It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me ufos, show me victims, show me a world with no honor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to those of us that have had enough with this ongoing attempt to silence the truth. This forum is for those who actually research the serious subject of: Are we alone in the universe. It takes a little time to get to the full picture and most of you in here are searching …. And I will say it again: Truth is stranger than fiction. Do not give up hope for all of our sakes. As this forum has subjects that differ in nature, as all things are connected together in life, they are all important to us. And they do make a difference in our collective consciousness.

Now this being said, I believe that we are getting closer, as a group, to finding what is actually going on. And I believe that we are on the verge of the greatest scientific breakthrough of our century. Imagine for one second, all of us being entitled to the truth. Imagine that we are about to shift our logic to a greater understanding of ourselves and the universe. This time is almost upon us. It is our role to bring forth the truth. It is our role to bring forward the ideas that will change. We need GUTS!!!

We need to focus, together, and try to connect to the truth. This world, as it is right now, is that of chaos and contempt. And it is very easy for a lot of us to lose hope and lose sight of what we really want. Just remember as you read this, that your experience of this earth is not just some random occurrence. The space and building blocks of life are all too complicated to be just random patterns. We do not yet understand how things, in general, work. But it is our goal to understand what is unexplainable, so that it becomes part of our knowledge. And once faced with the knowledge we must change, and help others understand. (not force people, but explain to them)

Understanding the world that we live in right now, is not complicated. Everything is of a financial nature. We live to provide and to procure sums of money to live, eat, exercise, entertain and such. Everything I have just mentioned has a price on others. As we all know people in other parts of the world are taken advantage of, overworked so that some of us have the privilege of having the newest gadget in hand. Some countries are kept poor so that they never really have a chance of growing. We abuse of this earth for financial gain, we are kept in a working environment for the profit of others. And we will always be in a system like this as long as some have higher standings in life. The rich want to stay rich. All of this is important in understanding WHY!

Why, are we, not allowed to any of the truth? Why are we still killing each other? Why is it that nothing seems to evolve? Why is there no revolution? Why do we not have the real electric car yet? Why there is any need to throw away the food that could nourish the people that do not have any. Why are the people happy with what they have when what they have is not equal? With money, nothing is possible…

This is what we can call an illusion. And of course some might say delusion.

We have an illusion that the paper printed gives us right to buy everything. Earning money is earning the right to anything…. Of course we forget that it is our own delusion that blinds us to what we have the possibility of doing. We do not face the subjects that really matter because we are unwilling as a people to stand up and have our own opinion on anything. We are too busy worrying about money. We think that if we are a part of society, it will bring us happiness. If we have what the other “guy or gal” has then we are part of something. Everything is packaged, even so called happiness. A big car a big house and a trophy wife or husband will bring us happiness. When the truth is: Nothing about our modern society will bring us happiness.

It is the small things in life that bring us forward and make us evolve. In those small things we find true happiness, and in companionship.

If our society is growing tired in the same old curve of deceit lies and corruption; if our leading members of parliament always follow the same road; and if every attempt at a new way of doing things is revoked, erased and secluded, how can one be happy in the world we live in? And how can you not question the motives. How can you not say anything? Now some people in here have had abduction stories that make rape stories seem tame. Do not forget that a lot of us are in pain. A lot of us if not for abductions and our simple lives, are in deep pain. The nothingness in the meaning of life provided by our society has regressed us. We are no longer thinking about philosophy, creation, art, science, but rather some uninteresting skit about tila tequila and her random orgies in her big mansion trying to “find love”. This is how we our brainwashed everyday into not giving a damn. We are overexposed to stupidity and then we automatically give up on ourselves.

But what can we do? Right?

Simple : don’t accept the truth. This is what we are all thought to do; Lie to each other. This is what we do in our daily lives. And in this society those that do not believe the lie will always be outcasts. They are dangerous to the idea of change. Those who want to change the status quo will always get stoned to death. It is only as completely true as saying: We are not alone in the universe. Certain people have had contact; A few whistleblowers here are coming out with the complete picture and are warning you. What are you doing? Are you researching? Are you doing something to make it evolve? Are you coming out to people even though they think you are a psycho? And if they do think you are psycho, do you even care that much if you know that it is the truth?

Where is your faith? In those that lie to you, or into those that are weak, obliterated, abused and mistreated? Do you believe the man or woman that has nothing to gain or do you believe in society’s experts that can always illustrate something out of thin air, and subtly change your mind without even knowing it! I tell you there is truth out there…. And you will find it, but it will challenge every single part of you. And if it doesn’t than it is not truth.

I hope I have come to illustrate a very important point here, and that some of you will be awaken by this and start the movement that will change the world forever.

(continues on next post for a paragraph don't worry)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And to the OP of this thread here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say never again, try to mock the pain, guilt, and anguish those who have seen or have been abducted, in any circumstance as being non truth and non proof. Those who have had those experiences would gladly give you their burden so that you can challenge for yourself what is the truth.

Best regards to all of you.
Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Although I agree with much of what you posted, I am not 100%sure what this thread is about. Are you saying that we all need to learn to live together in peace or that we need to except that people are being abducted and experimented on as a fact?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Nobody has been mocked.
Geeez, what drama. Sorry my thread upset your little applecart.
It's amazing how FLIPPED OUT and obviously irrational some of you become when your beliefs are challenged.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A very well written, intelligent and thought-provoking thread. I also think that there must be a better way. It's frustrating when our society as a whole is based on greed, in-fighting and dominance over others and protecting that status quo is seen as 'good' and 'normal'; but try and call out the emperor's new clothes and you're the one who appears insane.

[edit on 13/7/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Nobody has been mocked.
Geeez, what drama. Sorry my thread upset your little applecart.
It's amazing how FLIPPED OUT and obviously irrational some of you become when your beliefs are challenged.

Flipped out , applecart and irrationnal, What is it about what has been writen that is irrationnal to you? I never back away from a challenge, and I did feel my beliefs challenged but not by someone who is listening to what has been said.

So you go ahead and call me whatever you feel like. I just hope that the people that have been victims of abductions, of unspeakable crimes against their own personna , are themselves proof enough that aliens exist. And I hope that you never actually have to live through an episode to actually believe that some people are indeed taken against their will.

You have a nice day

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Money is just a convenient medium that allows everyone to exchange goods and services, nothing more to me.

Imagine how convenient it would be for me, if I was a farmer, to buy the newspapers by bringing a cow to my local news stand.
Everyday the shop owner would take just a piece of it, and everyday I would have to go home with a mutilated cow... Yeah, really convenient, and how sustainable...

Are you one of these guys who see money as a goal rather than a means despite saying you despise it?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I see some very valid points in the OP..but I fail to see how you linked UFO's to a world with no honor...
A heck of a chain you created linking two things...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Where is your faith? In those that lie to you, or into those that are weak, obliterated, abused and mistreated?
Faith is for those who want to believe.

As Carl Sagan said (also in my signature), I don't want to believe, I want to know. Knowing doesn't require faith.

top topics

join