It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like the evacs may have started. National Guard setting up road blocks etc anyone with info?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I find it suspicious that reporters from Venice, Louisiana would have Minnesota accents. What I would find believable is either Boudreau or Thibodeaux giving a first-hand account of troops or roadblocks. From that area, and this reporting is just not believable. Either show me pictures or video, but sorry, I don't believe a military buildup in Venice. If you know anything about Venice, there is one highway in and out. If they put up roadblocks, you would hear about it from natives. Just not believable to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
everyone should look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
www.youtube.com...

If what this guy says is 1% truth, we are in great peril...

Just like I've been sayin' for years and years, one day you'll look out your window and see war on the streets...that's if you have window.

All things that have preoccupied my mind since a small child, are coming to fruition.

Just a few years ago I had mentioned to a friend that she needed to prepare because American streets were going to turn into a war zone. Again, I hit the square nail on the head. Watch, mark my words, with Mexico in chaos and gun-totin' rootin' tootin good ol' American militia shootin' to make their last stand, a mounting military knows this and will resort to, what's that called when the owner of the land AND the land are destroyed at the same time? Well anyway, whatever that's called, that's what it will come down to...I'm not sure what relationship the American government has with the Gulf states but I do know that the state owns the land within that state.

It's all about territory and whatever and whomever comes with that territory. Without real estate what do ya got?

Noda.

The sad thing is that the government's version of "freedom" is an illusion. Alliances are coming together and if the slave nation doesn't like it...too bad. It's all part of an old systematic plan to take over the world, all of it.

But there's a happy ending. We'll take the planet back. No matter how far we're scattered, or how much time passes, WE THE PEOPLE will break out of our collective cage and rescue Earth from evil forces. But we have to go through the fire of fires before that happens. Wow it sounds like a movie. lol

Hold on to your horses, it's about to get real ugly.

Welcome to hell. Thirsty? Can we get you something to drink? Strychnine? Sorry we're all out due to an overwhelming demand. Starving? How about rat for dinner?

Toni

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
if anyone is on there game come up with what unit and state these national guard troops are from and where they are posted. these are our own brothers and sisters and sons and daughters and surely someone would be able to contact a mobilized friend or relative who can drop some real info on their current mission. the average young soldier in the military cant resist a facebook update or a cell phone report to mom about where and what they are doing. look harder if you care, quit posting if you don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was starting to believe all this doom and gloom, to the point where I was telling family members. The world is not going to end. Military is not being sent to the Gulf. Take a deep breath and exhale. Thanks.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by knell1906]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Antoniastar

This is what I found interesting!

2400 Canadian Soldiers and the 1 Combat Engineer Regiment based in Edmonton Alberta are on a 72 Hour notice for deployment to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

The 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group (1 CMBG) frequently train with U.S. Army units including up to a 3 year secondment in the U.S. Military for Career Officers. The Canadian Engineer Regiment is often associated with the British SAS and their role in recent conflicts such as Bosnia and Afghanistan has seen them doing less reconstruction work and more urban pacification and counter insurgency operations.

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal.

Neither the Canadian government nor the Canadian Forces announced the new agreement, which was signed Feb. 14 in Texas.

______beforeitsnews/story/95/332/2400_Canadian_Soldiers_deployed_to_Gulf_Coast.html

I see that Sucha Fool is at it again with disinformation.

A source that is not to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I live on the Gulf Coast and haven't seen anything like what they are describing. I also travel on a main highway coming into this region every day and have not seen any military trucks.....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It appears about, some say up to 10%, probably more likely 5%, of the world's submarines along with other naval and air assets, are having a get together, or more likely some sort of orchestrated show down!

The US has been granted permission to, 'park', nearly four dozen warships in Costa Rica with resources for up to 200 helicopters, several fixed wing aircraft and similar, and about 7000 marines to keep everyone there, comfy.

Camelot

KERRY'S BLOG projectcamelotproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by launch001
It appears about, some say up to 10%, probably more likely 5%, of the world's submarines along with other naval and air assets, are having a get together, or more likely some sort of orchestrated show down!

The US has been granted permission to, 'park', nearly four dozen warships in Costa Rica with resources for up to 200 helicopters, several fixed wing aircraft and similar, and about 7000 marines to keep everyone there, comfy.

Camelot

what does that have to do with this thread?
Please explain

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I posted this thread to found out more info. From the radio show it sounded like specific territories in LA alone. If it is at all true. Does anyone know anybody who lives in those neck of the woods? I am going to start calling bars / restaurants down there to see if anything is going on....

All I am trying to do with this post is to see if people can put there feelers out to see if this is remotely true... Even if its on a small scale

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I posted this thread to found out more info. From the radio show it sounded like specific territories in LA alone. If it is at all true. Does anyone know anybody who lives in those neck of the woods? I am going to start calling bars / restaurants down there to see if anything is going on....

All I am trying to do with this post is to see if people can put there feelers out to see if this is remotely true... Even if its on a small scale

well BW,. that is a very proactive approach,..
please keep the thread informed,..
thank you

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I live in Louisiana and work in the Gulf of Mexico and so far I have seen or heard anything about this.
I think this is another BS account.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind

Thank you for the info...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I live here also, and thus far I have seen nothing to indicate that this is true. From the sounds of the report, it sounds as if it is happening in some select coastal towns. Now I live about an hour from the coast, so just because I have not seen anything does not mean it is not happening. If I can get some free time this weekend, I will take a ride to the Gulf and look around for myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by launch001

Camelot

Hi launch001,

Excellent video by Matt Smith posted on Kerry's blog June 12th. Thanks! Matt says he thinks, in his opinion, an evac will happen very soon.

WOW there's definitely something or more likely more than one thing going on...they're moving into position.

Toni

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Hi Bonified Ween,

Hmmm very interesting about LA!! I wonder if and how CEMA fits into that picture? And great idea about calling around. Remember though that there are the awake and sleepers. Of what I've been hearing from all sorts of sources is that there are many people in denial about the whole G.O.M. thing.

Please do keep us posted!

Thanks,

Toni

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I live in Thibodaux, Louisiana which is in Lafourche Parish. If some of you know all the equipment going to contain the well comes out of this area. You would think lots of mitary, wrong. Aside from the same National Gaurd hummer that passes about once a week. There is no road blocks. I travel up and down the parish to the coast and what not and rarely see military. Only military is at the local Gaurd Armory which has only one truck there.

As for the road blocks, they are only around the staging facilities, and I yet to see military around the area of these blocks. Blocks are being done by State police and State Homeland Security. If there was a military buildup I would know because everything going to the coast passes though Thibodaux via railroad or hwy.

As for the military buildup in coasta rica, it shouldn't be more than an offensive strike on the drug wars in Central America.

All is quiet on the Coastal Front. Next time I see a tread saying there is evacuations, I sure hope it is from a coastal resident than a person not from here. Appreciate the try, but all your doing is causing speculations.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Hi Bonified Ween,

Hmmm very interesting about LA!! I wonder if and how CEMA fits into that picture? And great idea about calling around. Remember though that there are the awake and sleepers. Of what I've been hearing from all sorts of sources is that there are many people in denial about the whole G.O.M. thing.

Please do keep us posted!

Thanks,

Toni

Um what I meant was 'Louisiana, not Los Angeles, CA. LOL I realized my absentmindedness shortly after I posted but then, preoccupation struck again and I just now remembered that I got it wrong.

It makes more sense now.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
These videos discuss evac plans for the Gulf of Mexico. Wow martial law is already being enforced in the Southern coastal cities.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join