It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Gunboat Intercepts Al-Amal Aid Ship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Speaking of getting your facts straight. The Libyans themselves don't want this mission to be successful. This is NOT a mission sponsored by Libya. It is Quadoofus's mentally challenged 1st son staging this in an attempt to rally power. He is jealous of Qadoofus's 4th born son who is in line to take power from Qadoofus when he retires in 2013

Libyan Gaza aid ship is part of succession intrigue in Tripoli

Seif saw his chance of cashing in on the international uproar by staging a stunt for leapfrogging his claim to the succession over that of his brother, one moreover, which the Libyan leader could not publicly thwart or condemn. But Muammar Qaddafi has done what he could to throw a spanner into Seif's plan. Prevented from launching Al Amal from a Libyan port, he had to relocate its point of departure to a Greek port and obstacles place in the path of his joining the expedition.
So when the ship is intercepted by the Israel navy, Muammar and his chosen successor will be quietly celebrating.

All the people who say 'gee they are only sending them food'. I have news for you. The Arab countries that do this could CARE LESS about the plight of the Palestinian people. The only act like they do and use it as a political playing card because they hate Israel. There have been several times when Palestian refugees wanted to relocated to other Arab states and these Arab states have turned them down and sent them right back to Israel.

So before we all jump on the Libyan love boat just know the same people you are defending would make a home video of you being beheaded without a second thought. They have said it many many times that all infidels, 'YOU = infidel' either need to convert to Islam or be killed.

I have been to the middle east have you? Its very easy for you to be an arm chair general and talk a big game about fairness to all and civil rights, blah blah blah. But in all honesty the people you are defending could care less about you.

Believe me, I am no Israel lover. They have done many unsavory things as well. I believe we should cut off most aid to them. But just take a closer look at who you are defending.

Originally posted by Parallex
reply to post by prionace glauca

I am there in spirit with the Libyans.

Parallex.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hahaha It look like those idiots pu$$ied out.

And to all those like Parallax that want to be with the Libyans in spirit. How about I buy you a plane ticket and you can be there in person. I will buy a one way ticket though because once they cut your head off you will be with them in spirit. Too bad you won't get your 72 virgins though because you are in uninformed infidel.

Libyan Ship Attempting to Break Gaza Blockade Abandons Course

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's only a small boat but at least they are trying to put up a bit of resitance and it's time a ship left from the UK or have all our politicains been paid off to ban any aid ships.

Too bad you won't get your 72 virgins though because you are in uninformed infidel.

I get it !

So you think everyone that points out the mistakes in your logic must be a muslim right ?

i'm as white as they come and my misses does not have any parts cut off so now we established that would you like to assure us that you are completely whole.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Why cant they search the ship and just let it through? That is more than reasonable

I don't know if you caught it last time around, but Israel does inspect the ships and then transports the cargo to Gaza, if the ship docks in an Israeli port. The problem is that all of a sudden some are hellbent on stirring the pot.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The ship must be getting close now so any news.

Iserail once again is acting like a mad dog and barking at everyone and it's time someone called the RSPCA because they are pointing guns at peoples heads and saying would you like to follow us sir.

Hope those on board are backing up any picures and audio because last time iserail released pictures of people walking through solid section of a ship.

Was the geniva convention not suposed to stop the use of white phosphorus and what are the UN doing about iserail war crimes or is it not already obvious they have been bribed and want us to pay in blood and send us to fight Iran who have done nothing wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Hey LB
I'm in Canada. We peasants are under the same thumb as you.
Imho:
The Queen and the fed and the Zionist bankers are all in bed in the "city of London"..from where they decreed the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine in the Balfour declaration.
I was referring to the irony that The "TEA PARTY" initially was about not paying taxes to a lord and master the colonial British Crown, while the current TEA PARTY leaders like Sarah Palin can't wait to give the American peasants' tax dollars to their current lord and master.
Cheers Mate

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Hey LB
I'm in Canada. We peasants are under the same thumb as you.
Imho:
The Queen and the fed and the Zionist bankers are all in bed in the "city of London"..from where they decreed the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine in the Balfour declaration.
I was referring to the irony that The "TEA PARTY" initially was about not paying taxes to a lord and master the colonial British Crown, while the current TEA PARTY leaders like Sarah Palin can't wait to give the American peasants' tax dollars to their current lord and master.

While you are mentioning support for an ally, mention all of the players involved in that support.

Now there is Bipartisan support.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

Speaking of getting your facts straight. The Libyans themselves don't want this mission to be successful. This is NOT a mission sponsored by Libya.

A fact that I pointed out here but it is always good to get additional confirmation.

