It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt Lindsay Lohan's death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This was a regular dream not a lucid one.
Someone was driving me in a car in some big city, there were cars every were, it was during the night time. We see something on the street and cars are passing by it nearly missing it. As we pass by it I recognized that it was a body, we loop around and go back to it. We stop the car and walk up to the body, I flip it over and it was Lindsay Lohan, her face was all messed up and it had blood and scrapes, I touch her neck to check for a pulse but there was none.
People were gathering around us and police were coming, I was looking at her hands and something was written on her finger nails and it wasn't what she had written when she went to court.
I took my camera out to take a photo of her nails and right there the police pulled me away and told me that it was illegal to take photos in public and that I should know better. On her finger nails were the clues on what had happened to her that night.
Maybe it is nothing or maybe I fell asleep watching TMZ or some other show, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

great more distractions for the herd.

though atleast we'd be done with her. Not that i wish ill to others, i blame the media.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
And what is the significance of posting this again??

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have never once dreamed about anyone famous that I have not ever met.

Of course, I'm not much into hero worship and idolotry either.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
if anything its just wishful thinking i think she will make some "new friends" in jail maybe a broom handle or something problay a few chics in jail that would love some time with lo lo but it she dies in a car crash ill rember u told us so!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
And what is the significance of posting this again??

This is the dreams and predictions area = Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics.
Any more questions?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's a really interesting dream. Don't know if it means anything will come true. If something does come true that will be crazy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

This is the first time that I have dreamt of someone famous.
I do not watch regular TV shows much but you can't escape them, if a TV is on you will eventually see Hollywood gossip, over and over until it becomes more important than what really matters.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

With all the changes (good and bad) going on in our lives, I can't help but think, if you're dreaming of celebrities your subconscious probably isn't doing you justice so............

Put down the remote, don't make any sudden moves and step away from your television set immediately! You're under arrest for Sheeple stupidity!

link   
Hmmmm, looks like triple post. How does that happen?????

OP? Perhaps you should take that as an omen!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by One Moment]

link   
double post

[edit on 12-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Lindsay Lohan is quite nice looking....oh and don't worry about dreaming of celebs while the world burns around you, we all need an escape in the face of such mayhem and hopelessness.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Funny I had a dream last night that Elieser, the OP, died because Lindsey Lohan poisoned his Sushi. I swear I did. I couldn't see what he/she looked like but I knew the name; weird.

top topics

join