It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of America.. cause we're stupid.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Notice at the end, Grandpa knew it all.. the kid, who's probably learning it right now, didn't know anything, parents knew nothing, and it's because our education system SUCKS. Just look at the college proff, who didn't know jack.

Now to be fair, we don't know what % of people this represents.. more likely more people knew than didn't know, but Jay put the tards on TV because they are fun to laugh at.

Grandpa schooling everyone was funny though lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

hey douche , I am native american / scotch the part that was here in 1400's by the way.. maybe if you would stop and understand what racism really is.. actually im a NATIONIST.. duh.. i guess immigrant is a race?

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHEN IMMIGRANT BECAME A RACE???

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

YES IMMIGRANTS WERE THE PROBLEM... if you get a bunch of immigrants to come here, they don't know what really happened here before their arrival. their kids are fed all the lies in public school shamstem,,(example) you probably go around "KNOWING" what the civil war was fought about..
Then you walk around behaving in the way that a deceived gullible rube would behave. When the only people who really knew what went down pre-1913/1865/1776 were those that were here!!!! we REAL americans THOSE OF US WITH ANCESTORS FROM REVOLUTIONARY WAR/WAR OF 1812/and on and on..our families (both my native and scotch) passed history orally to the grandchildren.. both had a clan type social structure!! many little things you will never know, many little skirmishes between citizens and the corrupt police/sheriffs. little things about how moonshine was made illegal because it was an uncontrollable competing currency in the south..
or the little things like hiow many of my cherokee blood relatives stood their ground in appalachia OUR KINGDOM!! and did not go on the trail of tears.EVERY time the govt sent in soldiers to round my kin up, the soldiers were never to leave the mountain. after battalions being "lost" and never returning, the cavalry gave up... yeah! many natives did not lose, also those indians on reservations were the weak ones who got their buts kicked and had to go on the trail of tears..

By the way, when did the term immigrant become a race again???

since I must be a Racist for being anti-immigrant right??

must suck knowing everything your loser immigrant kin accumulated is stolen property. not earned outright!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Please don't take this as sexist but I've noticed that women often don't give a rats patootie about history...kind of sad, but that's been my experience. Same for geography. That's not to say it's true of all women but on the whole, I'd have to say it's true...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join