There have been several times when Palestian refugees wanted to relocated to other Arab states and these Arab states have turned them down and sent them right back to Israel.

Yup. They don't want them either, including the ones that are already in Syria and Jordan.

I have been to the middle east have you?

Yes but a very long time ago. I was in Israel and Jordan about 3 weeks before the 6 day war.

Hahaha It look like those idiots pu$$ied out.

Noted, but thanks again for the confirmation.

Too bad you won't get your 72 virgins though because you are in uninformed infidel.

No virgins, no deal. Informed Infidel.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

it's a 4 way split.

Washington, Squaire mile in London, vatican & iserail but i tend to think the center is Iserail even if we gave them the land in 1947 that was payment for money they gave us back in i think 1913 to fight WWI.

People in Europe are sick off us and mostly sick with the USA and it is our job to deal with our own dirty washing.

Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

yup
bipartisan is the key word tripartisan if you count our PM Harper.
I just left Obummer out of my paragraph to keep it streamlined...

As to MR InsideNSA
Why should the other Muslim and Arab states take in the Palestinians?
They would only have to move Again when Israel or its puppet invades again.
The Palestinians' home is where Israel now squats, and unlike the Zionist Israelis the Palestinians consider invading another peoples' home land extremely gauche

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The ship must be getting close now so any news.

The ship is pretty much stopped at the last info but that has not been updated for over an hour. The last information was speed 1.5 kt and course 151 deg, which won't actually take it into Arish so I don't know what it is doing.

because they are pointing guns at peoples heads and saying would you like to follow us sir.

As far as I am aware this time at least the contact has only been by radio.

Was the geniva convention not suposed to stop the use of white phosphorus and what are the UN doing about iserail war crimes or is it not already obvious they have been bribed and want us to pay in blood and send us to fight Iran who have done nothing wrong.

I will agree that we do not want to be sent to fight in Iran (not that I would be - too old) but I would also like to see the US government tried for war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq and whilst they are at it to make sure, not that there is any doubt of their destructive properties, that DU weapons are banned for ever. For the most part the US and UN are interchangeable so nothing will ever happen if the UN is involved.

[edit on 13/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'm not going to disagree...though I heard rumours that the real heads are far from the danger...Poland or maybe South America...but the offices are where you speak of for sure.

In any event the more the Zionists play this game of doing things that require the making- it- up- as- they- go- along to justifiy their deeds, well
the more people will regard them as pathetic
Dangerous but pathetic like golum in the lord of the rings.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

All the people who say 'gee they are only sending them food'. I have news for you. The Arab countries that do this could CARE LESS about the plight of the Palestinian people. The only act like they do and use it as a political playing card because they hate Israel.

Absolutely right! I lived in Israel for almost 2 years - Just returned to the US 1 year ago, so I was there during the last major Gaza conflict (December 2008)...

All of these aid ships are not really about getting aid to the Palestinians. They are designed to make headlines and turn people against Israel. If they truly wanted to get aid to Gaza, they would do it in the most efficient way possible and just send it to Ashdod, let Israel inspect it, and then they would send it in by truck. I think by now everyone knows that's how it works. They could even simply go on-line to the UNRWA website and donate cash.

There have been several times when Palestian refugees wanted to relocated to other Arab states and these Arab states have turned them down and sent them right back to Israel.

Originally posted by PuterMan

Yup. They don't want them either, including the ones that are already in Syria and Jordan.

insideNSA is right again, and yes PuterMan, there are some in other countries, but they are treated like second class citizens - (133k+ in Jordan) cannot get passports, are not allowed to work, and are given no help. You would think that if their Arab brothers cared so much about the plight of the Palestinians, they would go out of their way to make the few refugees in their country welcome - that is just not the case.

So before we all jump on the Libyan love boat just know the same people you are defending would make a home video of you being beheaded without a second thought. They have said it many many times that all infidels, 'YOU = infidel' either need to convert to Islam or be killed.

I have been to the middle east have you? Its very easy for you to be an arm chair general and talk a big game about fairness to all and civil rights, blah blah blah. But in all honesty the people you are defending could care less about you.

I agree to some extent, but would like to make one distinction - Just as people tend to (unfairly) lump all Israeli's into one bunch and get mad at them for the actions of their country, the same is done with the Palestinians. I'm sure there are some very nice Palestinians that don't want to propagate the violence.

The real problem is the Hamas terrorists running Gaza. If anyone opposes them, they are killed, shot in the kneecaps, or thrown off the roof of a building - that's what they did to their political opponents and how they 'won' the so-called election... Kind of a "vote for us or we'll kill you" sort of thing.

