It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like the evacs may have started. National Guard setting up road blocks etc anyone with info?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sounds like things just got real down in the bayou folks. I just stumbled on this and haven't seen it posted yet. So here it is...

These are the guys that are part of the " Project Gulf Impact " group. The guys that recorded Kindra I think it was...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Some of the comments posted on the youtube page refer to the hurricane but apart from that, not sure whats going on

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I haven't read any of the youtube comments. I just ran across this on youtube and listened.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, that's a little bit alarming...

People calling with reports of road blocks being set up, reports of people moving out and there being no moving trucks available anywhere in the area.

Mentions that HAARP was active on the 17th. These guys say they are not conspiracy theorist - they just report what they are hearing.

BP's new cap could blow the well casing...

All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Listen to the video if you haven't already.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sounds like roadblocks are getting put into place and a possible evac situation is coming soon.

They will be getting pictures and more evidence to the public asap.

Many elderly people, responsible people, are getting alarmed.

This is important information and with all the vehicles and roadblocks many are choosing to leave.

The blocks are not keeping people from leaving yet, but who knows?

OP stay on top of this!

Navy leaving the coast of Puerto Rico, is an ominous sign.

Is the tap about to blow? What could be so dire that this kind of movement should be put into place?

They talk about Operation deep Sleep...

Claiming that at 4:17am tomorrow morning, there willl be a Nuclear detonation set off in the gulf as well as HARRP has been activated today and this just gets crazier by the minute.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
we need pics and vids and more eyewitness reports. other than that its pretty much hearsay. and why would they put up road BLOCKS if they want people to leave?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In case you haven't heard...there's hope and help at "Help the Gulf People"!!!

helpthegulf.lefora.com...

Also on Fb...check out my siggy for key search term.

Good luck and God's speed,

Toni

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We need more sources on this for sure, dont we have members down that way who could verify?

The Amigo's have been awfully quiet recently, perhaps one of them could try and call their people on the Gulf?

This is SCARY sheet.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
we need pics and vids and more eyewitness reports. other than that its pretty much hearsay. and why would they put up road BLOCKS if they want people to leave?

my thoughts exactly.

second

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

This is what I found interesting!

2400 Canadian Soldiers and the 1 Combat Engineer Regiment based in Edmonton Alberta are on a 72 Hour notice for deployment to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

The 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group (1 CMBG) frequently train with U.S. Army units including up to a 3 year secondment in the U.S. Military for Career Officers. The Canadian Engineer Regiment is often associated with the British SAS and their role in recent conflicts such as Bosnia and Afghanistan has seen them doing less reconstruction work and more urban pacification and counter insurgency operations.

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal.

Neither the Canadian government nor the Canadian Forces announced the new agreement, which was signed Feb. 14 in Texas.

______beforeitsnews/story/95/332/2400_Canadian_Soldiers_deployed_to_Gulf_Coast.html

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I read something about Operation Deep Sleep, but it was from some Brian guy claiming to be Yahweh or something and saying that the plan is to kill a massive amount of people is this true?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If what this guy says is 1% truth, we are in great peril...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

I am unfamilar with it, but a little truth can be spread out in a million directions. We all know that this is the worst disaster in Human History, so if the irresponsible actions of the puppetmasters can lead to the biggest oceanic dieoff in history, then what are we to them but another distraction from gainning oil for the rest of the world?

We cant even control our own ocean, or allow the intelligence/scientific community to clean this up, no it is in the hands of the Saudi royals now, the same who flew out of the country when NO American could.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

We all know that this is the worst disaster in Human History

How does one quantify such a thing?

IS there a ruler? Or a scale?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It is timed to occur between the late evening of the 11th and the early morning of the 12th the target detonation is 4:17 AM. This is planned to occur when most people will be asleep in the region.

Same site as antar's link

It looks like the time already passed....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Cannot recall where I heard this from but there is the likelihood of a "quiet" evac beginning with sickly folks, children, the elderly. Maybe that's what the reports from the natives are about??

It sounds suspect. Why such a heavy military? To protect society from invalids and elderly? Well I can see how that would apply to the elderly, and you would too if you knew my Grandmother.

Anyway OP thanks for the heads up. I just wish the vid didn't get cut off, I was just getting into it.

Toni

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

We all know that this is the worst disaster in Human History

How does one quantify such a thing?

IS there a ruler? Or a scale?

Yes, there is a ruler...our collective heart. Although it might feel like it's the "worst disaster in human history", I can think of worse...the day America takes her last breath. I know, it's selfish. But she is being ravished from all sides.... BP, Mother Nature, thieves, etc.

Some say she's got it comin'...that doesn't make it any less heart breaking. She's fatally wounded and bleeding to death.

God help her people.

Toni

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
All the "sources" for this are bloggers who reference other blogs. The only snippet of news regarding National Guard troop deployment numbers I can find from a source other than these blogs (Infowars, GPL, Before Its News, etc) is this;

www.newsroomamerica.com...

"The Ongoing Administration-Wide Response to the Deepwater BP Oil Spill"
By Newsroom America Feeds at 9:19 pm Eastern

By the Numbers to Date:

The administration has authorized the deployment of 17,500 National Guard troops from GulfCoast states to respond to this crisis; currently, 1,525 are active.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Antoniastar

This is what I found interesting!

2400 Canadian Soldiers and the 1 Combat Engineer Regiment based in Edmonton Alberta are on a 72 Hour notice for deployment to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

The 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group (1 CMBG) frequently train with U.S. Army units including up to a 3 year secondment in the U.S. Military for Career Officers. The Canadian Engineer Regiment is often associated with the British SAS and their role in recent conflicts such as Bosnia and Afghanistan has seen them doing less reconstruction work and more urban pacification and counter insurgency operations.

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal.

Neither the Canadian government nor the Canadian Forces announced the new agreement, which was signed Feb. 14 in Texas.

______beforeitsnews/story/95/332/2400_Canadian_Soldiers_deployed_to_Gulf_Coast.html

Hi antar,

Thanks for sharing! Yes I've heard about this and what gets me is that, if the explosion was an accident then why in Sam's hill make prior provision to ready Canada's military (which trained alongside our troops)?? What do we need Canada's guys for? There's one thing I can think of right now and that's NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), "a political and military alliance" and "Military alliance of democratic states in Europe and North America." - "Peace and Security: that's our mission".

www.nato.int...

www.nato.int...

It's an organization, or organizing, the coming together as one. A big part of the One World Order agenda.

"....government has kept silent on the deal."

Sneaky basturds.

Toni

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
uydfjkucyjeriuyelfknfckhjaifqfmxclhdfns,dvhdjhdkshzbnuy89jhasdjn
kagsdiujnsbckuagsc,jackj
jhasjuhksajhkjhasnbZ
kjagsdkjgasdnbiuym
What? you don't understand jibberish
Well that is all everyone is responding to when there are NO facts to back this