss such issues with our families, relatives and friends, to make sure come November, we elect our own leaders and not puppets of TPTB, empower mortals who have the desire, moral fibre and knowledge to lead communities to their common aspirations.

It is sad to find out that in the last presidential elections, only est 40% of Americans voted. Without each other, we will never be able to effect changes and lead humanity. May yours, my and everyone's effort works out to awaken more of our brothers and sisters to vote rationally and with logic.

Such will the beginning of the battle for our rights and freedom comes, which was started by a few enlightened free man of the Monarchist era, and will culminate with our better educated generation this era for future generations to live free, free from the machinations and manipulations of selfish and greedy men that had only held back our destined evolution to the stars...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
As Jesus said,

Oh well, I will let others add those.

I will say this, those that would trust the government deserve the government.

Those that teach themselves and their community will be ever knowledgeable.

Those that expect firearms to be a detriment to their society, do not understand society.

Firearms can be created by BASIC hand tools, so tell me exactly sir, how exactly are you going to rid society of them? Oh, you are not going to rid them from society, only rid them from people that follow the LAW or those that are SLAVES!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

yea, they can be created with basic tools. Great post

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

I got a call last fall from the NRA about this treaty. It was your typical fear mongering BS and at the end of the call they asked me if I was going to call my congressman and Senator about the treaty and ask them not to ratify it. The call ended very quickly when I asked the woman to explain to me how a UN treaty supersedes the US constitution and then gave her a very similar run down as you have detailed in your post. Oddly they no longer call or write me.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

I actually believe there is some type of loophole involved where in fact, a United Nations treaty does supersede the constitution of the United States. I'm not saying people will let it happen, but our government sure is trying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join