I lived in Ashdod just 20 miles from the Gaza border and we had many rockets from Gaza land in town. So I can honestly say that Hamas terrorists tried to kill me - well maybe not specifically me, but I'm sure they would have been pretty happy to kill an American in Israel as it would have brought them even more publicity...

I don't blame Israel at all for keeping the border with Gaza closed - It used to be open and many Palestinians had good paying jobs in Israel. But then they sent suicide bombers into Israeli markets, buses, cafes, night clubs, etc. Border closed, suicide bombing stopped... When I was there I felt pretty safe (except at the peak of the conflict when Hamas was launching 100+ rockets a day into Israel.)

I hope you all know that Egypt also participates in keeping their border with Gaza closed. Ever wonder why? They don't want Hamas spreading into their country either...
Why doesn't everyone bash Egypt for helping Israel in keeping Gaza closed?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Absolutely right! I lived in Israel for almost 2 years - Just returned to the US 1 year ago, so I was there during the last major Gaza conflict (December 2008)...

All of these aid ships are not really about getting aid to the Palestinians. They are designed to make headlines and turn people against Israel. If they truly wanted to get aid to Gaza, they would do it in the most efficient way possible and just send it to Ashdod, let Israel inspect it, and then they would send it in by truck. I think by now everyone knows that's how it works. They could even simply go on-line to the UNRWA website and donate cash.

Right... like we need those ships to have a reason to turn against Israel..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The ship is just off the Egyptian coast now and definitely going to El-Arish. Speed 1.5 Kt Heading 155 deg

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b0372c81563.png[/atsimg]

Edit to add map

The ship is now inside Egyptian coastal waters so all the BS about it being forced to change course by being cordoned by Israeli gunships is untrue

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6af0bae35fd.png[/atsimg]

Al-Amal aid ship is currently undergoing a cordon by the Israeli Navy as four naval vessels are showing up on each side of the ship. The Ship is moving at a slower pace as the Israeli naval vessels are trying to force it to change course.

The Captain of the ship and the Foundation’s mission coordinator on board confirmed that the Israeli navy threatened the Ship, and asked them to change its course; while the team asserted their determination to head towards Gaza.

[url=http://www.gicdf.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=400:israeli-navy-cordons-al-amal-aid-ship-&catid=3:thenews&Itemid=55]Source[/ur l]

Basically just lies to make them look good as they chickened out last night.

[edit on 14/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Gaza aid ship 'diverted to Egypt'

From the link:

Gaza aid ship 'diverted to Egypt'

A Libyan aid ship originally bound for the Gaza Strip has been diverted to a port in Egypt after the Israeli navy warned the vessel against trying to break an Israeli blockade on the Palestinian coastal territory.

Israeli warships were shadowing the Moldovan-flagged Amalthea, carrying 2,000 tonnes of food and medicine, to its diverted destination of El Arish port on the Egyptian Sinai coast.

"Eight Israeli warships are surrounding the Libyan aid ship for Gaza and preventing the continuation of its journey," Yousseuf Sawani, executive director of the Gaddafi Foundation which charteredthe vessel, said early on Wednesday.

Sawani said earlier that the warships were "threatening" the Amalthea, also known as Al Amal, which he said was still headed for Gaza. But he made it clear that those on board would not violently resist any efforts to stop them.

"First and foremost, we want to arrive to Gaza. If this is impossible, we don't want to subject anyone to danger," he told Al Jazeera.

Sawani said that communications with the boat had been jammed and the vessel was moving at a slow pace because of the Israeli warships that were trailing it.

An Egyptian official confirmed that the ship sought and received permissionto sail to El Arish, where authorities would unload its humanitarian aid cargo and transfer it by land to Gaza.

But he said that there was "no co-ordination at the moment with the ship and we do not know where its final destination is".

More

According to an Al Jazeera Correspondent on board just speaking on their English channel, the ship was met by a "wall" of Israeli warships as they approached Gaza.

The executive director of the Gaddafi Foundation who organised the aid ship, said in the article he does not want to subject "anyone to danger", hence why they may be headed to Egypt now.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't get how it is "chickening out" by going to Egypt. Can't the aid still get their through Egypt?

And frankly, I don't care what their political aspirations are for getting aid to Gaza, as long as it gets there. People keep saying "let Israel inspect it". Umm, excuse me but has the last load of cargo intercepted by Israel actually made it to Gaza?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
LOL-looks like another event everyone was "worried about that may turn BIG" that ended peacefully and uneventfully.

Maybe Iran still wants to send a ship right? LMAO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join